[WHAT IS] This armor

58 minutes ago, xlngxluvx said:

I've speak with the author, the armor from Bloodbird and Blacksmith pack. Its behind a pay wall. 95$ for a pack. And they had 3 packs.

I know, I did not want to be a spoilsport, every time if I answer clearly on such mods, I am the bad guy! :classic_wink:

edit: to be clear, also these hairs are not publicly available!

5 hours ago, xlngxluvx said:

I've speak with the author, the armor from Bloodbird and Blacksmith pack. Its behind a pay wall. 95$ for a pack. And they had 3 packs.

Lol, no armor is worth that much. Try 9$ and I will think about it...but probably still not buy it.

Ahh it's the individual who tried to fluff some interest for some paywalled Daz stuff with his agotar dedry booty follower.  Kinda comical that master modder melodiq got the same set on his patreon about a week later.

Since basically fucking forever, the more applicable question has always been - "What game or Daz/Rendo set did this turd get this armour from?"

18 hours ago, xlngxluvx said:

Do you have a link to this shop? I've always dreamed of seeing paid content for Skyrim

3 minutes ago, xexka said:

Do you have a link to this shop? I've always dreamed of seeing paid content for Skyrim

I don't have a link for this shop. You need a QQ account to contract with the mod author. PM Earl of Skyrim on Telegram for more info. I dont know if its safe to contract him that way or maybe you could lose all your money. Be careful. 

4 hours ago, xlngxluvx said:

I know the only guy who bought all packs is SkyrimGTX.

Your armor you looking for around 2:30 

Basically its not a armor. Its a mix coat and bikini.

MOD: If you don't allow me talk about SkyrimGTX you can delete this post.

That's not the armor I was looking for but I like it. Their mod culture is a lot different than ours. We share freely, and don't use software controlled platforms to share it on, but we also have more stable incomes(Now I'm generalizing). Maybe this is a way to make a life for themselves, in a tough economy where only a few people are rich....or they are just being greedy. ?

I don't want to generalize either, but I spend several hours most days with a large number of East Asians from many nations and I can't help but notice there really are differences.

There's certainly a more... well, I don't want to call it 'selfish', necessarily, but maybe 'mercenary' attitude which is more common than it is in western countries. It's especially prevalent in Mainland China. There's a reluctance to act before someone else does, to give away anything or help anyone without getting anything themselves first. I always thought that was mostly a stereotype but after four years or so I've experienced it too much firsthand to pretend it doesn't happen.

That said, I know many many decent people no different than you'd meet here as well, happy to share or help. Again we're only talking broad generalizations, which shouldn't be taken too seriously. Point being though, that when I see paywalled mods like this, especially ones using material ripped from somewhere else, it does not surprise me in the least. Modders like this, or like GTX only care about what's in it for themselves.

But decent people from any country realize that when you share freely, others will share with you and everyone benefits, creating a whole greater than the sum of it's parts. You can see this easily when you compare the output of these closed mod communities to the output of the open international ones like Nexus or LL.

7 hours ago, nightwolf said:

That's not the armor I was looking for but I like it. Their mod culture is a lot different than ours. We share freely, and don't use software controlled platforms to share it on, but we also have more stable incomes(Now I'm generalizing). Maybe this is a way to make a life for themselves, in a tough economy where only a few people are rich....or they are just being greedy. ?

I'm pretty sure that is your armor you looking for. Just check again man.

Here is what i looking for too.

999BEE375B7D992322BA67

Like i said. Its a feather coat with bikini.

All of this is just advertisement for bloodbird and blacksmith.

1 hour ago, xlngxluvx said:

I'm pretty sure that is your armor you looking for. Just check again man.

Here is what i looking for too.

999BEE375B7D992322BA67

Like i said. Its a feather coat with bikini.

All of this is just advertisement for bloodbird and blacksmith.

It's not the same armor. It has the feathered coat but not the same bikini thingy. The armor at that timestamp(2:30) is also called "Sorcerer Cavaro". Maybe YOU should look again. Not sure why it matters though. Here is the original: https://bdo.mmo-fashion.com/sorceress-cavaro/

3 hours ago, nightwolf said:

It's not the same armor. It has the feathered coat but not the same bikini thingy. The armor at that timestamp(2:30) is also called "Sorcerer Cavaro". Maybe YOU should look again. Not sure why it matters though. Here is the original: https://bdo.mmo-fashion.com/sorceress-cavaro/

The bikini are the same but different color. So you and i should stop looking for it. Its a paid mod. Thats all. Everything from this guy are from Bloodbird and Blacksmith. So no luck looking for it except you paid 95$ for it.

Archived