• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/13/2018 at 12:01 PM, Blaze69 said:

This mods replaces the vanilla Hagraven creatures with the Ulri (raven) anthro bird race from Bad Dog's Birds. Fully standalone.

You should make it TRULY standalone and include UNP the same way that Unique Player does. Unique Player can utilize UNP even while CBBE is installed for everyone else.

1 hour ago, RussianPrince said:

You should make it TRULY standalone and include UNP the same way that Unique Player does. Unique Player can utilize UNP even while CBBE is installed for everyone else.

I could be wrong about this, but that seems at least a little, off. If only because while you could have the PC using UNP, and all other NPCs CBBE, the problem would lie in the vanilla armor/clothing meshes, which unless they were full covering, might have some seam issues somewhere. As well as the possible bodyshape difference if one cares about that. 

Though it would be possible to include a specific body for the Hagravens in this mod, the problem lies in the above issue - unless equally they would be given their own specific clothing meshes(and matching a few unique clothing items like the Black Robes or Forsworn armor, etc). But more likely might be optional CBBE textures, though I'm not sure if Blaze or Bad Dog plans on doing that.

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

But more likely might be optional CBBE textures, though I'm not sure if Blaze or Bad Dog plans on doing that.

yeah I'd prefer CBBE as that's much more commonly used than UNP.

I don't mind the pink parts, I just make up some headcanon about birth defects or something. The textures are fine otherwise.

4 hours ago, RussianPrince said:

Are those pink lines supposed to be there? I'm using CBBE so idk if that texture is for UNP.

Textures are UNP-only, those "lines" are bugs caused by mismatched body meshes and textures (in this case, CBBE meshes with UNP textures).

Bad Dog never got around to making CBBE textures for the birds, and since I don't use CBBE I didn't really have a compelling reason to do it either.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Bad Dog never got around to making CBBE textures for the birds, and since I don't use CBBE I didn't really have a compelling reason to do it either.

:(

Could you update it with a unique mesh and texture path? Armors don't really bug me, it's the weird mesh on the naked body I'm concerned about

1 hour ago, RussianPrince said:

Could you update it with a unique mesh and texture path? Armors don't really bug me, it's the weird mesh on the naked body I'm concerned about

I'm out of the modding game for the time being due to lack of access to any modding (or even just playing)-capable rig and I've already got a metric ton of things on my To Do list for when I'm back in business, so I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Should be able to do it yourself pretty easily in the meantime, though; just grab any UUNP-based body mesh you like, place it in a separate path from the base female body, and edit the NakedTorso AA for the bird race to point to it. Everything else is already standalone, textures included, so fixing the body path is all you would need to do.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I'm out of the modding game for the time being due to lack of access to any modding (or even just playing)-capable rig and I've already got a metric ton of things on my To Do list for when I'm back in business, so I don't see it happening anytime soon.

I have a Dell Venue Pro 8 that runs Skyrim at 600x400 at 20 to 45fps. It's a shitty $150 Windows 10 tablet with a quad core Intel Atom.

While not ideal it would be a solution.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Should be able to do it yourself pretty easily in the meantime, though; just grab any UUNP-based body mesh you like, place it in a separate path from the base female body, and edit the NakedTorso AA for the bird race to point to it. Everything else is already standalone, textures included, so fixing the body path is all you would need to do.

If I do that can I post it as a separate download?

2 hours ago, RussianPrince said:

While not ideal it would be a solution.

Considering my PC is fine and the actual problem here is I'm away from home and will be so for a while, nope, it's not really a solution. Assuming you meant to suggest sending it to me, that is (in which case thanks for the offer, I guess, but that's a negative).

2 hours ago, RussianPrince said:

If I do that can I post it as a separate download?

I mean, changing the naked body path is such a trivial edit I would expect anyone that wanted such a thing to be able to put the literal 2 minutes it takes to do so in xEdit themselves. But I guess if you want to post an edited plugin or patch, there's no reason for me to not allow it.

