C5Kev's Tight Leather Armor Retex V2 UUNP

I made the parts in bodyslide; It said that it's "unable to load input nif" for both the retex pasties cuirass & the upper thigh guards. I used a UUNP - 7B bomshell preset, i believe its the one that comes pre-installed in bodyslide.

and the "tears" in the "base" body looks like it does in the image i uploaded beneath here.

thanks in advance.

Screenshot (166).png

14 hours ago, SirMcAnon said:

I made the parts in bodyslide; It said that it's "unable to load input nif" for both the retex pasties cuirass & the upper thigh guards. I used a UUNP - 7B bomshell preset, i believe its the one that comes pre-installed in bodyslide.

and the "tears" in the "base" body looks like it does in the image i uploaded beneath here.

thanks in advance.

In my last response, I had asked if you are using a CBBE-based body and you've yet to answer. Please read my response carefully.

"unable to load input nif"   Yes, that's because you are, in fact, using a CBBE-based body, as it says on the "CLAMS" description page.   At the same time, you are using a UNP-based skin on that body and you can't do that.  You've got to choose between one body type or the other.  Some say UNP is more realistic, whereas CBBE is more curvy and fantasy-like. You can get any shape you'd like in BodySlide with either body via the sliders, noting that one can type in %'s above 100 or into negative numbers.

You also do not know how to use BodySlide correctly. In your image, you have UUNP HDT  "outfit" & 7B Bombshell "shape" (preset) selected. The UUNP HDT selection is for making a body shape only - EVERYONE'S in the game body shape.  NOT for making the clothes / armor shapes.

Sir1_zpsuyxtk8gb.jpg

If you want a different body shape from everyone else's, you'll need to install a custom race, such as  Lunari  or  Temptress  from Nexus.  They use different directories for the body meshes (and textures). Note that if you do use a custom race, when making a body shape, you need to hold down the "CTRL" button and click "Build", which sends the body meshes to  "\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide" directory. You then have to manually move the 3 files "femalebody_0.nif, _1.nif and femalebody.tri (RaceMenu in-game morphs)" into their respective body directories.

On my description page, it states... "...start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Tight Leather Armor Retex V2 UUNP"  from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts."  You didn't do that. If you had, only parts of my armor would show up under the "outfit" drop-down (where it says UUNP HDT in your image).  Your BodySlide GUI should look like my image below...

Sir2_zpsgfujumcl.jpg

So, if you want to use the "CLAMS" body, that's fine as I'm sure it's a great body. However, you can not use this mod or any of my other mods with it.  And lastly, you might want to re-install BodySlide and when it asks what body type, select ONLY CBBE or ONLY UNP - not both - to avoid confusion.

And whatever you are trying to say about "tears", it's incorrect. That shine is nothing more that specular highlights on the skin. CBBE is typically shinier than UNP and as you can see in my image, mine's not shiny.  It has absolutely nothing to do with outfits.

thanks for putting up w/ my bullshit; I thought I knew how bodyslide worked from modding FO4, but... well, I suppose you learn something new every day?

To blow up my own ego just a bit; I knew what the groups are & used them the first time I had built the outfit.

So, after taking all of your steps, my bodyslide still shows the error that it's missing the input NIFs.

Yes, I've selected the correct group, see yet another attached file.

No, my bodyslide does not show the pasties in the preview, it just shows an empty window, while it shows all other "armor" pieces correctly.

I've re-installed your mod to no avail. I'm out of time for today, but i'll keep at this tomorrow.

again, thanks for helping me!

Screenshot (168).png

4 hours ago, SirMcAnon said:

thanks for putting up w/ my bullshit; I thought I knew how bodyslide worked from modding FO4, but... well, I suppose you learn something new every day?

To blow up my own ego just a bit; I knew what the groups are & used them the first time I had built the outfit.

So, after taking all of your steps, my bodyslide still shows the error that it's missing the input NIFs.

Yes, I've selected the correct group, see yet another attached file.

No, my bodyslide does not show the pasties in the preview, it just shows an empty window, while it shows all other "armor" pieces correctly.

