Love the new hairstyle (!) but i noticed a little issue: (above her left eye)

2ikwlcx.jpg

will have a look..ut it can also be because ningheim meshes are different...

atm i 'm making the newseahairs update and uploading THIS hairpack by maymay1588

IT CONTAINS 8 FEMALE and 8 MALE HAIRS

HAIRCHART:

9838891424_858ec323df_o.jpg

DOWNNLOAD:

she asked me to upload,but for permission and usage,pleease talk to her.

I hate to seem like a friggin' unappreciative bastard and not sure if I'm the only one who gets this from the site, but Mega.co is not really very appeasable as far as it's concern towards me. Won't allow me to download anything....EVERY file stops at 6% and wants me to allow local storage data from the site. I've gone through every associated option to allow for it's access through numerous OS settings to specific software variations that might have an input towards changing and keeping the restriction active....Anywhoo what I'm gettin' at here is if it's at all possible can anyone upload somewhere else? Would be much appreciated! baidu is good 4shared i have registration through....can download from damn near everything that isn't U.S. region exclusional or mega.co....getting to be too many mods I can't seem to find elsewhere with any sort of significant effort other than on Mega. Any help or at least a notification of it staying only through mega so i can stop my crackhead jitters.....  hehe. Thanks.

GermLoc

Thx Lux, love these mods!

Btw did I miss something??...the maymayhair-archive does not contain any meshes...only the textures!? o.0

sorry about tha....FIXED link!

I hate to seem like a friggin' unappreciative bastard and not sure if I'm the only one who gets this from the site, but Mega.co is not really very appeasable as far as it's concern towards me. Won't allow me to download anything....EVERY file stops at 6% and wants me to allow local storage data from the site. I've gone through every associated option to allow for it's access through numerous OS settings to specific software variations that might have an input towards changing and keeping the restriction active....Anywhoo what I'm gettin' at here is if it's at all possible can anyone upload somewhere else? Would be much appreciated! baidu is good 4shared i have registration through....can download from damn near everything that isn't U.S. region exclusional or mega.co....getting to be too many mods I can't seem to find elsewhere with any sort of significant effort other than on Mega. Any help or at least a notification of it staying only through mega so i can stop my crackhead jitters.....  hehe. Thanks.

GermLoc

It's somethign about ur interet blocking the site...

itnever happened to me...but it's easy to fix...u using mozzilla?

About>permission and make firefox forgret about the site ;)

>It's somethign about ur interet blocking the site...

About>permission and make firefox forgret about the site ;)

I am using Mozilla, yes, but....i've literally gone through every menu / option and unless (and it is possible) I'm slightly retarded I really don't recall coming across any options within firefox, at least, that had anything about permissions... unless I need to do it somewhere else, but i also scoured my operating systems internet options etc.... so if you could maybe specify a bit more or whatever...cause you're really gonna make me have to go to some sort of chemical rehabilitation clinic what with your nearly immediate posting of MORE HAIRS!!!!!   :P

GermLoc

you gotta be kidding! rofl. checked some options about a possible fix for mega, found one that looks as if it has potential. go to load up mega's website. NOPE scheduled maintenance or some nonsense. ie techies touching eachothers' USPenises and not doing their jobs! heh.

i'm doomed. thanks anyhow for all your damn awesome work that's anti GERMLOC! hehehehe

GermLoc

>It's somethign about ur interet blocking the site...

About>permission and make firefox forgret about the site ;)[/size]

I am using Mozilla, yes, but....i've literally gone through every menu / option and unless (and it is possible) I'm slightly retarded I really don't recall coming across any options within firefox, at least, that had anything about permissions... unless I need to do it somewhere else, but i also scoured my operating systems internet options etc.... so if you could maybe specify a bit more or whatever...cause you're really gonna make me have to go to some sort of chemical rehabilitation clinic what with your nearly immediate posting of MORE HAIRS!!!!!   :P

GermLoc

Have you installed the Mega Extension 1.3 add-on? Before I installed that I had loads of problems too, afterwards it works fine.

