C5Kev's Daedric Lace Armor UUNP

C5Kev's Daedric Lace Armor UUNP

View File

DESCRIPTION

Hello Folks!   Big News!  Some Really Big News!   Folks, through the use of ancient magical processes and highly advanced alchemy techniques, I'm pleased to announce that I have developed a way to transmute a unique blend of Falmer and Mammoth shit into bolts of what I'm calling Daedric Lace! Skeptics might say, "Hey, this armor is shit!" And I would say, "No, dumbass (eyeroll), it's gone through a "trans - mu - ta - tion", OK? Sheesh!"  To power the above process, Deadra hearts and nano-petty soul gems were used. The result gives the armor a slow, pulsing red glow that's often unnoticed by the average Joe during the day, but very noticeable in dark places or at night.

Yes kids, as hard as it is to believe, it's true. Real daedric lace!  While possessing slightly better attributes than normal daedric materials, this heavy armor is far more flexible than other, more conventional armors.  And just think of what that means!  Actually, I have no idea what that means, but it's still gotta be good. Plus, it's perfect for those that like to feel the wind. While flexible and rather transparent, the weave allows air to pass through, but is still tight enough that blades and arrows simply deflect off - effectively rendering them useless.  Sure, you can still get bruised-up, but that's certainly better than a greatsword stuck in your Sacroiliac! And when heated to specific temperatures, the material can be placed around molds, hardening into the desired shape as it cools.

There's just never been anything like it before and may never be surpassed. Now because this is so new, that's all I can devulge about daedric lace at the present time. But you'll want to get your Dragonborn into it as soon as possible! Dragons and assholes await.

And if that weren't enough, my friend Wiiki was kind enough to give me permission to utilize his bad-ass weapons in my mod, although I've changed them a tad. Look to the screenshots and see these terrifying weapons! Yikes!  Use the AddItemMenu to get the armor and weapons right away, then work your way to the Daedric Smithing perk so you can temper the armor and weapons.

BTW, I have noticed on occasion that the pulsing glow simply stops working, so don't be alarmed. I have no idea why this would happen and therefore, must attribute this to the game engine for whatever reason. For example, it just stopped working in Bleak Falls. But after leaving the "building", it restarted. Go figure...

Well, another nice review by MxR Mods, check it out!  Starts around 3:00...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hmh61v43Gg&feature=youtu.be&t=2m53s

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Daedric Lace Armor UUNP " from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build". That's about it.

Note that this armor is very tight to the skin and I tried to get it right. However, the mesh just wouldn't cooperate or I don't know what I'm doing (prolly the latter), so you may need to adjust things in Outfit Studio a bit to get it just right for your particular body shape. Well-endowed Dragonborns could have the usual under / side-boob issues. But once you get it right, you'll never look back at other armors again.

For those that don't know, here's how to adjust the armor in Outfit Studio (although a basic knowledge of OS is assumed):

- Start OS, then "File > Import > From NIF .  Travel to " Data\meshes\C5Kev\Daedric Lace " and select  " Cuirass_1.nif " .

- Highlight " Cuirass " in the right-hand "Meshes" panel.  Hit key number " 2 ", lightly tap your mouse over areas that show skin. When finished, click " Slider > Conform All ".

- Now save - " File > Export > To NIF with Reference ", overwriting the file " Cuirass_1.nif ".   Odds are you won't need to do " Cuirass_0.nif ", but check it anyway.

For Doing Conversions -

Directory = C5Kev\Daedric Lace

Outfit Studio "Output File Names" should be named the following:

Cuirass = Cuirass

Gauntlets = Gauntlets

Boots = Boots

Again, thank you to wiiki for the use of his assets from Lillith's Sickle-Custom Scythe mod and most of all, B3lisario and IDzeroNo to allow me to use their Daedric UNPB BBP mod assets. Thanks guys, two really awesome mods!