I've re-installed your mod to no avail. I'm out of time for today, but i'll keep at this tomorrow.

again, thanks for helping me!

Dude, I don't mind the "bullshit". I'm just trying to help you get this working because I think it's a cool outfit / weapon and want you to enjoy it. It's why the mod exists.  Remember though, I'm here and you're there and I don't know how you've install stuff, etc.   So let's review...

-  First, you have to have the original Tight Leather Armor mod by gekkou1992 installed.  I'm not going to into why, as I don't need it, just have it installed as it's required.

-  Have the Heels Sound mod by ApoKrytia installed.

-  Install my mod, making sure my .esp is after  TightLeatherArmor .esp.

-  You should now have the following directories:

"Data\meshes\TightLeatherArmor" with files in it. My mod installs sub-directories "\GND\" with eight (8) "box" nifs and "\weapon\" with two (2) arrow and one (1) bow nif.

"Data\textures\TightLeatherArmor" with files.  In there should be nineteen (19) images, although you may have a few more as I didn't use the "shorts" images. You should have (2) boots, (2) Bra, (2) cuirass, (2) forearm, (2) gloves, (1) gold, (2) jacket, (2) panty, (2) thigh and (2) thigh high.   A "\weapon\"  sub-directory with seven (7) images and a "\GND\"  sub-directory with nine (9) images.

"Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\"  - Under "\ShapeData\", eight (8) sub-directories with "C5Kev's Tight Leather Armor Retex (part name)" , Under "\SliderSets\", eight .osd files and "\SliderGroups\" has one (1) xml file.

BODY

You've said nothing about your CBBE body - and I'm not going to say this again. You are using a CBBE body. I don't care if you have a patch, etc., it doesn't work or it's installed incorrectly...

Sir3_zpsmvv73r2d.jpg

Dump the CLAMS body or if you don't want too, then this conversation is moot. Install a UNP body replacer or re-install BodySlide with only (U)UNP stuff.

Yeah i dumped the CBBE body (CLAMS) in favor of this outfit & UUNP (as i said, i followed the steps you laid out), I also have the pre-required mods installed. I'll re-install bodyslide someday, but I might uninstall skyrim before that, as I don't play it much if at all. I thought that loverslab's mods would get me back into the game, but it doesn't quite cut it.

6 minutes ago, SirMcAnon said:

Yeah i dumped the CBBE body (CLAMS) in favor of this outfit & UUNP (as i said, i followed the steps you laid out), I also have the pre-required mods installed. I'll re-install bodyslide someday, but I might uninstall skyrim before that, as I don't play it much if at all. I thought that loverslab's mods would get me back into the game, but it doesn't quite cut it.

That is, of course, your prerogative. But with all due respect, you are blaming the mods - my mod specifically and LoversLab for your own lack of understand on how to use BodySlide or set the game up correctly.  IF you had followed my steps, you wouldn't be having problems and the fact you haven't re-installed BodySlide tells me that.  So listen, this isn't hard and won't take that much time at all.

- Since you've removed CLAMS, also remove BodySlide and re-install a new copy.  When the installer asks questions , install only UUNP, then UUNP HDT & some presets and then RaceMenu morphs.

- After doing that, start up BodySlide.  Now...  1 - Select Unified UNP to make your body.  2 - Select a preset you like, 7B Bombshell is shown.  3 - Check the Build Morphs box (more on that later.   4 - Click "Build" (I pointed to "batch build" by mistake).  That creates new bodies for all the women in the game, including your own.   Continue on...

Sir4_zpsvoomszm0.jpg

- Now let's make armor.   First, have THIS and Heels Sound mods already installed.   Re-download and re-install my mod  C5Kev's Tight Leather Armor Retex V2 UUNP .    Back to BodySlide...

5 - In the Group Filter, select  C5Kev's Tight Leather Armor Retex V2 UUNP , checking the box next to the name.   6 - Go to the Outfit drop-down and select the first item, the boots.  The image in the Preview Window changes from the female body to the boots.   7 -  Check the Build Morphs box.   8 - Click Batch Build.   Continue...

Sir5_zpsvxu8xipd.jpg

- The Batch Build dialog will appear. You want all parts, so just click Build.  That's it.  Continue...

