C5Kev's Daedric Lace Armor UUNP

32 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Hello JK. Thank you for the kind words. You need to build your armor with BodySlide. Try that and see what happens.

Thanks for the fast reply. I couldnt find the armor in the "Group Filter" drop-down when i realized that i was working with the wrong BodySlide, the new Vortex Mod Menager confused me. Sorry for wasting your time.  ^^'

27 minutes ago, JustKronos said:

Thanks for the fast reply. I couldnt find the armor in the "Group Filter" drop-down when i realized that i was working with the wrong BodySlide, the new Vortex Mod Menager confused me. Sorry for wasting your time.  ^^'

Yeah, Vortex can be a little overwhelming while trying to get used to it. Glad you got it straightened out...   ...and you didn't waste my time. Have fun.

On 11/2/2018 at 3:01 AM, C5Kev said:

I was surprised to find that with almost 1000 downloads, no one noticed (?)  - until it was just brought to my attention - that the weapons could not be acquired via AddItemMenu.

No one's using the armor to fight in. Maybe add serrated daedric labia for v3.

13 minutes ago, 27X said:

No one's using the armor to fight in. Maybe add serrated daedric labia for v3.

Well, I don't know, folks may have just used other weapons.  But you make a good point there 27X.  I don't have 3D capability, but perhaps moving some vertices around might have the same effect.  I'll have to look into it. ?

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2019 at 3:33 AM, ShatteredGlassSmile said:

I really hope you will do a CBBE version

9 hours ago, awesome592 said:

Why can't we get this anymore? Any working download links?

Hello SGS and awesome.  I don't know why the old pages are still visible.  I was having issues with theft, etc., and decided to move most of my mods over onto my Patreon page.  You can find the Daedric Lace outfit, as well as a bunch of other stuff there.  And for the CBBE body too.

3 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hello SGS and awesome.  I don't know why the old pages are still visible.  I was having issues with theft, etc., and decided to move most of my mods over onto my Patreon page.  You can find the Daedric Lace outfit, as well as a bunch of other stuff there.  And for the CBBE body too.

Thank you so much!! I more than believe in supporting mod authors because of all they do. Ive bookmarked your patreon page so if my fian'ce and I are able to donate in the future, we we will. 

13 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Ah makes sense, thank you. Love the armor btw

14 hours ago, btasqan said:

I just downloaded almost all of your armors. You should consider making a pack with a merged esp once every 6 months.

I assume the heels you have made require nioverride, right?

Heels - yes, but if I'm not mistaken, that's part of RaceMenu now and assume most everyone has that. Perhaps that's a bad assumption.  And regarding the merged file - why?  People can make their own decisions on what they want to install.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 5:51 AM, C5Kev said:

Heels - yes, but if I'm not mistaken, that's part of RaceMenu now and assume most everyone has that. Perhaps that's a bad assumption.  And regarding the merged file - why?  People can make their own decisions on what they want to install.

Those of us that play Skyrim VR cannot use Racemenu :(

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...