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/02/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

привет, извини за мой английский)) а можно попросить реплейсер сделать на UNP тело, не умею пользоваться Bodislayd а обучение не помогает, хочется попросить сделать версию для UNP не только облегающей но и открытой, порванной в интересных местах, либо изношенной, спасибо

2 hours ago, Drogg said:

привет, извини за мой английский)) а можно попросить реплейсер сделать на UNP тело, не умею пользоваться Bodislayd а обучение не помогает, хочется попросить сделать версию для UNP не только облегающей но и открытой, порванной в интересных местах, либо изношенной, спасибо

English please.

hello, sorry for my english)) but you can ask the replayer to make a body on the UNP, I don’t know how to use Bodislayd but the training doesn’t help, I want to ask to make the UNP version not only tight but also open, torn in interesting places, or worn, thanks

Я хочу, чтобы меня поняли, это не значит, это раздражает, нет суда, я не собираюсь убеждать, я не смеюсь над тобой, я просто не знаю английского, я использую Google для перевода, , подумайте, что я ничего не просил,

8 hours ago, Blaizen said:

thank you for sharing your work, have you thought about doing an all-in-one, with the mod you have done. Not to occupy so many slots

Are you refering to the armor / outfit as occupying a single slot?  If so, no one has ever asked for that.

• 1 month later...

Hi the Armor is really N1 Some small Seams easy to fix thx to Your guide.

But i Have a Problem the Weapons are not there to get via Additem Menu. The Files are in the Folder under  weapons.

Any way to fix this myself ??

And thx for The work Love Ur Hermos Mora :P

6 hours ago, Azroq said:

But i Have a Problem the Weapons are not there to get via Additem Menu. The Files are in the Folder under  weapons.

Hey Azroq.  Due to a Win 10 update that forced me to re-install everything again, after starting a new game, I found I couldn't obtain the weapons either. Not sure what the deal is, but I'm going back through all my mods, fixing the problem(s) and will be posting updated .esp files very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, I know it's a pain in the butt. But sit tight, updates should be quick as I don't like this either.  ?    And thank you for the kind words.

7 hours ago, Azroq said:

Ah, I discovered the actual problem. I'm an idiot - no surprise there!  Try the attached!

C5Kev's Daedric Lace Armor UUNP.esp

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Amrovich said:

Aaaand featured again ? MxR really loves your mods. at 2:53

PS: I would love some feet accessories (sandals, slippers, bracelets, rings, etc) ? no pressure

https://youtu.be/2Hmh61v43Gg?t=2m53s

Ha!  ?  Thanks Amrovich for letting me know!  I've kinda slowed down with the mods as of late due to RL things...and since I don't do 3D modeling anymore, I can't create sandals, slippers, etc., myself and therefore, beholden to others to do so.  I'm stuck doing simple retex's.

Hypothetically if I or another more experienced user were to make a CBBE Version ourselves and sent it to you, would you host it? I personally wouldn't need any credit just for changing the body type, just want the mod to be more widely used since it's well made.

4 hours ago, HiddenHand said:

Hypothetically if I or another more experienced user were to make a CBBE Version ourselves and sent it to you, would you host it? I personally wouldn't need any credit just for changing the body type, just want the mod to be more widely used since it's well made.

Hello Hiddenhand. I don't host anything. But if you're referring to maintaining CBBE versions as well, sorry, not interested.  I have a tutorial guide posted that explains "how to" easily UNP > UUNP or UUNP > CBBE.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey c5kev, i really like your works and i think you are really making a great job with your armors. Anyway i'm having truble with the mod. When i try to equip any of the pieces pieces my body turn ivisible, and as soon as i take the pieces off, all backs to normal. The weapons work as intended tho.

52 minutes ago, JustKronos said:

Hey c5kev, i really like your works and i think you are really making a great job with your armors. Anyway i'm having truble with the mod. When i try to equip any of the pieces pieces my body turn ivisible, and as soon as i take the pieces off, all backs to normal. The weapons work as intended tho.

Hello JK. Thank you for the kind words. You need to build your armor with BodySlide. Try that and see what happens.