I see why this mod might be super hard to make, but I would love the frick out of it, this is actually the best idea. Hearing panting and the occasional bark over your shoulder, little messages in the corner indicating his squirming or arousal and the feeling of fur on your back and/or a burning hot little knotted prick between your legs if you're not wearing enough clothing... Unfortunately, it looks like most of what it needs left is programming and animation, so, it's not like I can help very much. :/ If someone could get on this, though, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be suuuper grateful~ ❤️ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 1:02 PM, Nanospliccer said:

I see why this mod might be super hard to make, but I would love the frick out of it, this is actually the best idea. Hearing panting and the occasional bark over your shoulder, little messages in the corner indicating his squirming or arousal and the feeling of fur on your back and/or a burning hot little knotted prick between your legs if you're not wearing enough clothing... Unfortunately, it looks like most of what it needs left is programming and animation, so, it's not like I can help very much. :/ If someone could get on this, though, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be suuuper grateful~ ❤️ 

I would be super-grateful too! *nods head violently*

On 10/16/2018 at 7:43 PM, hellwolf95 said:

well, the simplest thing I can think of is to make a static mesh that you equip and when you drop it, it drops dogmeat instead. then again dogmeat annoys the crap out of me hey your looting things don't mind if I sit in front of it, trying to walk this way let me just get right in front of you. he, in my opinion, is flat-out the worst companion in the game. so making him into a backpack sounds like an amazing idea ?

Knockout Framework actually does this already. If you knock someone out and kidnap them, it puts them in a duffel bag on your back. When you drop the duffel bag (unequip it from the armor slot in your inventory) it drops the body on the ground. That method could totally be used here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

have you tried talking to any of the aaf, four play, or any of the pose mod authors to see if they would be willing to help at least get it off the ground? i say do something simple first like make him act like a deploy-able item then add the ability to use animations

im sure the sex mod authors would eat that idea up 

• 3 years later...

A friend showed me this thread and as impractical as it is, I'd love to have this as a mod. Give Dogmeat some appreciation without having him do stupid stuff like set off traps and landmines while I'm trying to sneak through a raider base.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...