4 hours ago, corruption_dawn said:

Do you have basic settings option enabled ?

The people on Discord helped me. Yeah I should've turn that on with the show designation on in the debug menu. And also give masochist trait to a pawn to get the comfort rape thing. Everything works out now.

[RJW] Failed to patch PregnancyUtility.CanEverProduceChild: Could not find gender check
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2 (string)
rjw.ModLog:Error (string)
rjw.PregnancyUtility_CanEverProduceChild/<SkipGenderCheckAndMakeSterilityCheckNotSexist>d__2:MoveNext ()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>:.ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>)
HarmonyLib.CodeTranspiler:ConvertToGeneralInstructions (System.Reflection.MethodInfo,System.Collections.IEnumerable,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<object, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<string, object>>&)
HarmonyLib.CodeTranspiler/<>c__DisplayClass12_0:<GetResult>b__0 (System.Reflection.MethodInfo)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>:ForEach (System.Action`1<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>)
HarmonyLib.CodeTranspiler:GetResult (System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator,System.Reflection.MethodBase)
HarmonyLib.MethodBodyReader:FinalizeILCodes (HarmonyLib.Emitter,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Reflection.Emit.Label>,bool&)
HarmonyLib.MethodCopier:Finalize (HarmonyLib.Emitter,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Reflection.Emit.Label>,bool&)
HarmonyLib.MethodCopier:GetInstructions (System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator,System.Reflection.MethodBase,int)
HarmonyLib.PatchProcessor:GetCurrentInstructions (System.Reflection.MethodBase,int,System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator)
PerformanceOptimizer.Optimization_FasterGetCompReplacement:ParseMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo)
PerformanceOptimizer.Optimization_FasterGetCompReplacement:ParseEverything ()
PerformanceOptimizer.Optimization_FasterGetCompReplacement/<>c__DisplayClass29_0:<DoPatchesAsync>b__0 ()
System.Threading.Tasks.Task:InnerInvoke ()
System.Threading.Tasks.Task:Execute ()
System.Threading.Tasks.Task:ExecutionContextCallback (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.Tasks.Task:ExecuteWithThreadLocal (System.Threading.Tasks.Task&)
System.Threading.Tasks.Task:ExecuteEntry (bool)
System.Threading.Tasks.Task:System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem ()
System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue:Dispatch ()
System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback:PerformWaitCallback ()

9 hours ago, nugerumon said:

Let me get my crystal ball ? to see what went wrong here.

Do you use the hermaphrodite gene mod?

i actually use that mod, and dont have any problems with becoming pregnant or impregnating pawns with the gene, so i dont think that would be causing any problems

although that mod doesnt actually integrate with rjw so pawns with the gene dont spawn with both parts and need to be edited or have surgery to add parts

pretty sure HAR is the root of all problems, 1.4 really messed that mod up and i dont really know if its fully functional yet

Hello. I have a problem and I do not know how to solve it. I'm playing with completely updated RJW mods, on version 1.4. There are all additions. And my problem is that the Rakkle (races from the mod) have zero fertility under any conditions. it is not possible to change this without changing the parameters of the mod's settings, fertility does not change with the addition of a fertility booster to the pawn. With other races (Kijin,Kurain) fertility is normal. Even with the reduction of the entire list of mods to RJW and Rakkle, fertility does not work. Please help me, I do not know what to do. I don't understand the Debug log, so I don't know how to attach it.

Edited by DjouliRauf
On 5/27/2021 at 4:52 PM, Tempmania said:

Would it be possible to make cum stains on the floor and furniture provide a decoration buff instead of a debuff for characters with a trait or quirk like "cum fetish/lover"? Would also like to selectively avoid cleaning cum if possible

I'd like this too, sounds fun and hot as heck.

53 minutes ago, DarlingRedHood said:

I'd like this too, sounds fun and hot as heck.

