C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor UUNP

C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor UUNP

View File

* * Missing Sword .ESP Fix * *

Member ZenWizard pointed out that the armor's sword couldn't be obtained via AddItemMenu. I looked into this and noticed a typo within the esp and have since fixed the problem. So if you have installed this armor, please re-download and install the armor again, overwriting the .esp file. Sorry for the inconvenience to all those that didn't have a sword, but no one has mentioned it until now, which confuses me!  Have fun!

* * A SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing Mod Upgrade * *

DeepBlueFrog's Sexlab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing Armor Replacer Here

DESCRIPTION:

Hello Folks!   If this isn't disgusting, I don't know what is!  My character Jade has agreed to cut her hair in order for you to see this great armor that runs along her back. This is a retex of DixiePig's world famous Tentacle Parasite Armor and hopefully I've done it justice with new textures, along with boots and gauntlets.  The textures are also animated - which is just what this armor needed - that makes it highly repugnant and provides maximum smelly-ness as it very slowly moves it's way around your character's body unhindered. Yuck!

The armor has a daedric rating and provides protection against many foes. But be sure to collect those daedric hearts, you're going to need them at higher levels once you obtain the "Daedric Smithing" perk.  And along with this great armor comes the notoriously stinky Shield Of Shite and the incredibly horrible Blade Of Revulsion.  All I'll say is that while the "blade" is somewhat powerful, bad-guys aren't going to like what it has in store for them and gonna drop like flies. I think it's a pretty cool armor package and hope everyone enjoys using it.

Use the AddItemMenu mod to get the armor and weapon right away or you can make them at a forge, then work your way to the Daedric Smithing perk so you can temper the armor and weapons.

PLEASE NOTE:
Sadly, this armor package does not include the "phallus" armor in it. I'm still working with the meshes, but for me, HDT smashes the phallus flat (vs staying round) when the character has some cleavage. Picture slamming your hot dog in a car door, that'll give you an idea what I'm talking about. When I get this aspect straightened out (if I do), I will provide an upgrade to this mod.

FROM MEMBER AMROVICH - Thanks!    "MxR featured your mod :D yaay (please ignore the thumbnail your mod is at 4:20) "

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor UUNP" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

- Credit to DixiePig for creating an awesome armor, Comvex for terrific gauntlets and Dianne, who's been AWOL for many years, but did the basis of my BodySlide files.

Hopefully no problems, but please let me know if any arise. Have fun!  And please, don't ask me about SSE or CBBE versions. 

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/28/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

41 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

Shield of Shite ?

I suppose it's worth a try...

?   Yeah, I guess I'm running out of ideas...    It's a pretty good shield though. Just don't let it sit out in the Sun and dry out, it'll crumble.  LOL!

24 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

you wouldn't do that to a real hot dog wouldn't you? ?

how do I get that picture out of my head ?

thats what I get for reading mod documentations!

Well, certainly not mine!  Hey, there's a lot of valuable, important information in there...   ...someplace.

8 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

?   Yeah, I guess I'm running out of ideas...    It's a pretty good shield though. Just don't let it sit out in the Sun and dry out, it'll crumble.  LOL!

Well, certainly not mine!  Hey, there's a lot of valuable, important information in there...   ...someplace.

Can I ask which particular unp body you use for your model because I'm still with cbbe and i'm thinking of switching.

5 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

Can I ask which particular unp body you use for your model because I'm still with cbbe and i'm thinking of switching.

I use the standard UUNP HDT body in BodySlide - with my preset.  Well, the UUNP Special that is. It's the same as HDT, but has extra xml "junk" for an HDT vagina.  UUNP Special also has "Special" hands & feet that are slightly smaller in diameter than the regular hands & feet. Why I have no idea as it kinda makes no sense to do that, but...

But you really don't need to change if it's just a body shape you're looking for. I would think you can get the same shape with CBBE.  But I have read that UNP is more realistic, while CBBE is more curvy and fantasy-like. Whether that's actually true and not just someone's opinion, I don't know. I've seen some really nice looking CBBE bodies as I'm sure you have as well.  And I'm not sure if this is true (don't have CBBE), but one thing I like UNP over CBBE is that UNP has the small dimbles above the butt - and I like that.

BTW, you do know that you can type in %'s above 100 and / or negative numbers in BodySlide, right?  Some folks don't know that and it helps a lot.

26 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

I use the standard UUNP HDT body in BodySlide - with my preset.  Well, the UUNP Special that is. It's the same as HDT, but has extra xml "junk" for an HDT vagina.  UUNP Special also has "Special" hands & feet that are slightly smaller in diameter than the regular hands & feet. Why I have no idea as it kinda makes no sense to do that, but...

But you really don't need to change if it's just a body shape you're looking for. I would think you can get the same shape with CBBE.  But I have read that UNP is more realistic, while CBBE is more curvy and fantasy-like. Whether that's actually true and not just someone's opinion, I don't know. I've seen some really nice looking CBBE bodies as I'm sure you have as well.  And I'm not sure if this is true (don't have CBBE), but one thing I like UNP over CBBE is that UNP has the small dimbles above the butt - and I like that.

