[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

50 minutes ago, R0nin78 said:

This happened.

ck2_2.png.786362268a55dbb2d950ce349c54929a.png

Dammit, you're ruining everything! She's not for sexing... yet ?

Sneak peek:

Spoiler

SneakPeek.PNG.6efc8c0d1f94650db0d53844e13f15fc.PNG

19 minutes ago, bigBoi4U said:

IDK if this is just a "me" issue or not. When I tried extracting the zip files I got an error, 0x80004005, and it wouldn't extract. 7-zip was able to open it though.

It's fine on my end. Have you tried to download it again just to make sure?

Hey @lockeslylcrit I'm running your mod with HIP and Better Looking Garbs and its causing picture bugs where children pics are super-imposed over normal portraits + the religion icons are off-center. Do you know what would be causing this? The only thing I'm seeing that can cause a problem are the files where you are technically replacing the default files, particularly in casus belli and plots.

Edit: NVM, found the issue. The picture issue resolved itself once I turned off Better Looking Garbs. The religion one is caused by the clash between the religion_icon_strip.dds files between the mod and HIP's replacement one since they both add new religions.

Ah well, I can live with iffy religion icons.

The portrait problem is because of conflicting 00_portrait_properties.txt files. Literally the only way I could get children portraits to work without subjecting myself to a ragequit was to jack the CK2+ file. You could try deleting the file in the DWTweaks /interface/portrait_properties/ folder and see if the portraits work with Better Looking Garbs.

As for the religion icons, while I can change the icons, I absolutely 100% cannot change the file name. The game is hardcoded to look for that file, be it in a mod or in vanilla. 90% of all problems I have to deal with is trying to figure out how to work around hardcoded restrictions and file conflicts. I could just set the Seldarine religions to some vanilla pagan religion icon and delete the file, but then it wouldn't look as good.

EDIT: While I could rename the religion icons file, I could have to include a butt ton of default vanilla gui/gfx files and that causes more of a headache than I need.

searchresults.PNG.19d69a04b651c0a5307dc89284fdf185.PNG

1 hour ago, El_Británico said:

Mind if I ask where you got that coat of arms?

It's a mod called Landed Coats of Arms, available on the Steam workshop. It takes all the coas from every european province, most of scandinavia, and iberia, and lets you use them in the editor. It requires the ruler designer, and the customization dlcs to work.

I love this mod, so I've been testing it with many of my other favorites in an effort to determine any issues with compatibility. The following is a list of mods (Most are available on the workshop) I've found to be compatible with DWR/DWTweaks after a minimum of 200 years of in-game testing:

Workshop Mods (Available on the Steam Workshop)

• All the Duchies (Let's you hold an unlimited amount of Duchies without the negative vassal opinion)
  • Auto Build
  • Better Looking VIkings (Norse use German faces)
  • Better Looking Vikings V2 (Norse use English faces)
  • Better Looking Celts (all Celtic cultures use English faces)
  • French Use Norman Portraits (French use Norman/English faces)
  • Saxons Use English Portraits (all Saxon cultures use English faces)
  • No Hassles Vassals (Makes getting rid of baronies and extra land after a major conquest as easy as a click or two)
  • No Powerful Vassals (Removes the negative opinion for vassals not being on the council, because fuck that useless vassal who thinks he should have a seat on the council)
  • Revoke All Titles Decisions (Basically a cheat mod that lets you revoke all titles underneath you, convert provinces and courtiers to your religion/culture, etc.)
  • Ruler Designer Unlocked (I don't use this in most of my games, because it feels way too OP, but it does work.)
  • Eastern Roman Empire (Just changes the name of the Byzantine Empire to Eastern Roman Empire)
  • A Sensible New Family (Creates a few dynasty members for your ruler designer character. Works, but will not work with custom cultures like Drow, Kitsune, Elves, etc.)
  • Artifact Acquisition Only (Allows you to steal and/or seize artifacts from other characters.)
  • Bring Child To Court (Lets you bring your bastards and any other children in a foreign court to your own court so you can educate them)
  • Disable Chess With Death (Disables this incredibly annoying event)
  • Formable Western Roman Empire (Let's you form the WRE if you meet certain conditions and hold Rome. Has purple-born heirs, is fully compatible with the Rome DLC events, and custom honorary titles. I suggest using it with the other Roman mods in this list for a more enjoyable experience if you want to play as a Roman.)
  • Family Heirlooms (Chance of smith-crafted artifacts becoming heirlooms with your dynasty name)
  • Landed Coats of Arms (Allows you to use all the European, Scandinavian, Iberian, and some Slavic CoAs)
  • No Artifact Loss (Just what it sounds like. No artifact loss on succession)
  • Proper Roman Titles (Attempts to fix the shittastic Roman culture by giving them some proper titles, unlanded titles, etc.)
  • Roman Music Mod (Just some music for when you're playing the Romans)
  • Rich Childhood (Makes playing as a child a bit more interesting with tons of new events)
  • Rename Anyone (Just like it sounds, lets you rename any character except yourself via diplomacy)
  • Sensible Satan Spawn (Makes the unholy impregnation event work properly and spawn a decent child of satan)
  • Trait Softcap Exterminated (Removes the softcap on traits, so no more randomly losing traits just because you have too many)
  • VS Mistress (Adds an honorary title "Mistress" which will make any female courtier or vassal your lover, adds attractive and lustful traits to them. Use at your own risk. AI is incredibly stupid with it. The title cannot be revoked, but I've fixed that by changing a single line of code and suggest you do the same.)
  • Useful Employment Descisions (Makes the characters you summon via employment decisions not suck. No more wasting gold, piety and prestige for shit characters.)
  • Ultimate Ending Mod (The game doesn't end in the 13th century and will go on forever)
  • Sin's Custom Realm Builder (Mod by Sinstar that allows you to build a custom realm on startup. Incredibly useful for custom games and AARs)
  • Sin's Visit Chambers (Sort of redundant in DWR, but it works)

