[SEARCH] Looking for NINI 4K Skin (SOLVED)

I'm looking for a skin mod called 'NINI 4K Skin by Nini' She has a patreon page but I can't find it there. Could you share the mod or a link pls?

Basically, I'm looking for a skin mod as white as this and with anime style: white skin this is Nini's.

By the way, no need for the texture to be 4k.

4 hours ago, SpaceOctopus said:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pglmuyABpt1uf49ezo1_1280.png

Nini skin has this shadow under eyes too, just the effect of ENB makes them looks more soft. And maybe Nini made some tweaks to original PureSkin, but idk, it's hard to believe that Nini made texture by yourself.

I'm also suggest you to search this thread, maybe you will find more info about skin texture.

Thanks, I found the mod. Guess I'm gonna try it and see how it really looks.

On 10/26/2018 at 7:35 AM, SpaceOctopus said:

Ok, glad you found it.

Can you post screenshots later with this Nini Skin? I'm interested how it looks in game.

Ok here is the comparation. Nini's texture is just like Fair Skin but definitely whiter skin tone, and the ENB that I use makes everything darker, so to see this type of white was a surprise. The major difference between both is the face (body is pretty much the same): Nini's texture makes my character look more serious.

1391914662_ninitextureink.jpg.62f342eaccb7b3685bb6809416bddef9.jpg1540144019_fairskintextureink.jpg.a91d4c00cda03b54a49baa238aa576bf.jpg

Here a shot with face light off:

828126107_facelightoffink.jpg.d39c1da1317ac239c0b45c5803759714.jpg

6 hours ago, SpaceOctopus said:

Are hand textures with Nini Skin like Fair Skin? I'm looking for new hands textures. Maybe I will try out Nini Skin too.

I gotta check later, but definitely Nini skin is fair skin with some tweaks as you said.

• 1 year later...

Archived