Hey ZZ, not sure if it's something to do with my setup or what, but in the three new Sims hairs package, the first photo you can see on your post not too far up about the update...I tried to put that on my breton, and it looked like it was turned the wrong way...the braid that should have draped over her shoulder was actually in her face. Figured I'd let you know in case it isn't just my mod setup causing problems lol. :)

Hey ZZ, not sure if it's something to do with my setup or what, but in the three new Sims hairs package, the first photo you can see on your post not too far up about the update...I tried to put that on my breton, and it looked like it was turned the wrong way...the braid that should have draped over her shoulder was actually in her face. Figured I'd let you know in case it isn't just my mod setup causing problems lol. :)

yeah...it's the sevenbase version that is not working... i made a fix...but probably not uploaded it here...

there:

https://mega.co.nz/#!TJdkgaKA!A5qx-jQ6zxN2BJBnfeVr9W58eE0rljp_A04tbgrhYZ8

• 1 month later...

Hi Jay! :) I read that you want modders to post if we use a hair on a follower, I am adding an alternate hair option for Aurora the peggy braid. FInally getting around to updating her with the in game appareance/body changer. As always, Thank you for sharing your wonderful work.

Daphni

Hi Jay! :) I read that you want modders to post if we use a hair on a follower, I am adding an alternate hair option for Aurora the peggy braid. FInally getting around to updating her with the in game appareance/body changer. As always, Thank you for sharing your wonderful work.

Daphni

it's mostly to get a link when the mod is done...and dunno it's not required :P

These are by far the greatest hair mods I've seen for any Bethesda game. Really, really nice.

However, I noticed that the hairs won't fit the hairlines of Elven races, which makes them hover a little above the character's head and creating a gap between the head and the hair. Is there any way to fix this problem? I'd really want to use some of the hairs for my Bosmer girl :(

(Sorry, but I don't know sh*t about editing or creating mods myself.)

These are by far the greatest hair mods I've seen for any Bethesda game. Really, really nice.

However, I noticed that the hairs won't fit the hairlines of Elven races, which makes them hover a little above the character's head and creating a gap between the head and the hair. Is there any way to fix this problem? I'd really want to use some of the hairs for my Bosmer girl :(

(Sorry, but I don't know sh*t about editing or creating mods myself.)

you've to fix them in blender...

1- make your elf character as a follower (spf namefile AT WEIGHT 100) (there's one headmesh...the job is done by morphs...but morphs are 10 times biggr than headmesh...) just for the facegeom

2-load her facegeom in nifskope,and export her head as .obj

3-load the obj in blender and position it like the head (i'd recommend to match the _1 body for correct positon)

4- mve vertices in edit mode.

remember that they're gonna match your elf (bosmer) and may not work for the highelves  and humans...so you have to load it in CK as elf onnly...

i have already elfmade the ones of newsea hairs 1.1 (not the news) and mysismhairs 1.1

but since it requires a lt of tme more than hirmaking itself it's not gonna happen soon,unless till i'm not playing as an elf.

if you're looking for elven hairs use apachii for max compatbility

HAIRMODS:

PERMISSION INFO: NOT GRANTING ANYMORE!

at least wwithout permission.

-Due to recent issues with Hairmods and permission for nexus* uploads are BLOCKED.

those who already uploaded a file can keep it there,and if you wish this mod will still be available in the future you should respect what i say.

Followers on loverslab ARE still ALLOWED!

If you have furter questions or complaints,plaese contact me.i don't think your mod will be of vital importance...but try it maybe that day i'll be in a good mood or something... anyway for sharing your character there's an easy and good way of publishing a picture offering your follower through PMs to everyone (mega is wonderful for these things).

I'll say again THOSE WHO ALREADY GOT PERMISSION FOR A MOD\ALREADY UPLOADED CAN GO ON WITH THEIR PLANS

Remember that if the hairs are spread across nexus and other "noob mod users" friendly sites chances are tht sims modders will request ths mod to be hidden.