AFF treat female pc as male?

Is there a way to tell the game my char is a male if its female?

I just started playing Fallout again and installed AFF, Violate, AFF MCG (MagnoCUMgaudio) , Dickchick v3, Leitos + crazys animations and all the patches needed.

Now i have some problems and i hope someone can help.

First Problem (the importand one): Since i installed dickchicks i want my char to be the giver, its working with violate and leitos gun but all the sex triggered by MCG via dialoge makes my char the reciever. How can i change that?

Second Problem: If i use any of leitos animations via the gun and some triggered by MCG dialoge, the dick on my char disappears.

Thanks in advance for any help.

For AAF, your first problem may be soon solved by the new gender override keywords once the new version is released.

In the meantime, i am afraid only a custom race may be able to help, but i dont know if there is such a mod, and making one yourself is probably out of the question (it comes with a LOT of problems that aren't worth it, knowing a new version of AAF would solve this for you).

No clue about any of the other things.

10 hours ago, Roggvir said:

For AAF, your first problem may be soon solved by the new gender override keywords once the new version is released.

In the meantime, i am afraid only a custom race may be able to help, but i dont know if there is such a mod, and making one yourself is probably out of the question (it comes with a LOT of problems that aren't worth it, knowing a new version of AAF would solve this for you).

No clue about any of the other things.

Well thats good news, thanks for the info! Is there a thread for those keywords somewhere or should i just watch the AAF thread?

5 minutes ago, Skjor90 said:

should i just watch the AAF thread?

Yep, pretty much. First wait for a new version of AAF which should have that keyword functionality in.

Then you will still need some way to add that keyword to the player character, but that should be super simple - if you wont be able to do it yourself, or wont be able to find any mod that would do it, feel free to PM me then and i'll slap something together.

23 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Yep, pretty much. First wait for a new version of AAF which should have that keyword functionality in.

Then you will still need some way to add that keyword to the player character, but that should be super simple - if you wont be able to do it yourself, or wont be able to find any mod that would do it, feel free to PM me then and i'll slap something together.

Ok thanks, i'll keep that in mind.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry if I'm speaking for a personal explanation. But in case I'm using the Mod that provides Piper shemale can I apply this file and use the character as a male and then he will do the actions as male? I ask because Piper always behaves like a female (the penis is always flabby and masturbates like a woman, in short, the penis is ignored). Is there a way to make it become active too? And last where and how is this keyword applied? In which path and folder? Do you have to create a txt file? Sincere thanks for the reply

On 2/21/2019 at 8:32 PM, Saphiira said:

where do i add these keywords? any files?

On 5/29/2019 at 4:30 PM, BigMoney1738 said:

did you figure out where you add them?

You add the keywords to the actors via Papyrus (or you could use the CK theoretically as well).

23 hours ago, dagobaking said:

You add the keywords to the actors via Papyrus (or you could use the CK theoretically as well).

Forgive me. I can't do it. Could you give me more detailed information? I don't know in which file to add this keyword and where to find this file. Thanks and sorry I repeat I am not so expert in this

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...