Why don`t you put them on nexus?

Your download links are banned in china, we can`t use them.

I really like these mods,could you send them to me through email?

colourfulyan@yeah.net

Almost all storage services in foreign countries are banned in china,

only a few of them are available.Nexus is one.

so please think about our chinese players

Please read the thread before download the mod, there's a reason why this mod is not uploaded in NEXUS.

Please stop the demanding tone at the end, but I am still going to do you a favor. If I see someone upload this to 3DM or other Chinese forum I will remove the links of the files below and I will delete all the posts that relate to this thread in 3DM.

ZZSimsHairSkyrim.7z:http://163.fm/VaqhV51

pw:OeImCjqM

NewseaHairs.7z:http://163.fm/Mh9uIsQ

pw:LCXNfCYM

Read the thread to find out the password for each files.

yes, I personally create a 網易 account just to upload these files for you.

it seems something is required to gain access to the download on the page and before yous say anything i've tried copying the PW over to it and nothing seems to work :/

oh and google translate doesn't seem to auto translate the page nor does it let me manually do it >w<

Why don`t you put them on nexus?

Your download links are banned in china, we can`t use them.

I really like these mods,could you send them to me through email?

colourfulyan@yeah.net

Almost all storage services in foreign countries are banned in china,

only a few of them are available.Nexus is one.

so please think about our chinese players

Please read the thread before download the mod, there's a reason why this mod is not uploaded in NEXUS.

Please stop the demanding tone at the end, but I am still going to do you a favor. If I see someone upload this to 3DM or other Chinese forum I will remove the links of the files below and I will delete all the posts that relate to this thread in 3DM.

ZZSimsHairSkyrim.7z:http://163.fm/VaqhV51

pw:OeImCjqM

NewseaHairs.7z:http://163.fm/Mh9uIsQ

pw:LCXNfCYM

Read the thread to find out the password for each files.

yes, I personally create a 網易 account just to upload these files for you.

it seems something is required to gain access to the download on the page and before yous say anything i've tried copying the PW over to it and nothing seems to work :/

oh and google translate doesn't seem to auto translate the page nor does it let me manually do it >w<

The ALTERNATIVE links you are trying to use are for Chinese users. I'm pretty sure that your complaint that you can't get them to translate means you aren't Chinese which means those links aren't for you and shouldn't be needed by you.

Use the normal links that are in the first post and you should be ok, no passwords etc to worry about.

• 3 weeks later...

Now i'm back to this mod,there's an update on the go for some hairs...it'll take some tme.but it's not abandoned.

And from now on i'll be posting tutorials and small random things on my blog at wordpress.com.

I wrote my first tutorial about texture cmpression,and i hope someone will find it usefull,and not too complicate to read.

Now i'm back to this mod,there's an update on the go for some hairs...it'll take some tme.but it's not abandoned.

And from now on i'll be posting tutorials and small random things on my blog at wordpress.com.

I wrote my first tutorial about texture cmpression,and i hope someone will find it usefull,and not too complicate to read.

Good stuff zzjay! I hope you go over more tutorials about textures too  in the near future :).

• 2 weeks later...

@Niire

I've been looking all over for these feathers, and thank you for uploading them by themselves here. Though when I go into the game and type "help harvest 4" without quotes, I only get item codes for Stahlrim weapons of Harvesting. I don't think I can scroll in the console box. I don't know, I'm so close to these. If someone has it, could you just post the item code for those Harvest Feathers please? And thank you.

I'm not sure how they'd line up to the male head, but in theory yes, you could go in and make it male and female in the CK. If they don't line up properly, you'd need to adjust them some either using nifskope or blender/3ds max. :)

how do i get the feather extensions from harvest into other hairs ????

thanks for the great mod though :)

You have to open the hair in blender...and erase the other parts...then export and add in ck as an unique item...

Actually those feathers are not mine...i got them from a friend :)

So does that mean you add it like you would a unique helmet?? And do you have to assign it a unique unused slot, or do you use the same slot as the hair themselves??

