Remodeled Armor for Cosio Bodyslide HDT

View File

Hello to all!

To get started, install CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina 4.7 from scivirus 

and all its dependencies , then Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259?tab=files. 
Select the preset body of Cosio or CosioHD in the Body slide and make the Butch Build set by CT77. Wait for the end.
Unzip and copy the Nude_Remodeled_Armor_for_Cosio_Bodyslide_HDT or Full_Remodeled_Armor_for_Cosio_Bodyslide_HDT file, then run the Body slide and make a Butch Build of installed CosioHD CT77 or CosioHD CT77 Full. Wait until the end .

Please support me. I live in Ukraine in the city of Mariupol.

PATREON 11.pngPATREON

Requires:

1.CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina 4.7

2.Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259?tab=files

CT77HalfHDT are not implemented.

Thanks for attention

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/20/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    1.Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT 2.CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina 4.7
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

Thanks for doing this, I was previewing the outfits before the batch build and noticed there were a few outfits where you left the panties on but the vagina was coming through the panties, also it looks like you combined both the fur bikini top with the leather bikini top and all the fur outfits are identical.  Not sure if that was intentional but figured I'd point it out just in case you didn't realize that was happening.

Also since you zapped the bra and panties on most shouldn't this have been under the adult downloads instead of non-adult?

14 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Thanks for doing this, I was previewing the outfits before the batch build and noticed there were a few outfits where you left the panties on but the vagina was coming through the panties, also it looks like you combined both the fur bikini top with the leather bikini top and all the fur outfits are identical.  Not sure if that was intentional but figured I'd point it out just in case you didn't realize that was happening.

Also since you zapped the bra and panties on most shouldn't this have been under the adult downloads instead of non-adult?

Yes, in the original fashion 4 fur outfits are identical, I can undress them differently if you want?. Bikini is also from the original.
As for adults, you are right, made out the first time and made a mistake.

On 11/22/2018 at 6:30 AM, Jobobby04 said:

I like the purpose of this mod. But I like having complete armors. Can there be a version that's not zapped the panties part of the armors? Or should I check everything and switch the stuff that has what I consider bad zaps to regular remodeled armor?

I will try to do in the near future

• 2 weeks later...

In the glass armor of the full pack, the glasschest and the glassorigchest are both there. In the original glasschest is enabled and you only get glassorigchest if you click the checkbox and then build it. they are both there and colliding with each other, giving the armor a weird shape.

In the full download, I think miraak was mixed up with the nude, the clothing has no panties.

Ok, the reason I found a few bugs was because I was making my custom version. I brought the outfits that I didn't want panties on into outfit studio and deleted the panty part. Its not a full nude, but on clothes that have skirts or something covering the front of the front of the vagina I didn't want to have panties, so I could see it when they sat down or squatted under them. Here is my version if you want to put it in the downloads and update it yourself to new releases. I removed glassorigchest from the glass armor in this version.

Remodeled Armor for Cosio Hidden Nude.7z.

Is there any chance you will add the zap boxes back in? That's essentially the only reason I don't use this instead of the original. I like having no panties, but with the skirt and without the leg armor.

Also, good on you for adding the pregnancy slider back in.

Could I have a version where nothing is removed? I don't mean zaps because I know loading references removes all of them. But I mean just a straight body convert with none of the usually hidden stuff removed, so I can try adding most of the zaps and toggle zaps in myself. I have been playing outfit studio after you made this mod, looked up a video so I could add the zaps in myself but some outfits had parts removed such as the hidden parts. I want to see if I can add most features back in.

So I think I found a good way to remake what you did but with keeping the zaps. I load the reference CasioHD but before clicking OK, I use the merge new sliders with existing sliders. And then use the conform all in the slider menu. I feel like it cant be that easy so feel free tell me if i'm doing something that will cause issues.

Hi there,

sorry to ask but i have a problem.

Wenn i try to bild armors with this mod the armor is scaling but not the baseshape body.

Whar really bugs me is...

When i load a new reference body in bodyslide studio everything scales fine, but wenn i save the project and load it again, the same as above happens.

Same thing when i try to build the armor in bodyslide with the new reference body.

Even when i copy als sliders per nif-sahpe.

Can someone help me out?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/22/2019 at 1:02 AM, Sirvapealot said:

I downloaded this for the Cosio body, installed everything correctly. But when i download and install this i can't seem to find the "Group" in bodyslide to batchbuild...I allso tried to download and install the fixes others have posted here, but didnt help.

You can't find them inside a group filter because the mod author hasn't created a "Bodyslide" folder inside of "CalienteTools".
Very simple fix, just create one yourself. File paths should go something like this:
Data -> CalienteTools -> Bodyslide -> ShapeData / Slidersets

• 1 month later...

I ran into an issue with the Stormcloak armor for females. The chain shirt and skirt are not pointing to the correct files. I end up coping another shirt and skirt files and renamed them for the Chainmail and modified the .NIF file to point to them, then ran bodyslide to correct the missing textures.

• 1 month later...