Remodeled Armor for Cosio Bodyslide HDT

Can somebody please help me. When i first installed this mod hand to breast collision worked perfectly fine while npcs wore armor, but recently collisions just stopped working. HDT collisions seem to be working fine when npcs arent wearing armor. ive tried playing with the batch build, copying base weights in outfit studio, deactivating and reactivating, even completely uninstalling and reinstalling. im running out of ideas. this is the last thing i want to get working before i can stop modding and finally just play skyrim again. if somebody has experienced this and has a solution id really appreciate some help here.

• 2 months later...
On 5/29/2020 at 12:04 AM, Frosferes said:

I went through the nude armor list, reset the body references and repackaged the files so that they should be working as intended. Hopefully I didn't miss any. Thanks to xtirp for the fix suggestion. Still no zap option though, so if you want to remove more armor pieces you'll have to do it manually via either Outfit Studio or Nifskope.

CosioNudeArmorFix.rar 232.24 MB · 210 downloads

You are hero

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 9:04 AM, Frosferes said:

I went through the nude armor list, reset the body references and repackaged the files so that they should be working as intended. Hopefully I didn't miss any. Thanks to xtirp for the fix suggestion. Still no zap option though, so if you want to remove more armor pieces you'll have to do it manually via either Outfit Studio or Nifskope.

CosioNudeArmorFix.rar 232.24 MB · 254 downloads

Thanks for sharing brother, you're a life saver.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am using VR version.
I wasn't able to make it work unfortunately, too many issues,
1. I solved, hands were disembodied and lying next to characters feet or hands had gaps, issue caused by VR HDT module, fixed after disabling it.
with newest version best result was using max weight slider with cloth preset do batch build,
basically copying from max weight to lower all sliders, in that case there weren't  almost any visual bugs.
The worst thing for me is neck gap, which I wasn't able to solve in any way,
I assume issues related to character weight specifically low to high, it doesn't match with the body preset, or do not adjust to changes.
Body itself very good, I love physics etc, it is a pity can't be properly applied with clothes.
I uninstalled everything, wiped mods dir and used only these mods and issues were still there.

Edited by 4get2be3
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/15/2021 at 10:46 PM, Cobaltum said:

Firstly, I ask you to redo the path to the files, since the "BodySlide" folder was skipped.

And secondly, why do my clothes pass through my body in a bodyslide?

image.png.35bd34435c99ebf74065ad201f66a6db.png

It is probably because you use a body preset that deviates a lot from the one that was used to create the clothes. I had some minor clipping before as well. I currently use my own preset, which, so far, doesn't seem to have clipping. No idea if it helps, but give it a try (you need to rerun Bodslide).

Cosio WUT1969.xml

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I am incredibly, absolutely stupid and have no fucking idea why this isn't working. I mean the outfits show but don't change according to the body, and I don't know if is a problem based on loading order, if I am doing something wrong, or what.

And yes I have tried with the cosio 5.7 fix made by that user with a lot of numbers for a name, but don't know why it doesn't work or how it works or how should I fix it.

If someone could help, I would appreciate it.

• 5 months later...