Remodeled Armor for Cosio Bodyslide HDT

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have some major issues with this Mod. When i installed it i didn´t notice that the file path is actually wrong. The ShapeData and Slider Sets are in CalienteTools but they need to be in CalienteTools/Bodyslide. When i moved them into the correct folder and built it in Body slide, i got some really weird Mesh and Texture Issues. Spiky Bodies with the armors on were the main problem.

20191115214336_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Millstallone said:

Can confirm, same problem happened to me. I spent a day troubleshooting it to no avail.

I guess I'm not the only one.

20191204172100_1.jpg.6058c96a529047e3d53578ad5973a6a1.jpg

lol, I tried to figure it out myself, but I gave up, I'm just not that smart.  Decided to convert the armors again...it's taking me foreverrrrr.  I think I am on Ivory. lol long way to go. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is anyone able to help me? I've downloaded every version I've seen from the mod and from the fixed versions in the comments, but no matter what I do, I get the "No game data on top level" and when I right click on the "Data" and select set data directory, nothing happens and it just keeps going to the next file :/. I'm using Mod organizer btw

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2020 at 9:01 AM, bob0000 said:

Is anyone able to help me? I've downloaded every version I've seen from the mod and from the fixed versions in the comments, but no matter what I do, I get the "No game data on top level" and when I right click on the "Data" and select set data directory, nothing happens and it just keeps going to the next file :/. I'm using Mod organizer btw

Yeah, that's because the Author forgot to create a BodySlide folder in CalienteTools, just create that and move the Shape... folders in there and it works. Sadly though it seems like it does not work with the newest COSIO version, I am currently converting some of the armors myself though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 4:30 PM, nufndash said:

lol, I tried to figure it out myself, but I gave up, I'm just not that smart.  Decided to convert the armors again...it's taking me foreverrrrr.  I think I am on Ivory. lol long way to go. 

Hi nufndash, any joy?  Would be great to have this working for the latest Cosio.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

since the author did not appear for a long time, I suffered and found a solution. I have a bad English, so I'll explain in the pictures)

Spoiler

1645325309_DesktopScreenshot2020_05.23-11_07_57_28.png.8c02385f16565ee257de01850d63b75f.pngDesktop Screenshot 2020.05.23 - 11.08.19.31.pngDesktop Screenshot 2020.05.23 - 11.08.55.37.pngБезымянный.jpgDesktop Screenshot 2020.05.23 - 11.11.18.24.pngDesktop Screenshot 2020.05.23 - 11.48.51.43.png

I am new to this, so if there are any problems, then I can not help you. 

I just started redoing the armor, but after checking everything seems to be working fine, both physics and the vagina.

P.S. You can skip step 3. Just load reference without deleting body mesh.

• 1 month later...