Cbbe, UNP hdt Vagina body, textures ,Preset for Bodyslide plus RaceMenu Preset.

Cbbe, UNP hdt Vagina body, textures ,Preset for Bodyslide plus RaceMenu Preset.

View File

Cbbe, UNP hdt Vagina body, textures ,Preset for Bodyslide.

Requires -XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

HDT Physics Extensions (mod loaded)

RaceMenu Preset requires:

1.RaceMenu -  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624

2.Eyes - The eyes of beauty - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13722

3.Hairstyle of fashion Dark Knight BDO (mod loaded)

The screenshots and video used animated hairstyles from fashion YunDao Hdt Hair -

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88416?tab=images

and 3d hairstyles for Vagina - mod Cubic Hair 3D cbbe BodySlide (mod loaded).Can be adjusted and on UNP.

Video

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/07/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    RaceMenu.XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE 
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Is there a particular reason you keep including shit in your mods that people 1. can download from the actual source easily 2. keep ignoring the readmes of those files thereof on downloading and credits.

All you had to do was have a file with BS files and RM presets, and links with proper credit attributions to other stuff, of which you left zero attribution to, despite three of authors saying "give credit to me/this guy I adapted this stuff from", like koffman is the nicest guy in the world all he ever asks for is credit and attribution, and I don't see his or elite cheats or tigersans names anywhere.

Like day one modding courtesy.

You can put at least 100 advantages to the previous post. I was inundated with requests in the mail - put a body replayer with textures and BodySlide presets and RaceMenu preset on the video. Confirmation of this is 500 downloads. I had direct links to the necessary mods - I pointed out. What was not - uploaded. To whom to put loans - write - I do not know the authors. And the advice to the author of the previous post - do not insult people and pour out your verbal diarrhea from a rotten mouth at home.

• 5 months later...
On 10/7/2018 at 2:21 AM, 27X said:

Is there a particular reason you keep including shit in your mods that people 1. can download from the actual source easily 2. keep ignoring the readmes of those files thereof on downloading and credits.

All you had to do was have a file with BS files and RM presets, and links with proper credit attributions to other stuff, of which you left zero attribution to, despite three of authors saying "give credit to me/this guy I adapted this stuff from", like koffman is the nicest guy in the world all he ever asks for is credit and attribution, and I don't see his or elite cheats or tigersans names anywhere.

Like day one modding courtesy.

this words from someone have done 0%  as modder or help in LL ( collect only Counts of postes (3k) without real contribution )

you are not modder , what is your real goal ............ ( you try prove your self as ??? , no one care )

On 10/8/2018 at 3:20 PM, varfolomey said:

You can put at least 100 advantages to the previous post. I was inundated with requests in the mail - put a body replayer with textures and BodySlide presets and RaceMenu preset on the video. Confirmation of this is 500 downloads. I had direct links to the necessary mods - I pointed out. What was not - uploaded. To whom to put loans - write - I do not know the authors. And the advice to the author of the previous post - do not insult people and pour out your verbal diarrhea from a rotten mouth at home.

thank you for you work and sharing you still bettter then other ( that collect only Counts of postes without real contribution)

i see you have no enb is you pc is weak or you don't use it, if you need enb i can help you .

for skin the most good one i see it is :Real Women of Skyrim or wico ; they have amazing details.

20 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

this words from someone have done 0%  as modder or help in LL ( collect only Counts of postes (3k) without real contribution )

you are not modder , what is your real goal ............ ( you try prove your self as ??? , no one care )

Cool story bro but my pm list says far otherwise, and unlike you the mods I've contributed to remain open to the public in perpetuity without being taken down in a semimonthly temper tantrum followed shortly by begging for the newest hotness.

25 minutes ago, 27X said:

Cool story bro but my pm list says far otherwise, and unlike you the mods I've contributed to remain open to the public in perpetuity without being taken down in a semimonthly temper tantrum followed shortly by begging for the newest hotness.

it take down because people like you exists in this site, every time i post another NNX come to murder me with same story day after day( like you do it her) and pm exist and it better way

myabe i pm you when i din't know you like i know you now and it wast of my time to asking you without any real benfit( mistak of newer) ...it was good experience .

chevalierx

Posted 1 hour ago

Notify Moderator / Report Content 

I want to thank You for your help and participation.If You will not be difficult - download the ENB and texture of the skin and face for the CBBE body hdt Vagina(or a download link).I changed the graphics card to a powerful one,and the processor and the camera are good.As for user 27X he, as its logo( a BLACK CAT),trying to shit and shit Smazat others.Flipping through different topics on the forum,I often meet his posts with harsh criticism.If ,You such master - should help,to explain in intelligible form people(can be they have made the first its mod),not TAKAT their in its shit.

And if it weren't for Your offer,Chevalierx. I did not enter into a debate with him is useless (I forgot about him).

• 7 months later...