Name these mods please! (with pics)

Okie so i have a few mods that im looking for.... have been un able to pin point some of them...

1. Looking for the stockings in pic 1 (its not included with the outfit, cause i have the outfit)

2. Looking for the pigtails hair mod in pic 2 (pigtails are hard to find QQ)

3. Same for pic 3, cause who doesn't like pigtails?

4. Looking for the entire outfit.. bunny ears and all.. Please name the outfit QQ

5. I found the outfit but the download link isn't working for me... Vindictus black leather (basically its a site that wants you to pay to download it "decently")

tumblr_p1b3wkmEn31w9po7po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pd6timwNSU1u4wobbo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_phoclpMenz1vzciaoo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pi1bb8qPyJ1wv3qz7o5_1280.gif

20170206083642ceb.jpg

1 hour ago, stelleia said:

Okie so i have a few mods that im looking for.... have been un able to pin point some of them...

1. Looking for the stockings in pic 1 (its not included with the outfit, cause i have the outfit)

tumblr_p1b3wkmEn31w9po7po1_1280.jpg

What is this outfit? Could you provide a download link?

5 hours ago, winny257 said:

4 hours ago, SpaceOctopus said:

I think It is black retexture of this red outfit from Nini Stuff

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2018/02/ninii-stuff-cbsubscos.html

914177508_Screenshot_2018-11-20NINIIStuff11CBSUBSCOS.png.cc1580c291a4277fab0f98564342be9a.png

Thanks, mates!

8 hours ago, SpaceOctopus said:

1.I think this is "Stocking for Slavetats". So it's not really a clothing item, It's like a texture.

2 and 3. It's 99.9% private. People often ask about hairstyle gomapero used and there is never a response.

My guess is this person ported mesh from somewhere to Skyrim.

5. I have no problem downloading this mod from your link. It's not paid mod, It's free.

Here you go. I downloaded this for you. It's in Russian for some reason by the way 0_0

medved_shkura.rar

Omg thank you! And THAT would be the reason i couldn't find those specific stockings when i tried googling it XD...

Ya the dl link i provided i tried downloading it and i waited for the download to start and it told me i couldn't dl it at the time.. so thanks alot for the link.

Also sucks about the pigtails... ive only been able to find like 2 decent looking pigtails... can't find any that are poofy like the ones in the pics QQ.. sucks they don't share that stuff... 

45 minutes ago, SpaceOctopus said:

No problem, dude : )

Well, yeah, about all that private hairstyle mods, it is really sucks. But I saw in one tumblr blog the similar hairstyle GomaPero has, and there was reply from the author that this hair was ported from DeviantArt, but no link or name of the hair. So I guess the only way to obtain this hair is to find it on DeviantArt.. and port yourself. Damn, I wish I knew how to port hair to Skyrim, there is so many cool hairstyles I want in my game :(:(:(

Call me dudette! cause grill! 

Oh well if they found it on Deviantart thats prob why they have kept it private.... because those were actually made by hand by chance, which can be dangerous to deal with if they got caught distributing.. but most artist don't mind sharing as long as credit is given + permission. And not stealing + gaining profit.. which seems to be the downfall of alot of great modders......sad sad

18 minutes ago, SpaceOctopus said:

Oh, sorry about that ?

And there is very similar hair on DeviantArt

https://www.deviantart.com/peachmilk3d/art/Lolipop-Chainsaw-Like-Pigtails-DOWNLOAD-506069580

Unfortunately, not ported to Skyrim.

And It's not exactly the same hair, but very similar. I too understand why most of the authors keep their mods private, but If they ported it, can they AT LEAST give link or name the models they used. It's obviously not their work, It fine if they keep their ported stuff private, but why keep the source private too? What, they not allowed to even speak about original files they ported? Makes no sense to me.

No idea but i have a big question for you sense no one in the original thread seems to be alive.... im having an issue with the Slave tats mod... its showing blank in the MCM menu and telling me i don't have Jcontainers installed which i have the latest version... im not sure whats going on i just want my stockings QQ

43 minutes ago, SpaceOctopus said:

Oh, sorry about that ?

And there is very similar hair on DeviantArt

https://www.deviantart.com/peachmilk3d/art/Lolipop-Chainsaw-Like-Pigtails-DOWNLOAD-506069580

Unfortunately, not ported to Skyrim.

And It's not exactly the same hair, but very similar. I too understand why most of the authors keep their mods private, but If they ported it, can they AT LEAST give link or name the models they used. It's obviously not their work, It fine if they keep their ported stuff private, but why keep the source private too? What, they not allowed to even speak about original files they ported? Makes no sense to me.

tumblr_phoclpMenz1vzciaoo4_500.jpg

it is likewise from NINIRIM, have you ever seen that he has talked about his sources?

1 hour ago, SpaceOctopus said:

Ok I just tested it in game. It seems to be working fine. Are you using the latest 1.2.3 version of SlaveTats? Are you using English version of SlaveTats? (Because I remember using translated version of this mod and it wasn't working, I assume translation broke some scripts) My guess is just try to reinstall Jcontainers mod, maybe some other mod you installed overwrite it with older version?

i think i tried 1.2.3 cause i saw a more updated version as well... and yes its english.. ive tried looking the problem up and all i came up with is Skyrim SE users having the issue... but i use oldrim so i dunno why im getting this problem.. and no its not CN version either..

12 hours ago, SpaceOctopus said:

Well, I don't know then. Maybe It has something to do with your load order? Conflicting mod? I have the latest JContainers and SlaveTats 1.2.3 installed and it seems to work. I even tested the stockings (but this is just a texture, can't possibly cause any problem with the mod) Is SlaveTats the only mod that have a problem with JContainers? And is everythig fine with your SKSE?

Its ok i got it to work! someone in the other thread finally answered me.. app you had to install Jcontainers and pap.. then slavetats all in a specific order xD

On 11/21/2018 at 1:55 AM, SpaceOctopus said:

I guess you need to keep your sources private if you want to enter "Cool Modders Club"

There's nothing private about XNA lara or DAZ, or any other game she's ripped from, her pipeline isn't private either.

If you're dumb enough to give her money for ripping copywritten stuff, you deserve every dollar you lose.

Quite literally anyone can do what she or clonereal or gtx do, and the means to do so are entirely public If you choose not to invest the effort, that's entirely on you. No one is owed anything. If someone feels generous, perhaps you should be thanking them or financially supporting them instead of lusting after shit behind a paywall.

oof.. Hey on a better note.... Can anyone tell me where this mod is from ? By that i mean the outfit... i don't see why ppl don't post what mods are used in there screen shots all the time... it make my life much easier... ;-;... but alas life is not easy.. (i wish i had a better pic of the outfit but thats all i could get..

Dance-Rave.jpg

15 hours ago, SpaceOctopus said:

I think the top is from Nini's "Shining Will" available in this mod pack

http://ninirim.tumblr.com/post/174826610260/nini-stuff-11-all-bodyslide-by-nini

But I'm not 100% sure.

Reveal hidden contents

Shining_Will_from_Vindictus_UNP_1.jpg

Really i just like the scarf xD but i could of sworn ive seen a youtuber.. wearing this same outfit.. now that i think about it.. not sure if they posted it tho... time to go search!

Archived