@Lux77

Hi' date=' did you post a new version on the first page today? As the files have no version number I can't figure out if they are newer than the ones I downloaded a month ago.

[/quote']

well update links from time to tme...but everytime something is new in them i write a post...and usually i don't add hars in older files...

i admit i'm not fgood at organization...but i don't have time to make better things

From the Sims packs, are the feathers/flowers for the harvest/jasmine styles supposed to come up as the same colour as your character's hair? I really like the hair packs and I think they're great, but I'm wondering whether or not I've installed them right or my Skyrim is being dumb.

A little present for you all:

The new ccc Hairpack:

922-1-1356182293.jpg

Links:

http--,,--//www.mediafire.com/?ma3p8r3v5gqw42r

Happy-Christmas.gif

From the Sims packs, are the feathers/flowers for the harvest/jasmine styles supposed to come up as the same colour as your character's hair? I really like the hair packs and I think they're great, but I'm wondering whether or not I've installed them right or my Skyrim is being dumb.

Yes it's right...or you use wigs or there's no way to do different.