On 11/7/2023 at 5:54 PM, warmdog952 said:

Has anyone been able to get this working with OBody? I've been trying for days. The preset menu just doesn't show anything, no matter how hard I try.

To those who are searching and trying to do this; you'll need to edit the presets to be HIMBO files, there's a tutorial in this thread for that. After that, you'll need to disable the preset animation that plays in the obody mcm.

On 11/5/2023 at 5:33 AM, nssortis said:

我正在尝试添加我的主节点,但插件太多了。需要哪些插件?我需要添加所有盔甲和服装模组吗?具体的服装?女性追随者?或者可以跳过其中一些以获得我需要的主列表吗?

Just add those esps involving npc

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 12:55 PM, cbeyond8027 said:

If anyone is interested I finally managed to get SkyFem working with a male PC while making converted females futas while original females stay female. This builds on the steps that @elethotep wrote up on page 28 of this forum. There are a lot of steps so I'm including everything as an attachment. This works on my 1200 mod setup so mileage may vary.Play SkyFem as male.txt

Just wanna thank you. Your explanation worked perfectly.

So for those here asking: yes it IS possible to play as a male PC in an all women's world (kinda like living the perfect harem scenario).

Also I'm playing the Anniversary edition, so it means you don't need the Special edition for this to work.

Now to be clear I use very few mods, only stuff like Edhildils sexy female statues, skip intro scene (Dime quickstart) and a few others, as I'm happy with the default game on max settings (my laptop wouldn't handle those advenced graphics mods anyway). So maybe if you're one of those people with hundreds of mods installed maybe you can run into some trouble but I'm not sure. Try to follow the explanation above as best as you can and see if it works.

On 11/21/2023 at 11:41 AM, user5312 said:

Just wanna thank you. Your explanation worked perfectly.

So for those here asking: yes it IS possible to play as a male PC in an all women's world (kinda like living the perfect harem scenario).

Also I'm playing the Anniversary edition, so it means you don't need the Special edition for this to work.

Now to be clear I use very few mods, only stuff like Edhildils sexy female statues, skip intro scene (Dime quickstart) and a few others, as I'm happy with the default game on max settings (my laptop wouldn't handle those advenced graphics mods anyway). So maybe if you're one of those people with hundreds of mods installed maybe you can run into some trouble but I'm not sure. Try to follow the explanation above as best as you can and see if it works.

For context when I wrote those instructions I was using a load order with over 1,000 plugins so most setups should be fine.

Edited by cbeyond8027
3 hours ago, cbeyond8027 said:

For context when I wrote those instructions I was using a load order with over 1,000 plugins so most setups should be fine.

I'm still very new to modding so when I installed Skyfem I had only a dozen mods. Since then I installed a lot of other mods and it's still working. But tbh I'm still being careful and avoiding mods that change too much of women's appearance, because I'm seing a lot of people with trouble with those + skyfem and I don't wanna ruin what I've already accomplished, so for women's appearance I'm using Women of Skyrim mod which just replaces the vanilla textures for better ones, so there are no changes in meshes, physics, animations and so on. And I think they're looking cute enough with that, I don't need them to be way too sexualized (I'm just doing a "normal" playthrough, nothing too fancy).

But as you said it should work with most mods. Load order is extremely important, skyfem MUST stay the lowest on the list and from then on it seems to addapt well to most mods.

Stumbled across this mod recently and am trying to get it to work on my LE installation.

I've had a couple of mods prove incompatible with the patcher, but given they had no NPC's, I simply removed them from my load order when running the patcher.

My new problem is that I'm now getting this error:

Warning: Record [REFR:02005903] in file Dawnguard.esm is being overridden by record [HDPT:02005903] in file SkyFem NPC.esp.
         Patching ArmorAddons...
Warning: Record [CELL:0200AA09] in file Dawnguard.esm is being overridden by record [ARMA:0200AA09] in file SkyFem NPC.esp.
Exception in unit SkyFem line 560: Found a REFR reference, expected: NULL,TXST

Can anyone point me towards a solution to this issue?

EDIT: @Corsec pointed out to me what was wrong. I had an esp from NPC Visual Transfer in my load order that had errors that were causing duplicate FormIDs to appear. Once I removed the bad import from the esp (and reimported it), the patcher worked!

Edited by TJHinSkyrim

I must be doing something fundamentally wrong. I followed all of the instructions on the page to install with MO2, but I can't get it to replace the bodies. The faces are replaced fine, but not the bodies.

I thought it might be a conflict or a load order issue, but I uninstalled everything else. At this point I only have "SkyFem Voices Patch.esp" and "SkyFem NPC.esp". This is, of course, in addition to the files from "Skyrim Anniversary Edition". I also tried unsuccessfully with the "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch".

Any thoughts from the community?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 3:35 AM, Burensc said:

Is there a light version of this mod that makes like 80%-90% of NPC (especially in the level list) into female for a more Lesbian playthrough? But not immersion or lore breaking?

If you use the Synthesis program, you can open it to find a list of available patchers. There is one called 'Feminized levelled lists' that can turn all generic spawns like bandits and guards into females. It won't touch the named and unique male NPCs, so it won't break lore.

57 minutes ago, hi im camiam said:

hello @Corsec, I am new to modding and I'm having trouble with the explanation. It says:

• "If SkyFem NPC.esp is not in the last position, this script will abort."

And xEdit is having this error. How do I fix this?

Thank you!

You need to use your mod manager to move the plugin to the last position in the load order.

I'd recommend you go on youtube and watch some tutorials about how to use Mod Organizer 2.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 12:21 AM, devildx said:

Reading the new CPBC description on Nexus I found the fix for male physics with 3BA body. The new CBPC (I am using the 1.4.10) needs the condition "OR IsMale()" in the "CBPCMasterConfig_3BA.txt".

For example the first line is:

NPC L Breast=LBreast=IsFemale()

Now you add the "OR isMale()":

NPC L Breast=LBreast=IsFemale() OR IsMale()

I did this for all the lines and worked.?

You're a GOAT for this man, thank you. Physics fix worked for me.

ALSO, If anyone is having Brown/Black face issues: I found that my problem was with Bits n' pieces skin. When I installed it, i selected the skin fix plugin. I uninstalled and re installed without the "Fix" then I ran the skyfem patcher again and now things seem to be okay.

Goodluck everyone and thank you Nexus community for being so helpful!

Also, if anyone is having skeleton issues, I found that the best fix for me was to manually go through my mods and replace all of the male "skeleton.nif" files with my "femaleskeleton.nif" from XP32/XPMSSE renamed to "Skeleton.nif" I did this AFTER running the skyfem patcher.

I also did this for the base game skeletons in the data folder itself, may or may not be required. I just don't plan on having any males in my game ever again so I didn't care and just did it too while I was doing the others.?

I almost NEVER post in forums, so if you quote me asking for help I will likely not reply. Sorry. I just felt obligated to post since everyone else has been so helpful.

Hopefully this info will be enough to help at least a few people.

Again, Goodluck everyone.

EDIT: I have rarely come across women with beards throughout my playthrough. I have gone through so much fixing everything else that I just said F*** it and I'm fine with having an occasional bearded woman if everything else works fine. I installed skyfem mid-playthrough, I'm sure either starting a new save or repatching would probably fix the issue, but I'm worried that it might cause more issues - so as far as I'm concerned "it's not a bug, it's a feature." ???‍♂️?‍♀️ 

If you do come across a bearded woman you could probably edit the specific NPC with SSEEDIT/TESVEDIT/TES5EDIT but I haven't tried it because it doesn't bother me too much.

Anyway, goodluck again.

Edited by layaso