C5Kev's Tight Leather Armor Retex V2 UUNP

View File

*  *  Version 2 Now Available  *  *

Version 2 adds an exciting Pastie Cuirass to the armor set (2 cuirass') giving your character another HOT bikini armor option. Although the armor rating is quite a bit lower than the regular cuirass, sometimes a girl just wants to feel the wind. Keep this rating in mind when things get tough because you'll want to change to your regular cuirass. The dirty textures mentioned below can also be used.
ENJOY!

*  *  Dirty Version Textures Now Available  *  *

For our more seasoned Dragonborns, dirty version textures are available for those that would like them. Have the main / clean version mod installed first, then I suggest that one makes a copy of all the clean textures so that they have them before installing these. This mod can be installed via a mod manager or simply unzip the file and place the textures into "\Data\textures\TightLeatherArmor".
ENJOY!

DESCRIPTION:

Hello Folks!   Something for the Ranger-borns out there. Burnadette is wearing a very nice looking retex of gekkou1992's Tight Leather Armor and must say, it was quite a bit of work. No one cares about that, of course, but I wanted to mention it just because I felt like it. The suede of the original has taken a back seat to darker green leather and chain mail with contrasting tan stitching just about everywhere on the outfit. I didn't care for the high collar on the jacket, so I lowered it and what could be better to replace the original outfit's shorts than a tiny leather and chain mail micro-thong? The inner "shirt" has been removed. In my opinion, the outfit's a dandy - and it has Jiggly Bits!

The original armor rating of the outfit was quite low, so I've bumped it up a bit. Along with that, it can now be tempered and added "C5Kev's Golden Bow Of The Blaze" ( Oooooh! ) which can knock bad-guys for a loop. It's not over-powered, but those Golden Arrows do burn quite a bit after they enter one's face - I always go for head shots! You can make the all armor pieces at a forge, the gloves at a tanning rack, but you'll need to use  AddItemMenu  (use TightleatherArmor.esp) to get the Golden Bow and initial 50 Golden Arrows.  More Golden Arrows can be made at a forge.  All parts can be tempered.

NOTE: If using AddItemMenu to obtain your armor, all pieces are located in " TightLeatherArmor.espEXCEPT  the new pastie cuirass, which is located in " C5Kev's Tight Leather Armor Retex V2 UUNP ".  The pastie cuirass can, of course, be made at a forge.

While I do have gekkou1992's permission to use things, he'd prefer that I upload this onto Nexus and I'd rather not do that. I respect his decision, so the result is you'll need to download the original outfit  HERE . It is required, as is  Heels Sound  for clicky-boots, which can be DL'ed here on LL thanks to ApoKrytia.

One thing - I'm not sure if it's from the original, but there is a wrist gap in 1st person and I don't know how to fix that. If someone can fill me in on that, I'll fix it. For now, just live with it.  :)

INSTALLATION:

- Have gekkou1992's Tight Leather Armor mod installed FIRST!

- Have the Heels Sound  mod already installed.

- Now install my mod and make sure it's esp is below the original's. After doing so...

...start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Tight Leather Armor Retex V2 UUNP"  from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

- The boots used are created by the famed Krista from her fantastic Lady Revenant mod.
- I'm not sure where I got the thong from. If anyone knows who made it and/or how to get a hold of them, please let me know.

- The pastie cuirass basis is from an asset in Nisetanaka's epic T.A.W.O.B.A.  I wish he'd return to modding as he's sorely missed.

Hopefully no problems, but please let me know if any arise. Have fun!  And please, don't ask me about SSE or CBBE versions. 

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/11/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Tight Leather Armor Mod, Heels Sound, HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

2 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Awesome retexture.

The buckles for the upper thigh guard, corset and jacket are showing up in purple.

Hey endgame. Damn it...     DL the file and put it into "Data\Textures\TightLeatherArmor". 

gold_Tex.7z

Yeah, thanks. Appreciate the kind words.  :)

39 minutes ago, webb71 said:

OH no I just started a mage/spellsword playthrough and promised myself i wouldn't fall back on my old stealth archer ways....might be breaking a promise with that bow lol.

