Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes

On 1/31/2024 at 9:32 AM, SavageMoonBoy said:

Try this guide.

https://ody.sh/WcTtLHvEjY

On 1/31/2024 at 1:42 PM, imexis77 said:

SavageMoonBoy video is very helpfull but if you still problem with CC then look careful in CC folder and if you use Nvidia videocard you have two choises, downgroad Nvidia driver (I do not remember what version, sorry) or simple disable or delete these two files in CC folder like on screenshot I checked (one alredy disabled but second as can you see not). I alredy answer many times about Nvidia driver problem with CC and this helps for many people and I hope this helps for you too.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 081837.png

Thank you very much for your help. really appreciate it ^_^. 
sry if this cause you to repeat answering this stuff again.  

I delete these 2 file you told(red name highlight) and it's work!.
!!!You 2 are my savior thank you again!!!

Edited by NEWWER
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ridchauhan76 said:

Can anyone please help me with the mod. I have the required suit on, but still I am not getting the customization menu after pressing F3. Although I get the Material Editor Menu by pressing Ctrl+F3

I followed the instructions from here - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7305-costume-customizer-framework-mod-v252-2282023/

Video tutorial. https://ody.sh/WcTtLHvEjY

3 hours ago, yessirmyman said:

can someone help me please, i keep getting this error and idk what to do. i followed the video linked and still no solution

Screenshot (406).png

i figured out this issue, it was just the name of the file was wrong. now im stuck with MaterialEditor.ini and the menu not popping up. if i dont delete materialeditor.ini my game crashes but even if i do delete it the menu with F3 is not popping up. im trying to install CCmods if that where the issue is

32 minutes ago, yessirmyman said:

i figured out this issue, it was just the name of the file was wrong. now im stuck with MaterialEditor.ini and the menu not popping up. if i dont delete materialeditor.ini my game crashes but even if i do delete it the menu with F3 is not popping up. im trying to install CCmods if that where the issue is

nvm, i got everything working. i ran into a few mods that crash the game but other than that, all good

On 1/1/2024 at 8:51 PM, gboi10 said:

ok I figured it out, all good
Just 1 question....how to save outfits designed using costumecustomizer for every girl individually?
Like right now, each girl (w/ common body) will wear the same outfit upon selection....if using R Suit Takao, is there any way to save different outfits for others?
@KuroKaze78 @krunkDunk

hey did you figure out how to save presets for specific characters? it says in the read me to hover over their icon and click 1-9 but it doesnt work for me

On 4/7/2024 at 12:47 PM, yessirmyman said:

hey did you figure out how to save presets for specific characters? it says in the read me to hover over their icon and click 1-9 but it doesnt work for me

There's no way to do that.....only thing you can do is get dewa SR outfit and use takao and dewa as sort of profiles for each body type

On 4/7/2024 at 12:47 PM, yessirmyman said:

Just wanted to add to this, those icons are for disabling dewa or takao outfir cc mod for that particular body type.
For example, suppose you have equipped koharu (is of common body type) with dewa and want to equip helena (also common body type) you'll see there'll be some graphical issues, what you'll do is, use this panel to disable dewa for Helena and disable Takao for koharu......

Hi, I'm very new to mod, I'm try installing the customizer according to the video and it appear at first but when I put costume mod and launching the customizer now is not appear. Could you pls help?

Screenshot 2024-04-16 000530.png

On 4/14/2024 at 7:47 AM, 631139707 said:

guys i need some help ,What is the problem?

QQ截图20240414204457.png

You need to install a skin mod. Like this one: 

17 minutes ago, mcgrawnk said:

Hi, I'm very new to mod, I'm try installing the customizer according to the video and it appear at first but when I put costume mod and launching the customizer now is not appear. Could you pls help?

Screenshot 2024-04-16 000530.png

This video? https://ody.sh/WcTtLHvEjY

In that case, try to follow all the steps again.