48 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I mean, changing the naked body path is such a trivial edit I would expect anyone that wanted such a thing to be able to put the literal 2 minutes it takes to do so in xEdit themselves.

I used the CK. Why do so many people rely so much on xEdit? It's good for some things but changing file paths is NOT one of them.

14 minutes ago, RussianPrince said:

It's good for some things but changing file paths is NOT one of them.

I wouldn't classify simply having to type a file path (or better yet, copy-pasting it from Windows Explorer) as "not being good at it", but to each their own, I guess.

Also I like programs that can edit plugins with other ESPs as masters without throwing a hissy fit and breaking everything and that don't take ages to load even with the INI fix to skip the bazillion stupid error messages, so the CK certainly does not fit that criteria.

14 minutes ago, Taven said:

Hmm..can I use this mod to replace the hagravens replaced by Yiffy Age with few problems?

Yes. IIRC YA does its thing simply by replacing the vanilla "humanoid" hagraven meshes with the bird-ified ones, but doesn't touch anything in the NPC or race data. This mod works by editing the hagraven NPC records and changing their race, so as long as you make sure to load this after YA to make sure the changes aren't overwritten, you should be good to go.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Also I like programs that can edit plugins with other ESPs as masters without throwing a hissy fit and breaking everything and that don't take ages to load even with the INI fix to skip the bazillion stupid error messages, so the CK certainly does not fit that criteria.

you can force disable errors and enable multiple masters, and the CK takes less than 5 minutes to load things on my 4TB HDD.

6 hours ago, RussianPrince said:

you can force disable errors and enable multiple masters, and the CK takes less than 5 minutes to load things on my 4TB HDD.

Even with disabled error messages it takes more than 5 minutes to load while xEdit loads almost instantly, and the multiple masters fix only works on ESMs, not on ESPs because the CK is hardcoded to not be able to load ESPs as masters for some stupid reason.

But opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, so if you want to use the CK, cool, I'll stick with xEdit for anything that can be done outside the CK myself.

15 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Even with disabled error messages it takes more than 5 minutes to load while xEdit loads almost instantly, and the multiple masters fix only works on ESMs, not on ESPs because the CK is hardcoded to not be able to load ESPs as masters for some stupid reason.

quite the opposite for me...

...OKAY... this has got to be the weirdest thing I've ever had happen to me in skyrim. I've loaded this after YA...but uh..this happened. Take in account that this load is supposed be a male Selachii in some clothing from a mod, AND they're supposed to be inside Winstad Manor ...and yet I get this... Btw, all of this stuff starts to show up when I make a NEW GAME, and I do not have a mod that dumps me here when I do that so..ehh?? xD