YEP :D  I Saved a copy of it on my HD for future use :D !  Thanks so much for writing it, it really helped clear up some questions I had about which compression method needed to be used for certain things.  Was wondering if you might expand on that tutorial a little, as there are several other compression methods available in gimp, that your tutorial doesn't cover.  I looked at Gimp's user manual, but it didnt give very much info on compression methods.  Cause I have 9 different compression methods available in gimp, some of which I know, thanks to your tutorial :D , but am hoping you could expand on that to cover the other available compression methods and what things they are used for.

Heres a quick list of the methods I have in gimp 2.8 (written just as they show in the gimp menu)

BC1 / DXT1

BC2 / DXT3

BC3 / DXT5

BC3n / DXT5n

BC4 / ATI1

BC5 / ATI2

Alpha Exponent / DXT5

YCoCg / (DXT5)

YCoCg scaled / (DXT5)

So maybe if you have some free time (crosses fingers and gives zzjay my best puppy dog eyes impression) you could touch a bit on the other compression methods and what types of things they are used for??  Pretty Please with Sugar on top :D .

how do i get the feather extensions from harvest into other hairs ????

thanks for the great mod though :)

You have to open the hair in blender...and erase the other parts...then export and add in ck as an unique item...

Actually those feathers are not mine...i got them from a friend :)

So does that mean you add it like you would a unique helmet?? And do you have to assign it a unique unused slot, or do you use the same slot as the hair themselves??

Well we have feathers as equippable item,from niire,you can download them from the top of main page :),or click here:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=15376

help feather 1

in console

player.additem codefound 1

YEP  :D  I Saved a copy of it on my HD for future use  :D !  Thanks so much for writing it, it really helped clear up some questions I had about which compression method needed to be used for certain things.  Was wondering if you might expand on that tutorial a little, as there are several other compression methods available in gimp, that your tutorial doesn't cover.  I looked at Gimp's user manual, but it didnt give very much info on compression methods.  Cause I have 9 different compression methods available in gimp, some of which I know, thanks to your tutorial  :D , but am hoping you could expand on that to cover the other available compression methods and what things they are used for.

Heres a quick list of the methods I have in gimp 2.8 (written just as they show in the gimp menu)

BC1 / DXT1

BC2 / DXT3

BC3 / DXT5

BC3n / DXT5n

BC4 / ATI1

BC5 / ATI2

Alpha Exponent / DXT5

YCoCg / (DXT5)

YCoCg scaled / (DXT5)

So maybe if you have some free time (crosses fingers and gives zzjay my best puppy dog eyes impression) you could touch a bit on the other compression methods and what types of things they are used for??  Pretty Please with Sugar on top  :D .

Well...actually i don't know...i just know "BC3n / DXT5n" screw up all colours...

For Skyrim you just need those...and i don't know anything about graphic arts that doesn't come from some skyrim experiance...Let's say i know what i need to save a texture,and nothing more :)

And DXT3+alpha should be used for those with a black and white alpha (simple),like hairs, but ive been told to use dxt5 anyway...

instead they use dxt5 (that should be used on textures with a complex alpha (with shades,that ooks like a specularmap)

• 2 weeks later...

very nice - and i wanna make some feathers to my Girl (hanging ones) ^^ before i make a mistake - when i download the file - can i use Nexus Manager - oder must i do it Manual (copy the Folder into skyrim/data ?) i dont wanna be banned for a mistake i dont want to do....or know about

very nice - and i wanna make some feathers to my Girl (hanging ones) ^^ before i make a mistake - when i download the file - can i use Nexus Manager - oder must i do it Manual (copy the Folder into skyrim/data ?) i dont wanna be banned for a mistake i dont want to do....or know about

I think it's better manual install it...

