Obsolete - MiniLovers Extended Mod

WaxenFigure

@kevlar69

So how big is each outdoors area? I have the same problem in the wilderness.

I can see the NPCs, they are about the length of riverwood away, yet they don't rape each other when raper setting is on madness?

@azmodan22

Is there a better or easier way to mod the game?

I got the feeling that the CK was just to link stuff created in different programs.

@zod976

I had a similar problem to you (though not quite the same).

I did a clean install and when i got to adding the mods, i left out the files MiniLoversAlternative.bsa and MiniLoversAlternative.esp

Everything works fine now, though the mod still undresses the characters then i cast the spell, regardless of the settings.

How do i get my follower too combat rape or be combat raped?

I have been playing with the settings and I can't seem to figure out the correct combination.

you Dont :)

I know it used to work in Minilovers but something seem to be broken now.

Be patient. Waxenfigure is working on it. :D

k' date=' thanks.

Is anyone else having control glitches?

Sometimes the sprint, crouch and stealth buttons swap keys.

Other times i can't attack afterwards or I can't zoom in to 1st person.

BTW, the duplicated are now raping each other, a clean install fixed the issue

[/quote']

I have never notised anything like that.

My suggestion would be to check your SKSE version. maybe reinstalling (just copying the files again and overwrighting). And of corse if you are using any mods that change the vanilla UI check if they are responsible.

So I followed the guide to the letter and everything is up to date to the max. only thing I can do is change config and cast mini lovers rape spell that only does doggystyle' date=' nothing else works no buttons and yes I started up with latest SKSE 1.6.5. Also I used FNIS 3.3.2 fix. Something is wrong :/.

[/quote']

remember to hold the key. just dont press it once, you must hol it down for a sex, in this case the Y button.

also, in the first page thre is a list of commands so you can config the random sex and combat rape.

How do i get my follower too combat rape or be combat raped?

I have been playing with the settings and I can't seem to figure out the correct combination.

not working for now.

k' date=' thanks.

Is anyone else having control glitches?

Sometimes the sprint, crouch and stealth buttons swap keys.

Other times i can't attack afterwards or I can't zoom in to 1st person.

BTW, the duplicated are now raping each other, a clean install fixed the issue

[/quote']

O_O

thats weird. remember to use FNIS tool and rearrange mods with BOSS (its optional but recommended).

POLLUXVAL WROTE:

could you give a link to the mod you are using?' date=' please. thanks. :)

edit: is this one?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27042

----------------------------

Yes, it is.

[/quote']

ok thanks. :)

does this fix the issue where anims take longer to begin the longer you use the mod or the longer you play?

Well I never had that issue neither with minilovers nor with this mod. It might fix it yes. Just remember that this mod is still WIP. i.e, major differences from MLA that dont work is followers combat rape and the lets get laid. you gain F-F sex though.

Just clearing it up. This is not an update of minilovers. It is an entirely new mod, (that will soon make MLA look like a compas compared to a GPS satelite :D)

does this fix the issue where anims take longer to begin the longer you use the mod or the longer you play?

Well I never had that issue neither with minilovers nor with this mod. It might fix it yes. Just remember that this mod is still WIP. i.e' date=' major differences from MLA that dont work is followers combat rape and the lets get laid. you gain F-F sex though.

Just clearing it up. This is not an update of minilovers. It is an entirely new mod, (that will soon make MLA look like a compas compared to a GPS satelite :D)

[/quote']

ahh my bad i thought this is an update MLA. thanks for clearing things up for me i'll try this out.

Ive the same issue that leesonhok has.

When a cast is launched it takes at least one or two minutes (real time) to start the entire thing. Not only. Using some heavy-texutred custom armours, it takes many seconds (more than 30 seconds real time) to undress the player.

After that, the entire action is prolongued almost forever (I counted about 1 hour real time). Keyboard's command are not reactive. Pressing "H" key has effect after one or two minutes. The same for the other keys.

Someone could knows what is happening?