Spoiler

20190801182207_1.jpg.1590a84834be8142041ce8e5e8ddacf5.jpg

Below is my load order.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
AOM.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Night Eye Overhaul.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
Shark Race.esp
Cerinian Race.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Enchanting - IDWIW.esp
AOM.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
CUYC_CleanUpYourCorpses.esp
FISS.esp
Crimes against Nature.esp
GeneralStores.esm
KameleonArmor.esm
Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm
Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp
Extra Encounters - Dragonborn.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
High Level Enemies.esp
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
CCO17ObisPatch.esp
TouringCarriages.esp
Prancin's CaN Pony Races.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
LoversComfort.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SkyUI.esp
Extended UI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Craft your gear.esp
Craft your gear - Dawnguard.esp
Craft your gear - lesser is better.esp
CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp
Afterlife.esp
MashupUNP.esp
Throwing_Weapons_Redux.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
WestWindMisfit.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
UFD Enhanced Soultrap.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
ERSO 08.1 - ERSO MIRAAKC.esp
ERSO 08.2 - ERSO HARKON.esp
ERSO 09 - RUS-Npcs overhaul USLEP compatible.esp
ERSO 19 - Respawn 1 day - 5 days.esp
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
ERSO 09 - Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected USLEP.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
PalistovSpinningArrows.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Rebirth Monster - USLEEP Patch.esp
Rebirth Monster - OBIS Patch.esp
Rebirth Monster - OBISDB Patch.esp
Rebirth Monster - High Level Enemies Patch.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
wizDynamicThings.esp
Werewolves.esp
NEO Persistent Spell.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
Night Eye Overhaul.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
TKDodge.esp
3DNPC.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks-3DNPC.esp
Inigo.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
staggerdirfix.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
attack commitment movement speed fluid 3.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLabTools.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Better Harvesting.esp
bosmer-lingerie.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
Shark Race - Followers.esp
Shark Race - SOS Sheath.esp
Shark Race - Followers College Room Addon.esp
Recorder Follower Base.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
LindsWoodlandAlchemist.esp
VioLens.esp
NARC.esp
NARC-Deadly Dragons.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
WardsFunctionalitiesExtendedSLE.esp
ShieldWardSLE.esp
SLATE.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
CWIOrdinatorPatch.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
DawnguardMashup.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
PoisoningExtended.esp
Saeri_Khajiit_Hair.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
Vigor - Combat and Injuries.esp
OwnCivilWar.esp
KS_beastHairlite_27.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
Hott Argonians - Standalone.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
LinkleOutfit.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
Crime Overhaul.esp
SidiousSeranaOverhaul.esp
UNPCMCraftwear.esp
TailArmors.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Sky+DG+DB+CCOR.esp
Sky+DG+USLEEP.esp
UIExtensions.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
WindstadMine.esp
RM Simple Male Outfits.esp
RM Light Elven Armor.esp
RM Light Glass.esp
RM Dwemer Gladiator.esp
RM - Male Cleric SoS.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
DawnguardArsenal.esp
DawnguardArsenal_CCOR Compatibility Patch.esp
Better Vampire NPCs.esp
Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp
MB_DragonSoul_2_v1.esp
MB_DragonSoul_2_v1.11patch.esp
honedmetal.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Enhanced Poisons and Potions 2.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
FollowerPotions.esp
WM_WidgetMod.esp
MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
MrissiTailOfTroubles - Katia Edition.esp
DragonShoutVoice.esp
DerkDEF100Range.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
DragonboneBarbarianMale.esp
RaceChanger.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Dawnguard - Join As A Vampire.esp
FixCombatMusic.esp
KaryudoArmor.esp
titkit.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
JailRape.esp
JailRape Rewording Patch.esp
Better Vampires.esp
AsharaElvenKnight.esp
TreyVio Spriggan Destruction Magic Spell Pack.esp
Torches Ignite Oil - Shock Edition.esp
higheronhitdamagewallspells.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp
Disenchanting.esp
WestWindAssault.esp
GlassBikini.esp
ShreddedTrissMash.esp
R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
RDO - iAFT Patch.esp
FreshlyGround.esp
gitgud greaves.esp
gitgud greaves (dawnguard).esp
gitgud greaves (dragonborn).esp
[Melodic] Dark Elf Enchantress.esp
[Melodic] Elf Song Outfit.esp
[Melodic] Drake Huntress.esp
KameleonArmor.esp
Regreses Star Cloth.esp
Regreses Star Cloth - No Enchantment.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
Amiella Outfit.esp
0Kaidan.esp
Lucien.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
Skein of Magnus.esp
Chillrend Sound Bug Fix.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
YiffyAgeImperiousPatch.esp
YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp
YAInterestingNPCPatch.esp
YA5InigoPatch.esp
YAKaiden2Patch.esp
YALucienPatch.esp
YiffyAgeBoots.esp
BDHagravenReplacer.esp

9 hours ago, Taven said:

[...]

The "headless" bug is caused by your character being setrace'd to Nord, that's a bug from the vanilla game (dunno why it happens, but it does). In turn, your character being automatically setrace'd to Nord by the game can only be explained by the original race mod (Selachii) being removed, as the game defaults to Nord for the PC race if the original race mod is no longer available... but it should be, according to your load order. It's just the game doesn't seem to be able to tell it is still there, and thinks it's a completely different mod.