Nah, it's just a smelly outfit and a stinkin' bow. No big deal.  :)

48 minutes ago, webb71 said:

OH no I just started a mage/spellsword playthrough and promised myself i wouldn't fall back on my old stealth archer ways....might be breaking a promise with that bow lol.

BTW, mages are pussies.  What?  Did I say that?  ?

17 hours ago, C5Kev said:

BTW, mages are pussies.  What?  Did I say that?  ?

Lol they are, that's why I never did a mage playthrough but I wanted to give it a shot, got that apocalypse spell mod too which should add to the fun. Still jacking up that one handed skill though just in case.

6 hours ago, GoldenGoblin said:

Thank you very much for the armor. ?

Nice! Thanks for the pics. And another red-head !  Hehehe...   Seems to fit her quite well in all the right places.

2 hours ago, webb71 said:

Lol they are, that's why I never did a mage playthrough but I wanted to give it a shot, got that apocalypse spell mod too which should add to the fun. Still jacking up that one handed skill though just in case.

Natch, I was just kidding as I really have no mage experience. But the times I have tried, I usually wind up getting my ass kicked and revert back to a "tank"-type.  I believe mainly because I don't know what I'm doing and / or don't pick the right perks at the right time to be more effective. I don't even know how to work the staff enchanter!   That "ice-wind" thing really F's me up though...hate that one.  :)

4 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

what is the esp relying on from the original mod? is there anyway you could make it not rely on that and incorporate whatever it's relying on into your esp?

also a version with both the pasties and the cuirass being in game would be nice imo. up to you.

"what is the esp relying on from the original mod? Is there a way... "   Yes, of course I can, but I can't really discuss it. Sorry.

"a version with both the pasties and the cuirass being in game would be nice"   The V2 mod has both cuirass'. Maybe I didn't make that clear enough, but it does state that it ADDS the pasties to the armor set and to change to the regular cuirass if things get tough.

2 hours ago, thexelx said:

I really like this....but i'm using a perk overhaul so I can't upgrade the light armor variant. love it though

Glad you like it.  Maybe you ought to try a game without the overhaul enabled.  I'm doing a run-through with it and my armor is at Epic level now, somewhere around 375 perhaps? Don't remember...   And I think the bow is at 52...and that doesn't include arrows.  Not bad for light armor.  :)

25 minutes ago, Todd420 said:

seriously?  Nice remod Sir but I felt compelled to remove the original as a dependency...

That's fine, but it is an attempt to pacify the original author who didn't want my mod posted on LL, OK?  If you're so "tight" with .esp's, then maybe you shouldn't install the mod.

47 minutes ago, SirMcAnon said:

here you go; this is what happens; I have cosio HD installed, with demoniac texture patch. If you need my complete mod-list, I'd happily give it.

On a relatively unrelated note; the second screenshot shows "tears" in the base-body that some outfits have, I've made a thread about this, and I thought I'd plug that while I'm here anyway.

Thanks in advance!

ScreenShot2.bmp

ScreenShot3.bmp

Hmmm, well, I know nothing about cosio HD or the demoniac patch and your mod list won't really help. The mod works fine, so it's something on your end, but I have no idea what that could be. 

I do assume you made armor parts with BodySlide right?  May seem obvious, but whenever I ask that, I never hear back from folks with "invisible" bodies.  Wait a minute, in shot 3, is that a CBBE body?  Yes, I think it is (holes at the hips).  This mod is for UUNP.   Also in that shot I can see the shirt under the cuirass - which shouldn't be there.  Look at my screenshots.  It seems you have only some textures installed and none of my meshes. That shirt is a dead give-away as it's not part of my cuirass mesh.  I think your installation is messed up, but also check and make sure MY .esp is after the TightLeatherArmor.esp in your load order..

"Tears" in the base body?  Are you referring to my skin sweat specular map? That has nothing to do with the outfit.