So can anyone explain in detail how to get this working, like for example what are the exact files I need? I did all the guides and stuff in here, everything works as far as menus and such is concerned but no buttons work on anything and only 1 animation will play with the rape spell. Yes I did start up with SKSE 1.6.5 which is the current version and nothing works even when the buttons are held down for an eternity :/...

When a cast is launched it takes at least one or two minutes (real time) to start the entire thing. Not only. Using some heavy-texutred custom armours' date=' it takes many seconds (more than 30 seconds real time) to undress the player.

After that, the entire action is prolongued almost forever (I counted about 1 hour real time). Keyboard's command are not reactive. Pressing "H" key has effect after one or two minutes. The same for the other keys.

[/quote']

From what you tell me I can only imagine two reasons why this is happening.

1. Computer performance: Maybe you have a lot of custom and high textures and thus your computer is having a hard time. Is the game generally playing as it is supposed to or is the whole thing slow?

2. In game time changed: There are some mods that change how fast the time in game is advancing. It is possible to have installed a mod that has made the in-game time advance slower. A good way to chack this is to go somewere where you can see the shadow of a structure. (for example the shadow of a building in a city). Stand still for a while an see if the shadow moves. If you stand there for quite some time and the shadow does NOT move, then it is possible that game-time advances to slow. There is a way to fix this with a simple console comand.

set timescale to #

The default is 16 .(if yours is lower then maybe it is possible to make all animations last longer. I dont know never tried to mess with te time. But you can put the above command and see if it fixes anything.)

ummm...a little off topic but' date=' is it me or is it strange that the female children have boobs?

they should be called young teens instead of children.

[/quote']

When they are dressed only. Since MLA does not exclude children race (I think we might want to fix this) I have seen that when they are undressed they do not. They have some crappy textured underwear but no boobs, or male genitals.

So can anyone explain in detail how to get this working' date=' like for example what are the exact files I need? I did all the guides and stuff in here, everything works as far as menus and such is concerned but no buttons work on anything and only 1 animation will play with the rape spell. Yes I did start up with SKSE 1.6.5 which is the current version and nothing works even when the buttons are held down for an eternity :/...

[/quote']

The safest bet is to install Polluxval "all in one" edit. With that edit you do NOT need MLA.

If you have MLA and waxenfigures MLAX then make sure that in the files menu of your game (or your mod manager) the Minilovers.esp and MiniloversAlternative.esp are NOT ticked (deactivated). the coexistance of those esps and MLAextended can cause compatibility issues.

If you have already deactivated them and still have the same problem try one of the following.

1. Make sure you have the FNIS_patch for minilovers

2.Runing the FNISforusers again and make sure it includes the animations for minilovers.

3.reinstall SKSE in case something is broken.

4. remove and reinstall the mod. (remove it, open the game and make a "clean" save", quit and reinstall it)

When a cast is launched it takes at least one or two minutes (real time) to start the entire thing. Not only. Using some heavy-texutred custom armours' date=' it takes many seconds (more than 30 seconds real time) to undress the player.

[/quote']

1. Computer performance: Maybe you have a lot of custom and high textures and thus your computer is having a hard time. Is the game generally playing as it is supposed to or is the whole thing slow?

2. In game time changed: There are some mods that change how fast the time in game is advancing. It is possible to have installed a mod that has made the in-game time advance slower. A good way to chack this is to go somewere where you can see the shadow of a structure. (for example the shadow of a building in a city). Stand still for a while an see if the shadow moves. If you stand there for quite some time and the shadow does NOT move, then it is possible that game-time advances to slow. There is a way to fix this with a simple console comand.

set timescale to #

The default is 16 .(if yours is lower then maybe it is possible to make all animations last longer. I dont know never tried to mess with te time. But you can put the above command and see if it fixes anything.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I did a complete textures' optimization, building also all the missing mipmaps. By this point of view, my game runs like a movie even if I don't have a high-end video-card (cpu and ram are good, instead).

I always had my timescale set to 10, because I like to have more time, expecially during daytime. But day/night cycle runs as always. I've no problem with graphics.

