6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

they are nymphs...lets pretend its the way it should be ?

well its done from herbal medicine and modern pills have failure rate of 7%, so... 10% seems right

use iud implants?

Yes, I was pretending that was "normal" but it got annoying, they even bang my injured pawns xD

I am using a mod to restrict the access to other dorms and the hospital for now.

? crafting some kind of a iud for longer effect and diminished failure rate seems like a cool thing to do, but for now i sterilized them all (I somehow got 3, ugh).

Suggestion: How about adding a pool of adjectives to add some flavor to the various sexual acts?
Like "Had X vaginal sex with -Person-", and X being a random choice from a pool of words like "loving/wild/sloppy/romantic/sensual/aggressive/quick/messy" etc.
Even non-consensual or interspecial acts could also pull from a seperate, albeit more limited pool of adjectives like "aggressively/cautiously/sloppily" (raped/bred) etc.
Should probably come with a toggle as some combinations might come off as a bit too random or nonsensical for some, but I for one would really welcome the variation and detail it would add. Seeing how a lot of flavor-text in the game is already pulling from word-pools during conversations I imagine this should be realistically possible to implement

On 3/19/2019 at 7:36 AM, Gamaroguar said:

Yes, they stay on someone else's bed for way too long, and when they are in bed they even ignore drafting orders in order to join bed again.

dont see problem, seems everything fine, not ignoring draft, they are nymphs, they're sexing most free time

11 hours ago, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

Yea because Zalty daid he still had the designators as part of his master but its not on the git release anymore. Couldn't you make designators optional in the mod settings if it's not too much trouble?

its still there

I'm having an issue where all my colonists that are born from others don't have genitals. And force aging them to 18 doesn't add any, possible bug! Though I may just be panicking too soon and they get added somewhere along the way if you don't force age them. I've had 3 so far in 1.9.8a and all had no genitals alongside one of my existing colonists losing hers when I updated. 

It seems that insect impregnations are permanently disabling. What I'm seeing is:

1. An insect lays eggs in a pawn.

2. The pawn is rescued and returned to her bed.

3. In her health tab she shows as having "restraints" in addition to the eggs.

4. That pawn never moves again, even after laying the eggs. She's permanently restrained, and there's nothing I can do to restore her.

What defines the age modifier for sex drive on nonhuman races? I'm using the Dragonian Race mod and at age 41 they have a negative 55% age modifier to sex drive. This means even when they go into heat they have 0 sex drive. if I am reading the mod correctly they should live for ~850 years so 41 is way to low to have a non existent sex drive. Is this a problem with the mod setting up ages wrong or with RJW doing something odd with long living races again?  Never used the mod before so I don't know if this is something that broke or has never worked.

Edit: looks like the chance is negative and gets better each year until it becomes positive at age 63 then hits ~100% at around age 145. It then caps at 130% around age 170 then starts to lower. This is only really a problem as most of them seem to spawn in their 40s. I'm guessing that RJW is basing their sex drive off of the races total lifespan, but it might be worth tweaking that at some point to get them to have a sex drive earlier.

Hi again!

https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/blob/master/Source/Harmony/CnPcompatibility.cs#L24

needs to be

if (xxx.is_human(pawn)  && (pawn.ageTracker.CurLifeStageIndex < AgeStage.Teenager) )

sorry.

That patch however would not see much of intended  use since you have

https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/blob/master/Source/Hediffs/Pregnancy/Hediff_BasePregnancy.cs#L362

Faction spawn_faction = mother.IsPrisoner ? null : mother.Faction;

With this line, newborns are always colonists.

(Without the change it would see much unintended use on newborn animals though)

The patch was intended so that the babies would stay within mother's faction (and you could sell away undesired ones) in jail. I don't know whether that is also against this forum rules to put toddlers in prison. But as the comment says, that possibility automatically arises when toddlers are added to the game.

On 3/13/2019 at 7:12 AM, Zaltys said:

if (!Rand.Chance(RJWPregnancySettings.humanlike_DNA_from_mother))

Dunno who thought that naming the variables parent and parent2 was a good idea. Hard to tell which one is the one giving birth.

In the scope where they were used, it was not important which one gives birth. parent  variable was meant to store the pawn from which children should be based, parent2 was backup if the first one didn't have some fields (like name/surname).

Back in the B18 days that definitely was working correctly.  Back then however it was  humanlike_DNA iirc, not humanlike_DNA_from_mother and was doing exactly what the name said. Maybe something changed in the logic flow, when animal on animal was added.

Good luck!

2 hours ago, DegenerateMuffalo said:

Hi again!

https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/blob/master/Source/Harmony/CnPcompatibility.cs#L24

needs to be

if (xxx.is_human(pawn)  && (pawn.ageTracker.CurLifeStageIndex < AgeStage.Teenager) )

sorry.

That patch however would not see much of intended  use since you have

https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/blob/master/Source/Hediffs/Pregnancy/Hediff_BasePregnancy.cs#L362

Faction spawn_faction = mother.IsPrisoner ? null : mother.Faction;

With this line, newborns are always colonists.

(Without the change it would see much unintended use on newborn animals though)

The patch was intended so that the babies would stay within mother's faction (and you could sell away undesired ones) in jail. I don't know whether that is also against this forum rules to put toddlers in prison. But as the comment says, that possibility automatically arises when toddlers are added to the game.

not sure what 1st does, but cnp supposed to work only for humans so not sure if that check is needed, can add it tho

they are neutral for prisoners because otherwise they would be hostile and if they are born already as captured prisoner, you get -75 relation with orig faction

Hey, Im having an issue where the Sex need just doesnt drop below 50%, somehow, so nothing ever happens.