In ye olden days I made myself a small xml patch to make cum have positive beauty; don't know if it still works:

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<Patch>
  <!-- Things -->
  <Operation Class="PatchOperationSequence">
    <success>Normal</success>
    <operations>
      <li Class="PatchOperationReplace">
        <xpath>/Defs/ThingDef[defName="FilthCum"]/statBases</xpath>
        <value>
          <statBases>
            <Beauty>1</Beauty><!-- original: -30 -->
            <!--<Cleanliness>-5</Cleanliness>--><!-- original: -12 -->
          </statBases>
        </value>
      </li>
        <xpath>/Defs/ThingDef[defName="FilthGirlCum"]/statBases</xpath>
        <value>
          <statBases>
            <Beauty>2</Beauty><!-- original: -30 -->
          </statBases>
        </value>
      </li>
    </operations>
  </Operation>
</Patch>

Having beauty be subjective and depend on trait would involve calculating several beauty stats (good luck coding all that) and probably drain performance.

2 hours ago, nugerumon said:

In ye olden days I made myself a small xml patch to make cum have positive beauty; don't know if it still works:

Reveal hidden contents

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<Patch>
  <!-- Things -->
  <Operation Class="PatchOperationSequence">
    <success>Normal</success>
    <operations>
        <xpath>/Defs/ThingDef[defName="FilthCum"]/statBases</xpath>
        <value>
          <statBases>
            <Beauty>1</Beauty><!-- original: -30 -->
          </statBases>
        </value>
      </li>
        <xpath>/Defs/ThingDef[defName="FilthGirlCum"]/statBases</xpath>
        <value>
          <statBases>
            <Beauty>2</Beauty><!-- original: -30 -->
          </statBases>
        </value>
      </li>
    </operations>
  </Operation>
</Patch>

Having beauty be subjective and depend on trait would involve calculating several beauty stats (good luck coding all that) and probably drain performance.

I'm not that picky. It's easy to make it make sense if all the pawns in the world are either female or futa and like to fuck. I'd love to install this, can you break it down for a dummy on how to insert this xml patch? What file? I'd love you forever.

1 hour ago, DarlingRedHood said:

I'm not that picky. It's easy to make it make sense if all the pawns in the world are either female or futa and like to fuck. I'd love to install this, can you break it down for a dummy on how to insert this xml patch? What file? I'd love you forever.

its a fairly simple patch to make, and its easier to just edit rjw, if you make a patch it would be permanent and if you just edit rjw you would have to edit it everytime you dl a new version

to edit rjw: literally just use notepad to open the .xml file and delete the "-"

otherwise you could make your own patch, make a cumpatch(name not necessary or specific, call it what you want) folder, make an "About" and a "Patches" folder inside it, put an about.xml and preview.png in the about folder and a cumpatch.xml(name not necessary or specific, call it what you want) in the patches folder

first image is what to replace, second image is super rough, maybe functional patch, youd have to do the same thing for filthgirlcum, and im not an expert so thats only a probably functional thing

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Is there a way to select when a baby grows up to become toddler? Since I downloaded the Rabbie race they become children at 2 years old instead of the 3 year old. This messes up their progress completely because the game thinks that their growth periods are one year ahead of where they should be so they can't complete their childhood correctly.

11 minutes ago, jenova666 said:

Is there a way to select when a baby grows up to become toddler? Since I downloaded the Rabbie race they become children at 2 years old instead of the 3 year old. This messes up their progress completely because the game thinks that their growth periods are one year ahead of where they should be so they can't complete their childhood correctly.

I double this question.

Also, does anybody know of a mod that can conveniently change compatibility between chosen pawns?

Is there a way to perform sexual acts on someone who can't move because of paralytic abasia? My nurse spends all her time "cheering up" people who would benefit more from a little oral. I've tried ordering a hero pawn to do it but no sexual options pop up for downed non-enemy pawns. Not even rape options. I feel like there is something obvious I'm missing.

Does anyone know how to restore fertility to androids? (this mod https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1541064015) Even after installing archotech and switching to fertility mode, it is still equal to 0. I didn't find anything useful in previous posts. As far as I know androids are fertile if archotech is installed but it doesn't work for me on RimWorld 1.3

I use this mods: RJW, RJW Race Support, RJW Menstruation Cycle.

My english is not very good so i use google.

Is it possible to fix this with settings or editing in the code, if so, how?