10 hours ago, SparrowR said:

I'm in SE so I'm assuming it's incompatible,

I mean...

Special Edition Compatible No

It says so in the mod description itself, LL has a data field for this specific purpose.

I don't use SE nor plan to do so in the near future, and while I assume I will eventually make the jump (for mod porting only) and thus get around to porting my mods, that's still a long way from here. In the meantime, I don't support SE ports because dealing with good ol' LE is enough of a pain already, so I really don't want to deal with SE's bullshit on top of that. So I'm sorry but nobody is getting SE support from me for now.

If an unofficial SE patch was made by someone else (as in this case), you can try contacting them, but I'm afraid I simply can't help you with that.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, scream342 said:

it's work with CBBE ?

REQUIREMENTS:

[...]

--- UNP Compatible body

This mod requires a UNP body. UNP is different from CBBE, and their textures are not cross-compatible. I'll let you connect the dots here.

Spoiler: that means it does not work with CBBE.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Exanimalus said:

Damn wish it was CBBE compatible sadly im not good at the Modding Game, maybe someone in the future will make it compatible

I won't be touching SE or CBBE for the foreseeable future, so unless someone else wants to do it, I'm afraid you're out of luck there.

i mean i could change from CBBE to UNP but i wont because i use the 3BBB Amazing Body Mod for CBBE

BakaFactory's BHUNP 3BBB is a thing, you know? There's a version for SE too, should you be a SSE'r.

7 hours ago, klick master said:

a version where the hagravens look more like partly-human-harpy-type creatures

1. That's what vanilla Hagravens are already, they're just ugly but they only exist to be killed by the player so who cares.
  2. I don't work on human or half-human races (i.e. anything I don't consider "anthro").
  3. Even if I did work on human races, the only reason I could make this in the first place is Bad Dog posting his Bird Races mod, which obviously doesn't have assets for "half-human" characters so I would have to half-ass them and they wouldn't look good at all.

So I'm sorry but the answer is no.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So i changed my Loadout and started from the beginning

i installed the BHUNP Amazing Body and installed the SSE version for the Ulri but somehow the Body from the Hagraven is Purple and they have no heads? any idea why that is? gonna post a screenshot when im back home

So i changed my Loadorder and started from the beginning
i installed the BHUNP Amazing Body and installed the SSE version for the Ulri. 
But somehow the Body from the Hagraven is Purple and they have no heads?
any idea why that is? (do i actually need the default unp body? so they get textures or is it something else) 

Here is a screenshot of the problem i have

skyrimseulribug.png

That

On 3/22/2020 at 4:25 PM, Exanimalus said:

So i changed my Loadorder and started from the beginning
i installed the BHUNP Amazing Body and installed the SSE version for the Ulri. 
But somehow the Body from the Hagraven is Purple and they have no heads?
any idea why that is? (do i actually need the default unp body? so they get textures or is it something else) 

Here is a screenshot of the problem i have

skyrimseulribug.png

That SSE version is outdated already, get the new one here

Also, comment for any bugs on it here

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, RylethIV said:

is it meant to be like that or has "bird races of skyrim" updated and your's didn't?

Both. This mod is meant to be standalone, and IIRC the Birds have been updated since I made it so there's that for the different paths as well.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1/16/2024 at 5:03 AM, Errancz said:

Bad Dog already made the race CBBE compatible so... idk what's holding back updating this rplacer mod too

dude my post is from 3 years ago, heck off

lmao bro wasted his first comment ever to tell me i am wrong

Edited by Etrius vanRandr