Adult Mods

• DW Toska Remix (Latest Version Only) (Made by Alris, this mod attempts to fix Toska's mod and does a pretty good job of it by removing all the broken content.)
  • Society of O/BDSM Society (Great mod, and hopefully being updated soon. Works perfectly.)
  • Lesbocracy (Works, save for a single issue with immortals and pregnancy via the conceive child event. I believe there is already a fix for it.)
  • Satanism Plus (Not quite adult content, but since it lets you build a devil worshiping Empire, I'm putting it here. This one is ridiculously fun and works perfectly with DWR/Tweaks)

I'll be testing others as well, but these are the ones that definitely work (200+ years into a game) without creating problems. I haven't tried Darkest Perversions, or any of the other adult submods, because I never particularly enjoyed them.

On 10/23/2018 at 5:11 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

Uploaded 1.10.2

It's a quick fix for two major problems with the Classic Monsters content. No big changes since the invasion questline I'm writing will take a few days at most.

I think you may have broken something, because I'm getting options in the diplomacy menu that shouldn't be there, such as ai_will_do, allow, etc.

@lockeslylcrit I did a quick run down of the religion icon bugs. If you'd like to tweak the mod to make it semi-compatible with HIP, one thing you could do is do an icons comp patch by adding yours behind the HIP icons. The only conflict is that your new religion icons and their religion icons are occupying the same space.

I got rid of the image bug by just turning of BLG. I was just using it to remove helmets from more martial-rulers so I can see some hair.

Spoiler
4 hours ago, R0nin78 said:

I love this mod, so I've been testing it with many of my other favorites in an effort to determine any issues with compatibility. The following is a list of mods (Most are available on the workshop) I've found to be compatible with DWR/DWTweaks after a minimum of 200 years of in-game testing:

Workshop Mods (Available on the Steam Workshop)

• All the Duchies (Let's you hold an unlimited amount of Duchies without the negative vassal opinion)
  • Auto Build
  • Better Looking VIkings (Norse use German faces)
  • Better Looking Vikings V2 (Norse use English faces)
  • Better Looking Celts (all Celtic cultures use English faces)
  • French Use Norman Portraits (French use Norman/English faces)
  • Saxons Use English Portraits (all Saxon cultures use English faces)
  • No Hassles Vassals (Makes getting rid of baronies and extra land after a major conquest as easy as a click or two)
  • No Powerful Vassals (Removes the negative opinion for vassals not being on the council, because fuck that useless vassal who thinks he should have a seat on the council)
  • Revoke All Titles Decisions (Basically a cheat mod that lets you revoke all titles underneath you, convert provinces and courtiers to your religion/culture, etc.)
  • Ruler Designer Unlocked (I don't use this in most of my games, because it feels way too OP, but it does work.)
  • Eastern Roman Empire (Just changes the name of the Byzantine Empire to Eastern Roman Empire)
  • A Sensible New Family (Creates a few dynasty members for your ruler designer character. Works, but will not work with custom cultures like Drow, Kitsune, Elves, etc.)
  • Artifact Acquisition Only (Allows you to steal and/or seize artifacts from other characters.)
  • Bring Child To Court (Lets you bring your bastards and any other children in a foreign court to your own court so you can educate them)
  • Disable Chess With Death (Disables this incredibly annoying event)
  • Formable Western Roman Empire (Let's you form the WRE if you meet certain conditions and hold Rome. Has purple-born heirs, is fully compatible with the Rome DLC events, and custom honorary titles. I suggest using it with the other Roman mods in this list for a more enjoyable experience if you want to play as a Roman.)
  • Family Heirlooms (Chance of smith-crafted artifacts becoming heirlooms with your dynasty name)
  • Landed Coats of Arms (Allows you to use all the European, Scandinavian, Iberian, and some Slavic CoAs)
  • No Artifact Loss (Just what it sounds like. No artifact loss on succession)
  • Proper Roman Titles (Attempts to fix the shittastic Roman culture by giving them some proper titles, unlanded titles, etc.)
  • Roman Music Mod (Just some music for when you're playing the Romans)
  • Rich Childhood (Makes playing as a child a bit more interesting with tons of new events)
  • Rename Anyone (Just like it sounds, lets you rename any character except yourself via diplomacy)
  • Sensible Satan Spawn (Makes the unholy impregnation event work properly and spawn a decent child of satan)
  • Trait Softcap Exterminated (Removes the softcap on traits, so no more randomly losing traits just because you have too many)
  • VS Mistress (Adds an honorary title "Mistress" which will make any female courtier or vassal your lover, adds attractive and lustful traits to them. Use at your own risk. AI is incredibly stupid with it. The title cannot be revoked, but I've fixed that by changing a single line of code and suggest you do the same.)
  • Useful Employment Descisions (Makes the characters you summon via employment decisions not suck. No more wasting gold, piety and prestige for shit characters.)
  • Ultimate Ending Mod (The game doesn't end in the 13th century and will go on forever)
  • Sin's Custom Realm Builder (Mod by Sinstar that allows you to build a custom realm on startup. Incredibly useful for custom games and AARs)
  • Sin's Visit Chambers (Sort of redundant in DWR, but it works)