Same happens with the location, Winstad Manor is from Hearthfires and looks like the game thinks HF is no longer installed and thus dumped you in the closest "actually-existing" vanilla cell... but HF is installed and loaded, according to your load order. And the initialization messages from all your mods are the same, the game thinks they are new mods that haven't been installed before and thus it starts all their bootup quests and scripts at once.

Your save is really messed up, and there's absolutely no reason for this mod to have caused it. Still, does disabling this mod allow you to load that save normally? If you start a new game, save after you have loaded into the ASLAL cell (and the init messages have all showed up), and load that save, do you get the bug and the messages again? Have you tried loading other (older) saves?

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

The "headless" bug is caused by your character being setrace'd to Nord, that's a bug from the vanilla game (dunno why it happens, but it does). In turn, your character being automatically setrace'd to Nord by the game can only be explained by the original race mod (Selachii) being removed, as the game defaults to Nord for the PC race if the original race mod is no longer available... but it should be, according to your load order. It's just the game doesn't seem to be able to tell it is still there, and thinks it's a completely different mod.

Same happens with the location, Winstad Manor is from Hearthfires and looks like the game thinks HF is no longer installed and thus dumped you in the closest "actually-existing" vanilla cell... but HF is installed and loaded, according to your load order. And the initialization messages from all your mods are the same, the game thinks they are new mods that haven't been installed before and thus it starts all their bootup quests and scripts at once.

Your save is really messed up, and there's absolutely no reason for this mod to have caused it. Still, does disabling this mod allow you to load that save normally? If you start a new game, save after you have loaded into the ASLAL cell (and the init messages have all showed up), and load that save, do you get the bug and the messages again? Have you tried loading other (older) saves?

Welll..that's the thing. When activated, this mod affects all save games I have, in some way, or another, my character ends up headless, and a nord if they're a different race from vanilla.  I'm not sure what's up, because I can add other mods to the load order, and at least not get a problem like this... and when I disable this mod and everything goes back to normal, I can only think that this mod is causing it..somehow. I'm not sure of any incompatibilities because the only two mods that alter hagravens that I know of in my set up is YA and..this mod. I'd hate to have to make a completely new game to be able to use just this mod, but it's starting to look that way. ><

16 minutes ago, Taven said:

Welll..that's the thing. When activated, this mod affects all save games I have, in some way, or another, my character ends up headless, and a nord if they're a different race from vanilla.  I'm not sure what's up, because I can add other mods to the load order, and at least not get a problem like this... and when I disable this mod and everything goes back to normal, I can only think that this mod is causing it..somehow. I'm not sure of any incompatibilities because the only two mods that alter hagravens that I know of in my set up is YA and..this mod. I'd hate to have to make a completely new game to be able to use just this mod, but it's starting to look that way. ><

I really don't know what to say, I've never experienced a bug like that and there's nothing in the mod itself that could cause it AFAIK. Have you tried downloading and installing it from scratch? If that doesn't work, I'm completely out of ideas.

• 1 month later...

I tried downloading this, not to bang bird chicks, just because default Hagravens are ugly as sin and because it was appealing to have the option not to kill her. it's not her fault she was an unwitting pawn in a Daedric princes scheme, why should she have to die just because Bethesda is racist towards ugly people and birds. unfortunately this mod doesn't work, every time I install it the game crashes on loading. I'm in SE so I'm assuming it's incompatible, I wish it worked so I could save her, but I really want that staff. I know for a fact that this specific mod is causing the crash because when I remove it the game works perfectly, I have tested it multiple times with multiple different mod orders. I suppose it's possible it's incompatible with one of my mods but all the mods I downloaded before this are essential, I have standards and certain mods just can't go without so unfortunately bird girl gets the axe.