"APPARENTLY CHINESE PEOPLE CAN'T DOWNLOAD FROM MEDIAFIRE"

We can't download from their sites either and in some cases they don't even share to westerners for some reason. I think it's very nice of you to provide alternative download links for them. Hopefully this friendly spirit of sharing can be applied on their sites as well. Navercafé comes to mind.

The Korean Navercafé stuffs rarely share to the globe, reason behind is because the creators and the community don't want any judgement and opinion from the west, they want to keep the mod as oriental friendly as possible. Look at NEXUS, that is the reason why they keep their stuffs to their own people(example in NEXUS, people might say " oh, this armor is too tight and doesn't fit into the game, FIX IT!"), besides that, it is quite difficult to register in certain groups in Naver( they might ask why you want to be part of the group etc).

Most of the Chinese mods are from 3DM forum, unlike Naver, you registered, you go to the thread, and just download the mod, some of the threads might require the viewers to reply first. 3DM modders often use QQ upload, Baidu and other uploaders that have high transfer speed( US, FL, DL at least 700KBs).

Things in 3DM never(I haven't seen one) upload to mediafire, because the population of the westerner is so low that they are just invisible in the community, and most of the modders don't have the Global Village views.

In the "What Mod Is This" thread, I upload most of the mods with the Chinese DL links to mediafire, because some of the Lab Lovers in Europe having ultra-slow DL speed.

I love LoversLab because of one simple thing - The Community. People are actually helping each other, solving the problems. Unlike most of the forums, no body in LL cares about fames and the forum ranks and the forum currency.

Sorry if the 163FM uploader doesn't work, next time I will use BaiDu. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

請原諒我如果網易不能用, 下次我會用百度盤. 如果造成您的不便, 本人在此抱歉.

Ok, I transfered the files to BaiDu. and I also notify Lux77 my new links.

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=112077&uk=573224311

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=112075&uk=573224311

Hey zzjay' date=' love how you share your work for the community! :)

I just have a bit of an issue with the new hood. The hood "potwhood" etc have purple texture hoods regardless of the colour. Not sure why. The lustmord and traveller ones are perfect.

[/quote']

That's strange...cause lustmord hoods and ashara's potwhoods uses the same hair textures...try reinstalling it :)

Are these unisex hairs? A lot of the curly ones I'd love to use for male characters.

Yes female only.

Please someone tell what the name of lustmord hood with hair is? so i can find it under the command console. Because i cant find this chest in the test room. thx

search for sapphire or faith.

And it's not in the same chest as the traveler's,t should be with potw

Please someone tell what the name of lustmord hood with hair is? so i can find it under the command console. Because i cant find this chest in the test room. thx

And it's not in the same chest as the traveler's' date='t should be with potw

[/quote']

This mod not appearing in my game for some reason. I did the put in data folder textures meshes and 2 esp files and tick both esp in mod manager. No chest appear and console command not finding hood those words you told me. I use your zzlovlyfeather mod and zzEDialog mod and they work fine. I really want that hair for lustmord hood. Any tips can help? :)

And it's not in the same chest as the traveler's' date='t should be with potw

[/quote']

This mod not appearing in my game for some reason. I did the put in data folder textures meshes and 2 esp files and tick both esp in mod manager. No chest appear and console command not finding hood those words you told me. I use your zzlovlyfeather mod and zzEDialog mod and they work fine. I really want that hair for lustmord hood. Any tips can help? :)

Make sure your game is updated to latest version,

or use help "lust"

player.additem xxxxxx 1

does not the hood mod ...

even alone on the id of skyrim, I guess it's a bug

Any solution for this? because I have upgraded to the latest version, where in the room the box appears?

Other mods works great, thanks, it's just the problem with the hood

does not the hood mod ...

even alone on the id of skyrim' date=' I guess it's a bug

Any solution for this? because I have upgraded to the latest version, where in the room the box appears?

Other mods works great, thanks, it's just the problem with the hood

[/quote']

They're not boxes,but BARRELS,and they're in the middle of the rum,near the wall.

And i'm an idiot and i know