My problems (heavy, by now) are responses after actions triggered both by dialogues and keyboard.

For example:

- Dovakhiin relax. Uses "Z" key to start. Actually I need to wait at least two minutes before the message and the action pop-up.

- Convenient horses - Horse Call. I press the related key and the "horn call" happens five minutes later.

- Some dialogue-triggered action that before were instantly now are delayed, some delayed for dozen of minutes.

- MLA (this version): cast --> effective action, more than three minutes. Btw, actors start action into their own location and only after some minutes they join.

- MLA: the entire action performs now for several in-game hours (WOW!)

Could sound good but after all is problematic.

- MLA: PC actions ---> keys (H, Y, B and so on) are almost ineffective. The consequence runs after several dozen of minutes (real time).

All this started to happen after I installed a mod (by kuertee) about autosave. I don't liked it so then I unistalled it after few time. Install and unistall made as perfect as possible (as always).

I think that this mod could be the problem because it is a lot complicated and has some heavy interference with timescaling.

ButI removed it and the problems are still here. I checked twice and I'm sure to have removed every single file, script, source from this mod but ...

EDIT: I always knew that the default timescale is 20. Am I wrong?

[/quote']

set timescale to #

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I did a complete textures' optimization, building also all the missing mipmaps. By this point of view, my game runs like a movie even if I don't have a high-end video-card (cpu and ram are good, instead).

I always had my timescale set to 10, because I like to have more time, expecially during daytime. But day/night cycle runs as always. I've no problem with graphics.

My problems (heavy, by now) are responses after actions triggered both by dialogues and keyboard.

For example:

- Dovakhiin relax. Uses "Z" key to start. Actually I need to wait at least two minutes before the message and the action pop-up.

- Convenient horses - Horse Call. I press the related key and the "horn call" happens five minutes later.

- Some dialogue-triggered action that before were instantly now are delayed, some delayed for dozen of minutes.

- MLA (this version): cast --> effective action, more than three minutes. Btw, actors start action into their own location and only after some minutes they join.

- MLA: the entire action performs now for several in-game hours (WOW!)

Could sound good but after all is problematic.

- MLA: PC actions ---> keys (H, Y, B and so on) are almost ineffective. The consequence runs after several dozen of minutes (real time).

All this started to happen after I installed a mod (by kuertee) about autosave. I don't liked it so then I unistalled it after few time. Install and unistall made as perfect as possible (as always).

I think that this mod could be the problem because it is a lot complicated and has some heavy interference with timescaling.

ButI removed it and the problems are still here. I checked twice and I'm sure to have removed every single file, script, source from this mod but ...

Then there might be a problem with the save game. Maybe that mod left something in the save? Is it possible for you to revert to a save Before you installed that mod and test the anims? If it is too long ago I know it could be a bummer. In that case (if there is something wrong with the save) I think there is a savegame editor (so you can fix your current one) but I have no idea if it can help in this case.

Maybe the mod creator of that mod can help with some info.

So if changing the timescale to 16 (just to test if that is what messes things up) did not work I dont think i can come up with any ideas.

Try changing timescale to 16. save. quite and the reload and set it back to 10 that you like. (wildshot I know but you can never know with skyrim)

*edit*

Flashback.. maybe that mod made changes to files that you did not remove 'cus you are not supposed to, like Skyrimprefs or skyrim.ini.. check what files the mod changes if you can.

Flashback 2.

In cases like this that I got really pissed and desparate i reinstalled Skyrim over the previous install. (and of course the latest update, SKSE and fnis all over.) it did fix my problems since it replaced the Skyrim damaged files. The data folder and you mods are not removed sice reinstalling does not delete anything. Is good to make a backup of the data forlder though. Just you mods thoug. It also didi not affect my NMM since it keeps track of the mods in its own folder.

ButI removed it and the problems are still here. I checked twice and I'm sure to have removed every single file' date=' script, source from this mod but ...

