[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

31 minutes ago, R0nin78 said:

Her dynasty isn't correct though. When she spawns, it breaks the Irae dynasty.

She looks fine to me

Spoiler

20181021220124_1.jpg.3adcd1124012d07b75a6a6d1aefafc5e.jpg

Also in the screenshot is her going batshit insane in France and Germany. Definitely gonna have to nerf her down a bit.

I'm going to re-install DWR and DWTW and see if that fixes things. The Irae dynasty coa is showing up as something different in my game, though that may be due to another mod I use that gives more options for coas. I'll try a new game using nothing but these two mods and see if it works.

23 minutes ago, R0nin78 said:

I'm going to re-install DWR and DWTW and see if that fixes things. The Irae dynasty coa is showing up as something different in my game, though that may be due to another mod I use that gives more options for coas. I'll try a new game using nothing but these two mods and see if it works.

The Irae CoA being different is probably what you were experiencing. I was experimenting with changing them to pagan CoA, but I forgot about changing the dynasty CoA design back. It'll be fixed in this next update

17 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

The Irae CoA being different is probably what you were experiencing. I was experimenting with changing them to pagan CoA, but I forgot about changing the dynasty CoA design back. It'll be fixed in this next update

Oh okay. I was worried there for a minute, because even after I re-installed everything, it was still different from the one you had in your screenshot.

18 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

So, good news. I found a spot where there should have been a # to comment out something that shouldn't be code. Testing this fix now.

I also found out what broke the invasion on my end. It was my "No Tribes" mod. Turning that off did the trick and now Laela has wiped out two of the Karlings. That doom stack you gave her is seriously OP in the earlier dates. She sieges down an entire province in seconds.

I gave the Seldarine republic a try as well, but I always found republics boring, and the succession laws screw all the females. 

Uploaded 1.10.1

For those who are wondering what the invasion questline is like, here is a (mostly) spoiler-free version:

After a certain amount of time has passed, depending on game rules, adult elven, drow, or fairy players in Britannia, Scandinavia (sans Iceland), or Russia/Estonia will get the Broken Girl quest. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING THAT SHIT IS GOING TO GET REAL. Everyone else gets absolutely no warning.

If you have House Irae turned off, you will dismiss the girl and end this particular quest chain (the invasion still goes on). If you have House Irae turned on (also with the Dark Elf start), you have the option of keeping her as a courtier, you will send a letter to House Irae. Depending on if you own a certain artifact, you may either question House Irae or demand answers from them. You may get something in return from House Irae if you are nice.

Two years later, the Spurned Sister rises up and targets either Wiltshire, Dublin, Sjaelland, or Novgorod. Considering her gank squad's minimum numbers are three times as powerful as Seljuk, she WILL win. When she does, she will create a new empire title and has access to her unique CB. She will then go batshit insane on her neighbors. Oh, did I mention she has Diplomatic Immunity and immune to most forms of hostile action? Yeah, you're fucked.

If you have the most unfortunate luck of being targeted by the Spurned Sister, or are ballsy enough to attack her, when you meet on the field of battle the Broken Girl (if she's still around and you're the same character she came to see) will get thicc. Super thicc. Avenging Angel thicc. She also comes with a nice retinue to aid you.

If the Spurned Sister is killed (unlikely), her empire will dissolve. If the Broken Girl is still with you, she will personally say goodbye. If the Spurned Sister is still alive 200 years after she has claimed her empire, her sister will finally intervene and send her son to deal with the bullshit.

15 hours ago, R0nin78 said:

Yeah, status of women laws revert back to default as soon as you create a higher tier title. I noticed that when I made an empire during my last game. ALL my vassals were women, so I was pretty much screwed with no suitable council members.

