Stan Lee has died

MadMansGun

The best way to honor his memory is for everyone with a single creative cell in their cranium to apply it towards making something which someone somewhere will appreciate at least one millionth as much as people loved what he and his co-creators bought into the world. It is doubtful that you could do worse than the people currently at the helm of the various properties that he played a hand in developing.

I guess he lived an entirely fulfilled life, creating an empire just by doing what he enjoyed the most.

Gotta admit that i never was much of a comic book fan, but i believe that his superhero stories are a good example for the kids that it's actually cool to be positive and constructive.

And right now his role models are more important than ever, as half the free world has surrendered to hate and selfishness.

He will certainly be missed, and not just by his fans.

Honestly i think his vision was perverted by Hollywood,but talent is talent, I was more upset when Stan Winston kicked it,world keeps losing talent and not able to replace it,never be another like him

Archived