Adult Mods

• DW Toska Remix (Latest Version Only) (Made by Alris, this mod attempts to fix Toska's mod and does a pretty good job of it by removing all the broken content.)
  • Society of O/BDSM Society (Great mod, and hopefully being updated soon. Works perfectly.)
  • Lesbocracy (Works, save for a single issue with immortals and pregnancy via the conceive child event. I believe there is already a fix for it.)
  • Satanism Plus (Not quite adult content, but since it lets you build a devil worshiping Empire, I'm putting it here. This one is ridiculously fun and works perfectly with DWR/Tweaks)

I'll be testing others as well, but these are the ones that definitely work (200+ years into a game) without creating problems. I haven't tried Darkest Perversions, or any of the other adult submods, because I never particularly enjoyed them.

\o/

Good to see a lot of mods are compatible

Better Looking Celts (all Celtic cultures use English faces)

Why? WHY?! Celtic faces are some of the best in the game! I'd rather play a Celtic looking woman than an English one any day.

Ruler Designer Unlocked (I don't use this in most of my games, because it feels way too OP, but it does work.)

Definitely not suggested for normal play, but absolutely essential for testing

36 minutes ago, cysky399 said:

@lockeslylcrit I did a quick run down of the religion icon bugs. If you'd like to tweak the mod to make it semi-compatible with HIP, one thing you could do is do an icons comp patch by adding yours behind the HIP icons. The only conflict is that your new religion icons and their religion icons are occupying the same space.

I got rid of the image bug by just turning of BLG. I was just using it to remove helmets from more martial-rulers so I can see some hair.

Try this file for HIP (SWHM module) and see if that works. DWTweaks1.10.2 HIP compatibility.zip

2 hours ago, Scarecrow92 said:

not letting me unzip the files out of the folder keep getting a an unexpected error message every time i try and i have tryed tryed redownloading the mod but it didnt change any thing am i doing some thing wrong here ;-;

What program are you using?

1 hour ago, lockeslylcrit said:

What program are you using?

Probably the built-in Winblows utility. I noticed the same thing with it, but 7-Zip and WinRAR both work fine, so it hasn't been an issue worth reporting for me. 

5 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Uploaded a hotfix to get rid of that problem. Remind me not to code when tired.

As if you're the first person ever to do that :P

I once spent nine hours re-writing the event text for most of Toska's mod and finished when I should have gone to bed hours before. I ended up with quotation marks in places there shouldn't be, paragraphs that got cut off in the dialogue box, and four or five events that broke completely. You would think I'd never used Excel before...

7 minutes ago, R0nin78 said:

I once spent nine hours re-writing the event text for most of Toska's mod and finished when I should have gone to bed hours before. I ended up with quotation marks in places there shouldn't be, paragraphs that got cut off in the dialogue box, and four or five events that broke completely. You would think I'd never used Excel before...

And sometimes I forget to use the Validator before uploading. That's an embarrassment and a half.

15 minutes ago, cysky399 said:

Unfortunately still partially off, wonder if its because HIP has the same file name in there and its causing some issue? Each religion icon is about 10% off center and the Black Elf religion icon isn't showing up at all.

?

Try moving the dds files I provided into the HIP /gfx/interface/ folder and editing the zz_EMF_icons.gfx file to change the number from 80 to 84 and see if that works. I don't use HIP, so I have no clue if anything works or not.

Coding, writing, and testing 1.11 is finally complete. But I'm not going to upload it until I get some sleep. I've learned too many times that if I code and write while tired, I make mistakes. I'm going to give it one more pass after I wake up before I decide it's worth uploading.

Preview!

1.11Preview.PNG.fd17a2491aca05f9dfb6a3191ec53526.PNG

4 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Coding, writing, and testing 1.11 is finally complete. But I'm not going to upload it until I get some sleep. I've learned too many times that if I code and write while tired, I make mistakes. I'm going to give it one more pass after I wake up before I decide it's worth uploading.

Preview!

1.11Preview.PNG.fd17a2491aca05f9dfb6a3191ec53526.PNG

Sounds like another fun event chain. Can't wait to see it.