Update: Starting as Countess (Lolth), everything works fine. Getting a new county/usurping the duchy title made impossible to appoint females as council members (priest and diplo positions seem to work though).

edit: New game was with V.1.10.1

Fantastic work with the invasion, especially the special events with Waterlily. I like the fact that Laela is pretty much unstoppable if she declares war on the player (She swiped Gloucester from me immediately) and even if you throw 10k troops at her, you're pretty much screwed anyway. She tore through my event troops and retinue like they were nothing and rather than lose my entire levy to her, I surrendered Gloucester. At this point (45 years in) in my game, she's conquered half of the British Isles (Scotland, Wales, and half of Ireland) and she's working her way through the remnants of what used to be the karlings. She has all of Brittany, all of Normandy, Anjou, and most of the Kingdom of Aquitaine, and shows no sign of slowing down any time soon. The only thing missing is an event where she rapes the player if you lose in battle :P

1 hour ago, R0nin78 said:

Fantastic work with the invasion, especially the special events with Waterlily. I like the fact that Laela is pretty much unstoppable if she declares war on the player (She swiped Gloucester from me immediately) and even if you throw 10k troops at her, you're pretty much screwed anyway. She tore through my event troops and retinue like they were nothing and rather than lose my entire levy to her, I surrendered Gloucester. At this point (45 years in) in my game, she's conquered half of the British Isles (Scotland, Wales, and half of Ireland) and she's working her way through the remnants of what used to be the karlings. She has all of Brittany, all of Normandy, Anjou, and most of the Kingdom of Aquitaine, and shows no sign of slowing down any time soon. The only thing missing is an event where she rapes the player if you lose in battle :P

Laela is, in Stellaris terms, an end-game crisis but for early to mid game. You either have to wear her down by attrition (literally, but her spawned doomstacks take 10% normal attrition), or join her and wait for an opportunity to rise up.

I guess you would say that she does rape the player, just not in the way you are thinking :P

1 hour ago, R0nin78 said:

Now we know what Freya has been up to while the rest of us are out conquering the world.

Well what did you expect from a woman who spends most of her time alone? ;)

I gave her the Duchy and she hasn't bothered me again. Too busy conquering everyone else. The karlings had multiple revolts going on at once and she exploited the situation. Usually AI does stupid things, but between her and her vassals, they've managed to conquer most of France and Italy since I posted that screenshot. Once in a while, I send her a gift to keep her opinion of me high, and she hasn't declared war on me again. I bet if I disabled defensive pacts, she could take over all of Europe in her lifetime.

I've got ideas for the next version. Why fight her when it's so much more fun to join her?

Also, I haven't abandoned the DW portion of DWTweaks. There really isn't all that much that I need to do at this point, but when I see something very out of place, I'll fix it.

1 hour ago, lockeslylcrit said:

I've got ideas for the next version. Why fight her when it's so much more fun to join her?

Also, I haven't abandoned the DW portion of DWTweaks. There really isn't all that much that I need to do at this point, but when I see something very out of place, I'll fix it.

I would have joined her if I was the same religion, but I wanted a challenge, so I played an Eilistraee elf due to their lack of the holy war CB. I also didn't want Laela free-revoking my titles due to religious differences, or any other such nonsense. I may join her in the new game, because I'm going to be starting as a single-county Count in Northern England and a Lolth worshiper, so it would make sense for bloodthirsty followers of the Spider Queen to stick together. Speaking of which... That gives me an idea for this new character. Going to make her as cruel and murderous as possible, and she won't marry, so her heirs will all be legitimized bastards with her male consorts. 

Speaking of DW... Did you mean out of place like Fenris raping and impregnating your wife a year after you give her a Duchy so your greedy vassals will stop pestering you to grant it to them instead? She was such a perfect wife, then I had to kill her because of the sheer scandal that would have resulted in her giving birth to a non-pureblood child!

I want vampires in the game, because they're fun and they're very rare, but werewolves breed too damn much and Fenris gets rapey with women who aren't even in the same part of the world, let alone the same court. I don't know how to create game rules, otherwise I'd have made a separate rule to disable Fenris, so my solution was to disable Fenris by removing his events entirely (Much the same as I have for everything else that annoyed me about DW.) I'm going to try to limit the werewolf events to characters in their own realm, but I seem to remember that not working when I tried it in a past version...