[/quote']

Background on what is happening:

There is a problem in the game when a mod uses the "RegisterForUpdate" function. It tells the game to run some code in your mod at some time interval but if your code doesn't finish executing within that time interval the next one starts and now you have two threads running in the same code. That increases the chance that this will happen again and in short order the affected mod becomes unplayable.

The original MiniLovers did not use that function and is safe. However the MiniLovers Alternative (MLA) does use that function and I have seen exactly the situation.

The MiniLovers Extended mod I have made removed the use of that function and replaced it with a safe to call and use function.

Because my mod is based on the MLA mod it uses the same Quests, Spells, Magic Effects, Scripts and Global Variables as the MLA mod which makes the two mods incompatible with each other but also means that if you have used MLA in the past and gotten some of those scripts running that the save game you have will contain a copy of that script EVEN IF YOU UNINSTALL MLA. That copy of the script will often be used in place of the current version of the script which also makes switching mod versions difficult.

I suspect this is what has happened to your game.

Your save game is most likely trash now but there is one procedure you can try to see if you can clear things up. Disable all the MLA mods, load your game, use the "T" command to wait 30 days (31 for good measure), save the game and then try enable the MiniLover, MiniLovers Sound and my mod again.

That MAY fix the problem or at least scale the damage back to a tolerable level.

Right now this mod lacks menus to set it's many new configuration options. The best way to configure this mod right now is to create a file (with no file extension) with the "set" commands to configure the mod to your liking and place that file into your Skyrim folder. Then you can use the Console command: BAT to run all those set commands. This is in fact how I expect most experienced gamers will do it since you can have your favorite configuration set up (or multiple setups if you so desire) and reset the MOD to that quickly.

Ok, how do I create a file for configuration? As stated above.

@azmodan22.

- Five days that I'm trying to contact the author with no luck.

- My first "good" savegame it too far, by now. 5 days too. Hope to not be forced to use it.

- My Skyrim.ini is set as "read only". No changes.

- My skyrimprefs.ini doesn't seem to be changed.

(The two above are the ones into MyDocuments, right?).

So then:

1. Savegame editor? Never seen. Do you know some and where?

2. Overwriting. Hmmm ... maybe try to overwirte only the files from the 1.8.151 patch without re-install everything?

(btw, I did a check with TESEdit and it found hundreds of errors inside the Skyrim.esm. Mainly related to objects but there are also a lot of "cryptic", for me, reports.)

3. I already did a little overwrite thing with SKSE, MLAex, and others but nothing changed. Never though about the entire game, duh!

I'm a bit scared.

Right now this mod lacks menus to set it's many new configuration options. The best way to configure this mod right now is to create a file (with no file extension) with the "set" commands to configure the mod to your liking and place that file into your Skyrim folder. Then you can use the Console command: BAT to run all those set commands. This is in fact how I expect most experienced gamers will do it since you can have your favorite configuration set up (or multiple setups if you so desire) and reset the MOD to that quickly.

Ok' date=' how do I create a file for configuration? As stated above.

[/quote']

Create a new .txt file and put all the commands there. Ecah line 1 command

example:

set MLANotifyFlag to 1

set MLAGalsOptions to 0

set MLAGuysOptions to 1

set MLARHealthPercentage to 30

set MLARPercentChanceWillRape to 100

set MLARRapistHealthPercentage to 10

set MLARapeCalmOption to 2

set MLABuffSwitch to 0

set MLACombatRapeSwitch to 1

set MLASoundSourceSwitch to 1

set MLAPlayerTalkSwitch to 1

set MLAPimpSwitch to 0

set MLAEnemyAssaultSwitch to 1

set MLAFollowersCombatRape to 1

set MLARFollowerInvolved to 1

set MLARPlayerInvolved to 1

save the file with a name you can remember. I saved mine as MLAX_options.txt

Put the file in your roor Skyrim folder. Not the Data folder. The root folder. Remove the .txt extension. Yes, leave the file without extension.

Start the game.

open the console

type:

bat *yourfilename*

you should see all the commands you put in the text file.

you are good to go. Some options like the frequency of random rape can still be tweaked from the menu.

Archived