Creatures in heat

View File

Description

Introduces Heat mechanics for Player-Vampire-Succubus-Werewolf

Requirements
Sex Animation Framework LE/SE
Sexlab Aroused LE/SE

Recommended mods
Dripping When Aroused LE/SE (fancy arousal effects)

Some mods with Vampire-Succubus-Werewolf mechanics/transformations

Rate Mod if you like it, that might keep me motivated, oh and of course support me on Patreon

Mechanics

When player become one of mentioned creatures(Vampire-Succubus-Werewolf), it will be introduced with new arousal gain mechanics:

Player-Werewolf:

Player will again arousal depending on a Moon cycle phase(24 days), closer it is to full moon , the higher arousal gains are:

at Waxing gibbous arousal will start rising by 1-3 hourly

at Full Moon phase arousal will rise by 10 hourly

at Waning gibbous arousal will rise by 3-1 hourly and then stop until next moon phase

Player-Vampire:

Player will again arousal depending on a day time starting at 20:00 and ending at 4:00 and state of vampirism:

arousal gains based on time since last fed/level, so if you dont feed for few days, arousal will hit hard

Player-Succubus:

Player gets an energy "needs", the lower its energy, higher arousal gain:

at 75% energy player will start gaining arousal on a hourly basis

you can set energy decrease per hour in mcm

sex partner(s) orgasms refill energy(no, yours or masturbation doesn't), amount can be set in mcm

Built in succubus detection:

-Succubus race

-Angrim apprentice

PSQ patch:

uses energy values provided by PlayerSuccubusQuest

If you are unlucky and none of above, you can manually set yourself as succubus in mcm.

Mechanics are not mutually exclusive, so if you are Vampire-Succubus-Werewolf, you're fucked!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/03/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Sexlab aroused
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

3 hours ago, Dust+ said:

The mod sounds really interesting, but I'm wonder about compatibilities. Is it compatible with DD and mods which change the vampires and werewolves (like Vampiric Thirst and Moonlight Tales)?

who knows... ive borrowed moon phases system from MT, so it should be compatible, thought i havent tested

no idea about VT, never used it, but assuming no one in their sane mind would change default skyrim script variables(except beth, ofc, you cant expect sane stuff from beth), feeding/Vlevel should be either same or even harder(Vleveling slower), so instead of giving you 4-5? days between bites, arousal would rise everyday

i might even make psq patch, just need to install it and loot its energy/maxenergy variables

Could u possibly add a mechanic where if the moon cycle is right and you're in heat enough, it'll force u to transform into a werewolf, and maybe even not let you transform back until you are no longer in heat

I like this mod. Just went through a Full Moon phase and it worked well. Kind of nice to have to spend a couple days at home with the PC wives, or go out on the town and make a lot of new friends.  I did encounter an issue after installing SL Pheromones 1.1.6a where the Werewolf heat per hour jumped to 441 and the current day was 0. Uninstalling SL Pheromones reverted back to normal after loading a save previous to SL Pheromones install. Creatures in Heat has been installed for several game days and moon phases progressed as expected. 

I reinstalled SL Pheromones and the same thing occurred again. SL Pheromones is a nice concept but I think needs some work as I wasn't able to get to work on this version. Papyrus log didn't indicate much. There were no lines referencing this mod or SL Pheromones. Only entry's were for MME and SLHP milking animation starting.

6 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

I like this mod. Just went through a Full Moon phase and it worked well. Kind of nice to have to spend a couple days at home with the PC wives, or go out on the town and make a lot of new friends.  I did encounter an issue after installing SL Pheromones 1.1.6a where the Werewolf heat per hour jumped to 441 and the current day was 0. Uninstalling SL Pheromones reverted back to normal after loading a save previous to SL Pheromones install. Creatures in Heat has been installed for several game days and moon phases progressed as expected. 

I reinstalled SL Pheromones and the same thing occurred again. SL Pheromones is a nice concept but I think needs some work as I wasn't able to get to work on this version. Papyrus log didn't indicate much. There were no lines referencing this mod or SL Pheromones. Only entry's were for MME and SLHP milking animation starting.

okay thats bug with day 0

• 2 weeks later...

Great Mod Ed86! Using it on my current Werewolf heavy playthrough.

I wanted the ability to tweak some of the Werewolf values, so I ended up throwing together a tweak to let me set custom arousal values for each moon phase via the werewolf MCM page (though unfortunately you lose the ability to change the value for each day in the same phase). The new formulas are optional, and disabled by default. 

I also noticed some of the day calculations were off, so I made some fixes there too. They seemed to work consistently for me on my current game as well as a new one.

After I finished tinkering and testing, I was able to simply overwrite the existing scripts on my current game(via actually copying, or setting to load after Mod Organizer) with no obvious ill side effects.

Ed, if you want to merge the changes in with the main download I have no problem with it. Anyone can use/modify as they see fit!

SexLab_CreaturesInHeat_ConfigurableWerewolves.7z

• 5 months later...
On 4/21/2019 at 5:00 AM, AlexTheFun said:

hi, i have a problem i forced succubus and nothing happened do i need something ? maybe i am wrong ? also do i get a form ?

no, read description? its intended to change only arousal, there are no forms

On 4/23/2019 at 4:00 AM, absurfer said:

Is there suppose to be a notification or a status effect? I have the mod downloaded and installed the MCM options are there but as far as I can tell its not active or influencing anything. 

no

to see any effect you need Sla widget or Dripping when aroused mod or mod that somehow reacts to arousal

• 1 month later...

Love this mod. Just curious if it might be possible to add a toggle-able option in the mcm for a display around the HUD of the current heat per hour? I end up checking in the mcm quite often to see what the current heat level is. Never know when my pc hits 100 whether or not to get a quickie or does she need to head home to the harem for the next few days.

• 4 weeks later...

Found a minor issue on the MCM menu for Werewolf custom settings. I have the option checked to use the custom values for each moon phase. The settings for Third Quarter seem to be link to the settings for First Quarter. Any changes on the Third Quarter settings show and apply on First Quarter settings. See attached.

20190704020239_1.jpg

20190704020259_1.jpg

20190704020309_1.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm using this mod alongside Growl - Werebeasts (usually I use Moonlight Tales, which I know this works alongside) and your mod isn't registering that I'm a werewolf, for some reason. Any way to force it to recognize me as Werewolf, or make some kind of compatibility w/ Growl if that's the problem?