NMM may miss some pieces...

woooww - who needs apachi hair he :D ??? this hairs are very very beautiful and natural ! a great work and hope to see much more  LOL by the way - i was looking for hairs like Tina Turner wear - look here >  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/68/Tina_Turner_-_One_Of_The_Living.jpg oder https://davidlfurtado.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/mel-gibson-e-tina-turner1.jpg  -  it would be Looks very great to my fighter Lady  ;)  any idea where to get ? or better way  -  could YOU do this <3 <3 <3 

*hugs

-------------------------------------

HAIRMODS:

PERMISSION INFO:

-Well i think now this can be used freely FOR FOLLOWERS,no credts needed, JUST REPLY HERE to notify you've used\you're going to use if you can  ;)

CONDITIONS:

-Your mod CANNOT CONFLICT with these hairmods!

-No mesh will be allowed to uploaded in your follower,since t's not even required (once that your follower have his facegen exported,the hairmesh will be no longer required for it to work.

-For the texture,it can be uploaded,but with a standalone location (eg:change the path in nifskope)

-it Can be uploaded ONLY for followers\npcs

-Since SG hairs're widely used i figured that moderators won't have problems with it too...  

BUT remember that you can do it at your own risk!

-------------------------------------

woooww - who needs apachi hair he :D ??? this hairs are very very beautiful and natural ! a great work and hope to see much more  LOL by the way - i was looking for hairs like Tina Turner wear - look here >  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/68/Tina_Turner_-_One_Of_The_Living.jpg oder https://davidlfurtado.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/mel-gibson-e-tina-turner1.jpg  -  it would be Looks very great to my fighter Lady  ;)  any idea where to get ? or better way  -  could YOU do this <3 <3 <3 

*hugs

nope i don't create the meshes...they're from sims modders :P i think apachii has more closer things to that one :)

Well loverguys and girls i have updated MySimshairSkyrim :D

http://www.4shared.com/archive/0eEA4Rqf/MySimsHairSkyrim.html?

mirror to MEGA:

https://mega.co.nz/#!2cMGCKBT!GNNX8GPZvOK0FSoAyUS6XEnUAQkRoXBr5kYEJq5ZYjs

Changelog:

UPDATED TO 1.1 14/08/2013

-added a few new models

-added elvenmodels (for ethereal elves mostly)

-fixed and improved many other models,including "face sorting" on a few models

hi zzjay!

I have a small issue with the fh103 hair. tumblr_mrtosuDM5h1r9e3ufo1_500.jpg

there's white lines on the top of the hair. Any ideas on how I can fix it? Thank you for the hairs :)

It's a face sorting issue...this one comes from CCC1.8,the ld version was straight from sims conversion,and had more of these issues...i'll see what i can do with facesorting for next update...

anyway if you wanna try yourself,that's the tutorial:

http://social.bioware.com/language.php?return_url=%2F1079%2Fblog%2F4093%2F

hi zzjay!

I have a small issue with the fh103 hair. tumblr_mrtosuDM5h1r9e3ufo1_500.jpg

there's white lines on the top of the hair. Any ideas on how I can fix it? Thank you for the hairs :)

It's a face sorting issue...this one comes from CCC1.8,the ld version was straight from sims conversion,and had more of these issues...i'll see what i can do with facesorting for next update...

anyway if you wanna try yourself,that's the tutorial:

http://social.bioware.com/language.php?return_url=%2F1079%2Fblog%2F4093%2F

Thanks for the reply. I'm a bit tech dumb so I think the tutorial is a bit beyond my talents but I'll have a poke at it. :)

• 5 weeks later...

hi zzjay!

I have a small issue with the fh103 hair. 

LOVING THE TELL ME HAIR!!!!

It's fixed in the NEW VERSION of SIMS Hairs

With 3 new models and vrous fixes!

here are the 3 models u'll get:

This one is peggy braid...and let me tell u i love it and the facesorting i did was worth!

9805776184_0073177dec_b.jpg

9805791026_2e72c9397d_b.jpg

9806440535_a78cc8b882_b.jpg

Download the Update Only HERE

or the full version from main page :)

and i have more coming :)