BTW, you do know that you can type in %'s above 100 and / or negative numbers in BodySlide, right?  Some folks don't know that and it helps a lot.

I just use whatever the dd modders say is the right one but i have yet to find a body that all devices and stuff fit properly and I still don't know which is best.

BTW: No I didn't know that, I never look at the numbers I am not that familiar with it.

6 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

I just use whatever the dd modders say is the right one but i have yet to find a body that all devices and stuff fit properly and I still don't know which is best.

BTW: No I didn't know that, I never look at the numbers I am not that familiar with it.

"I just use whatever the dd modders say is the right one..."  Well, that's your first mistake LOL!  Remember, that's just someone else's opinion and you know what they say about those.  There is no "right one".  As far as devices (DD I assume) stuff, there are BodySlide files for those, although not all are great and sometimes need to be tweaked in Outfit Studio.  It's very easy to do, but it helps if you ask questions on correct "procedures".  I can help you if and when that time comes.

So just grab one of the CBBE body generic presets you like and start fucking around with the "High Weight" sliders (low weight don't matter).  Sure, you can spend a bunch of time fooling with this stuff, but it'll make you a happier camper I'm sure.  I'm messing with body parts ALL the time with BodySlide OR in-game with RaceMenu morphs.

Same holds true with RaceMenu sculpting which I started using maybe 6-9 months ago. Again, you can spend a lot of time there (never tried have you :)  ), mainly because of the low-poly head mesh - it's harder to get shit smooth - tips of noses, chins, etc. 

In both cases, just get something you like and SAVE it as a preset. Then fuck with it some more and if you screw it up, you can always reload it.  I've got a bunch of face presets and a bunch of body presets.  It takes time and can often get tedious, but you can get much better results.

BTW, many "body replacers" creators have nipples in the wrong spot. Pointing off to the side or looking up at the sky.  Pfffttt...   These people should study reality. Nipples normally are in line with the middle of the bisep.  Boobs are usually to high up on the body as well.  My body for example, the BodySlide slider for BreastHeight is set at -200%.

Ouch, I physically cringed when I read your door comment.  ?  lol

I reckon I have about 90% of your mods in my load order. Stunning work as always Kev. 

The only problem I now have is, spending so much time admiring your mods, I have fallen in love with Jade. Is there any chance you can give us her preset?  Very close to Diana but even prettier.   Much appreciated for all your work on LL.

18 minutes ago, dustyg said:

Ouch, I physically cringed when I read your door comment.  ?  lol

I reckon I have about 90% of your mods in my load order. Stunning work as always Kev. 

The only problem I now have is, spending so much time admiring your mods, I have fallen in love with Jade. Is there any chance you can give us her preset?  Very close to Diana but even prettier.   Much appreciated for all your work on LL.

Thank you, but I didn't just get off the banana boat, you know. You're just trying to butter me up so you can get my preset, aren't you?  Diana? Do you mean Skyrim Scandal Diana?  If so, I love Marmotte's work, really top-notch.  Click my avatar.

9 hours ago, theban1350 said:

...the light version could be a juvenile creature or parasite. 

Yes, yes it could, but the mod is what it is.  You must understand that I can't make versions that are going to please all.  One person wants a light armor version, one person wants a light armor version, but in yellow. Another wants the same, but in CBBE and yet another wants an SSE version. On and on...

My suggestion is to download and learn how to use TES5Edit and make the changes you'd like within the mod's .esp file. There's a bit of a learning curve, but not difficult to use.

3 hours ago, C5Kev said:

What? HUH? Is somebody there?

Hey!  Would you consider adding your texture to the parasite in the Deviously Cursed Loot mod?  I believe it's the same model but I can't be certain.

Aside from that, thanks for all your contributions.  I'm starting a new game soon and I'm going to give the Estrus texture a try.  Appreciate your work.

2 hours ago, crudo said:

Hey!  Would you consider adding your texture to the parasite in the Deviously Cursed Loot mod?  I believe it's the same model but I can't be certain.

Aside from that, thanks for all your contributions.  I'm starting a new game soon and I'm going to give the Estrus texture a try.  Appreciate your work.

Hey crudo. Sorry, was kinda playing with ya there. At the moment, I wanted to take a break from tentacle stuff for a while. But if it's no big deal, I probably will as Loot's a popular mod. Stay tuned...

26 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Hey crudo. Sorry, was kinda playing with ya there. At the moment, I wanted to take a break from tentacle stuff for a while. But if it's no big deal, I probably will as Loot's a popular mod. Stay tuned...

No worries.  Rest, relax, it's the holiday season.  If it doesn't happen it's no big deal.  Appreciate the reply.

On 12/8/2018 at 3:34 PM, DrunkMag said:

Well...seems like i'll have to wait for someone to do a cbbe replacer. Great work tho, Kev!

Sorry for the slow response, I can't get LE to run anymore with Win 10 and have be installing and re-installing it to no avail and SE just doesn't cut it.  Anyway, thank you.  ?

• 2 months later...