Sir6_zpsbcf7dhrc.jpg

So what were those "morph" things for?  Install  RACEMENU   and "morphs" if it asks. I forget.  In-game, press the tilde key  " ~  " and type:  showracemenu  .  The screen below will come up.  Under  UUNP Morphs you can now "fine tune" your character's body shape.   That's it, your done.  Do that exactly - exactly - and you won't have any problems. 

Sir7_zps0ycbx25z.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Rayniks said:

Hello. Nice armor! But i have a little problem with this armor, can't improve it's on workbench. When i try improve, it says what i have not enought skill of smithing, but i have 100 smithing(unlocked all tree).

Hello Rayniks. Thank you and my apologizes for your problems. Unfortunately a Win 10 update replaced my vid driver with one of their "generic" drivers and I couldn't start my game - and I didn't know why at the time. So I re-installed everything about 6 times until I figured out what the hell was going on. As a result, I'm not fully "functional" yet and can't look into things quite yet.  So you'll have to bare with me until I'm "up-to-snuff" again.  I know that's not what you want to hear, but...   ?

Awesome mod! Unfortunately I'm unable to get this working. I downloaded and installed the original and then this. Did the bodyslide stuff also, but when I go in game only one piece of the armor shows up in add item menu. When I equip that, my characters body just goes invisible. Any idea what I did wrong? Thanks.

Hello Phoenix and thank you. An invisible body "usually" means that something isn't installed correctly and the meshes can't find the textures. So let's review...

-  First, you need to have the original Tight Leather Armor mod by gekkou1992 installed.

-  Have the Heels Sound mod by ApoKrytia installed.

-  Install my mod, making sure my .esp is after  TightLeatherArmor .esp.

-  You should now have the following directories:

"Data\meshes\TightLeatherArmor" with files in it. My mod installs sub-directories "\GND\" with eight (8) "box" nifs and "\weapon\" with two (2) arrow and one (1) bow nif.

"Data\textures\TightLeatherArmor" with files.  In there should be nineteen (19) images, although you may have more as I didn't use the "shorts" images. You should have (2) boots, (2) Bra, (2) cuirass, (2) forearm, (2) gloves, (1) gold, (2) jacket, (2) panty, (2) thigh and (2) thigh high.   A "\weapon\"  sub-directory with seven (7) images and a "\GND\"  sub-directory with nine (9) images.

"Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\"  - Under "\ShapeData\", eight (8) sub-directories with "C5Kev's Tight Leather Armor Retex (part name)" , Under "\SliderSets\", eight .osd files and "\SliderGroups\" has one (1) xml file.

Check that and we'll go from there...

K.

14 hours ago, ryp12345 said:

I have an invisible body as well. Only when the pasties are equipped. Everything else seems to work fine.

Hey ryp. Well, I have a new version of the mod and was going to upload it, but Win 10 updated last night and has stopped my game from starting (again  ?  ), so I can't double-check the new mod in-game.  If you wouldn't mind, please be patient whilst I try to figure out what Win 10 has done this time.  Aggravating...

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/2/2019 at 6:24 AM, C5Kev said:

Hey ryp. Well, I have a new version of the mod and was going to upload it, but Win 10 updated last night and has stopped my game from starting (again  ?  ), so I can't double-check the new mod in-game.  If you wouldn't mind, please be patient whilst I try to figure out what Win 10 has done this time.  Aggravating...

Any progress on the new version? This is one of my favorite conversions of yours ;)

On 1/31/2019 at 10:57 PM, zelayasrevenge301 said:

Any progress on the new version? This is one of my favorite conversions of yours ;)

Hello ZR. Sorry for the slow response, was in the process of moving. Arrgghh.  Well, I probably won't be uploading a new version. The original author is kind of a dick and doesn't want his mod here on LL. That's his prerogative and I have to respect it, but it does sadden me as it's a much better looking outfit than he made (my opinion) and was A LOT of work.  The same holds true for his "Leather Bikini" mod.  All this being the case, I've pulled both of them off of LL and I guess that's that. Wish I had better news.