EDIT: I fixed it by just putting rjw far up ahead the load order, but my Android colonsist still "(refuses to have sex)". How can i fix this? he has a bionic penis.

So this mod has complete broke my game and I am unsure of what I've done wrong. I first download it a hour ago but I had the wrong version so I deleted it and got the newer version. I booted up the game, clicked the the red X to activate it, and I received a notice that all the files are missing. I have all the required mods and the mods I do use are [Fixed] Woohooer, Baby and Children, [Ods] Men and Woman hair, Humanoid Alien Races 2.0, JecsTool, [1.0] DE Surgeries NewRatkinPlus patch, A rimworld of magic, Kurin The Three Tailed Fox, [B19] GW-hair and face, [Uru] Rim Seraph Hair (1.0), [SS] Lovely Hair Style, Vee Hairs, gloomy_hair, gloomy_dress, GloomyFurniture, [KV] Show Hair with hats, NewRatkinPlus, NewRatkinVanillaFace, The Birds and the bees, and [L] MoreDetailBody. I turned all the mods I use off except for the required ones and tried again loading up the game no luck the files are still missing. I loaded up a previous save it shows me my world with no people or completely zoomed out in caravan view with no way to get to the menu (I've reset and exited out of my game more than five times now). Perhaps my computer isn't powerful enough or my files is corrupted. I have no idea what to do it's almost 2:00am send help.

Screenshot (24).png

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (26).png

Screenshot (27).png

Screenshot (28).png

Screenshot (29).png

Screenshot (30).png

Screenshot (31).png

Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (23).png

21 hours ago, smfgkgks said:

Help me..

aaa.png

you rjw translation is broken

14 hours ago, thefakebobdole said:

Is their anyway I can get pawns to equip bondage gear on each other? Also a bound and gagged pawn can free another bound and gagged pawn, which is safer but... you know... bondage.

Also thanks!

only on prisoners

you need armbinder or cut off hands, so it wont remove others bondage

[FIX] reversed conditions for breed designators 
[FIX] sex initiated by female vs insect, werent egging female
[CORE] split ovi's form penis infertile category, now has own
[FEATURE] added ovi install operation
[FEATURE] non insects with ovi's will implant Megascarab eggs, cant fertilize eggs
[FEATURE] eggs implanted by colonist has additional 25 * PsychicSensitivity chance to spawn neutral insect
[FEATURE] neutral eggs implanted by colonist has 50 * PsychicSensitivity chance to spawn tamed insect
[FEATURE] added "hero" mode, player can directly command pawn

1.9.8b
[FIX] designators should refresh/fix them selves if pawn cant be designated(loss of genitals, prisoner join colony, etc)
[FIX] mechanoid "pregnancy" parent defs
[COMPATIBILITY] suggested support for egg pregnancy for Docile Hive, havent tested that one

1.9.8a
[FIX] fixed missing interaction icon for bestiality

rjw_1.9.9.7z

7 hours ago, FinalFantasyFun said:

So this mod has complete broke my game[...]. I booted up the game, clicked the the red X to activate it, and I received a notice that all the files are missing. I have [...] [Fixed] Woohooer, Baby and Children

make sure you

1. make sure to have the newest version of rimjobworld in: mods/RJW/[here all the files and folders of RJW]
  2. have Hugslib right after Core
  3. get rid of [fixed] Woohooer (old, buggy, not supported, not compatible...)
  4. use children and pregnancy instead of babies and children (its updated and if you toggle pregnancies off, it does the same stuff as babies and children since that one is just an unofficial fork) 
8 hours ago, Skömer said:

make sure you

1. make sure to have the newest version of rimjobworld in: mods/RJW/[here all the files and folders of RJW]
  4. use children and pregnancy instead of babies and children (its updated and if you toggle pregnancies off, it does the same stuff as babies and children since that one is just an unofficial fork) 

I will try this when I get to my laptop seeing as there is now a even newer version to download. Also those last pictures where taken after I turned off all my mods except for the required one and the age thing. The same thing happens when I download children and pregnancy the game says I have a thousand files missing and when I got the right version I never had any babies making the mod useless. Any recommendations?

12 hours ago, Skömer said:

make sure you

So I am home I re-downloaded the mod in it's newest version, it's at the bottom of the list of mods, I've gotten today of the Woohooer Mod, and changed out the BnC mod for the CnP mod. And still the debug log is showing me the red files missing...

Edit: I loaded up a previous game and no one is there. Aldo tried loading a new game it said generating world for about a minute before going back to the create a world screen.

20190323_220049.jpg

15533931274279192334584062932570.jpg

After using the Gas Traps and Shells mod (for industrial scale murder), I can't help thinking how fun it'd be if this mod implemented "rape shells and traps" that force pawns into a maddened raping frenzy.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=964388988&searchtext=gas+traps+and+shells

What's that, you want to raid my base with your six burly friends? Well too bad, have fun getting your asshole stretched out like a rubber band.

Also it'd be nice if the game didn't apply the negative opinion modifier, "harmed me," when the target has the masochist trait. If anything it should make the pawn like their attacker a little more.