Looking for this portrait mod

Cavius Falvian Caesar

From the description of the Create Warrior Lodge for Forgotten Religion mod (appears to be the same portrait pack):

"What's Your Portraits Mod?"
Mod Name is 'Portrait than Trait'. Original Modder Doesn't Want to Share this Mod.
The Reason is Simple. First, There is the Copyright Problem.
Second, This Mod is DLC-Based. But This Mod is Can't be Performed without Uncheck the DLC.
So Please Don't Blame Original Modder. Because that Reason is Reasonable.
I Can't Share this Mod. Sorry!

16 hours ago, Zhongda said:

From the description of the Create Warrior Lodge for Forgotten Religion mod (appears to be the same portrait pack):

"What's Your Portraits Mod?"
Mod Name is 'Portrait than Trait'. Original Modder Doesn't Want to Share this Mod.
The Reason is Simple. First, There is the Copyright Problem.
Second, This Mod is DLC-Based. But This Mod is Can't be Performed without Uncheck the DLC.
So Please Don't Blame Original Modder. Because that Reason is Reasonable.
I Can't Share this Mod. Sorry!

Ah damn no one wants to share a link to it and I cant find it anywhere!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, kate1313 said:

Link?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1584690453

The workshop can be super buggy anyway, but one work around is to launch the game and go into the workshop through the steam overlay. Subscribe to all the stuff you want, exit, close steam, and then relaunch and it usually downloads as it should. It's a bit of a hassle but it's best way I've found to consistently download mods from the workshop.

• 7 months later...

Archived