[hELP] Textures from texture set not appearing in game [sOLVED]

stillsnow

I have a small issue (due to my own tweaks.. :( ) in this mod. The outfit is originally available in multiple different color variants (with bodyslide too but without jiggle), red being the one that shows up in bodyslide.

80689-0-1481027840.jpg

you see...it was good that the mod has bodyslide and all...but i wanted to add jiggle to it too, so here's what i did in the outfit studio..

1) load up the FancyTartOutfit.osp (comes with the mod) in outfit studio
2) Delete the baseshape (since it doesn't have weights for R Breast and L Breast)
3) Load reference "CBBE HDT"
4) Copy all the new bone weights to the outfit
5) set base shape and conform all
6) Minor tweaks to meshes for preventing clipping
7) save project
8] build in bodyslide
9) Run the game

everything works perfect...physics and all as usual..except now all of the outfits have only the red color and nothing else

80689-1-1480956508.jpg

..what did i do wrong? please help me out :(

I have never used the bodyslide part I have always used outfit studios. For me what I do is open outfit studios and select start a new project then select the CBBE body that is HDT and then select the nif file and load it. Click the top then go to bones tab and select NPC R Breast and NPC L Breast next click shape and select copy selected weights then shape transfer selected weights. Once that's done select file - export - export nif and now you have HDT boobs.

2 hours ago, stillsnow said:

..what did i do wrong? please help me out :(

The meshes generated with Bodyslide possibly have the order of the body and outfit reversed. When you open the original .nifs you might see the reference shape listed at the top, and when you open your Bodyslide generated .nifs you might see the reference shape listed at the bottom. If this is the case the .esp is trying to apply the texture sets to the body instead of the outfit, but you can fix that in the .esp.

6 hours ago, par6six6 said:

Reload the project in Outfit Studio, drag BaseShape to the top of the list. Resave. Rebuild.

wow thanks! it worked :)

i actually thought the order in bodyslide was important and tried to drag the base shape to top...wasn't working so i thought that wasn't a thing..... this time since you said to do it i dragged it all the way and voila! it did go to that position.. thanks!

Archived