[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

How did i get new drow ppl? When i invited ppl they have loth faith and drow culture but they do  lack any portraits which really suck :/

EDIT: Okay something strange happened i played as a drow tribal female loth ruler and invited a priestress to my court. I gave her a temple and suddenly all the time she was killed replaced by a new generated one which got instantly killed again and so the circle started. I had lesbocracy on and DW Serpent Expansion, the newest DW and Toska. 

3 hours ago, StinkyBinky said:

How did i get new drow ppl? When i invited ppl they have loth faith and drow culture but they do  lack any portraits which really suck :/

EDIT: Okay something strange happened i played as a drow tribal female loth ruler and invited a priestress to my court. I gave her a temple and suddenly all the time she was killed replaced by a new generated one which got instantly killed again and so the circle started. I had lesbocracy on and DW Serpent Expansion, the newest DW and Toska. 

If you downloaded the hotfix, that's what's breaking it.

Uploaded 2.0

I completely scrubbed the dark elf content from the mod. The reason for this is because sometimes you just want to play with vanilla Dark World Reborn, and that the dark elf content has taken a life of its own. The original intent of DWTW was to keep as close to the vanilla DWR experience as possible while fixing its bugs, annoyances, and errors. Fear not, you can still find House Irae here!

Because of the rewrite, you WILL need to delete your old DWTweaks folder before unzipping the new update. Old saved games are not compatible, so please finish up your game before installing the update.

Functionally, this update is literally no different than the previous version, only with the dark elf stuff separated into a different mod. You will see literally no change between 1.11 and 2.0 if you have the new House Irae mod installed (except, of course, for the fix of the constantly spawning dark elf temple holders).

1 hour ago, GamerGodJones said:

I seem to have an issue with the fairy content, when I take the starting option I don't have a decision to actually do anything with

I'll look into it, but my side works fine.

Go into your console and type in add_trait fairy in the meantime until I figure out what's wrong.

42 minutes ago, cysky399 said:

@lockeslylcritdid you add some extra requirements to Kiss of Seduction? I unlocked it as an Incubus character but can only seduce other 'mythical' characters whereas the option does not appear for normal characters.

My bad. I used a NOT in the potential when I should have used a NAND. Uploaded a small fix.

!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in Dark World Reborn\common\offmap_powers\dw_offmap_powers.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in Dark World Reborn\events\DWLilith.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in dwtweaks.mod
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\common\buildings\dwtw_buildings.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\common\event_modifiers\dwtw_modifiers.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\common\minor_titles\dwtw_Irae_titles.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\common\on_actions\dwtw_on_actions.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\common\retinue_subunits\dwtw_retinues.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\common\scripted_effects\dwtw_scripted_effects.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\common\scripted_triggers\dwtw_scripted_triggers.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\common\traits\dwtw_fairy_portraits.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\decisions\DWTweaksDecisions.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\events\DWTweaksAlchemist.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\events\DWTweaksArena.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\events\DWTweaksFairy.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\events\DWTweaksPriest.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\events\DWTweaksRecruit.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\events\DWTweaksSP.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\events\DWTweaksSteward.txt
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\gfx\event_pictures\fairies_dancing.dds
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\gfx\event_pictures\priest_default.dds
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\gfx\event_pictures\priest__female_default.dds
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\gfx\event_pictures\red_sonja.tga
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\gfx\event_pictures\steward_default.dds
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\gfx\event_pictures\steward__female_default.dds
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\gfx\static_portraits\dwtw_others.dds
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\gfx\static_portraits\dwtw_portraitswapping.dds
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\interface\dwtw_court_events.gfx
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\interface\DWTW_decision_icons.gfx
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\interface\dwtw_fairy_events.gfx
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\interface\dwtw_traits.gfx
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\interface\portraits\dwtw_static_portraits.gfx
!   C:\Users\Froggy\AppData\Local\Temp\DWTweaks2.1.zip: Unknown method in DWTweaks\localisation\DWTweaks.csv

I have no idea what this means, just that the archive isn't working.

36 minutes ago, Hewar said:

Quick question. I noticed there's a Dark World Reborn folder in the file when I download it. If I have the main DWR, do I need to put in the one from your file?

The folder inside the zip is there so it will properly replace the original Dark World Reborn files when unzipped. So, to answer your question, yes.

1 hour ago, Deathmaw said:

Is there any chance when recruiting one of the new races via the decision, you could add an option to pick the sex of them? Also is there anyway to change the custom portrait of say an orc NPC?

The recruitment options are are random. You're just gonna have to pray to RNG. :P I may do something in the future, but it's not a high priority.

And I could write code to allow you to change an NPC's portrait, but I feel that an NPC is impersonal. You can change your own portrait because it's your character, someone you have a very real attachment to. Plus, more decisions means more decision clutter.

But here is some code for you if you want to add it in yourself:

Spoiler

targetted_decisions = {
	dwtw_change_custom_portrait_other = {
		filter = realm
		from_potential = {
			ai = no
		}
		potential = {
			NOT = { character = FROM }
			OR = {
				trait = tentacle
				trait = orc
				trait = elf
				trait = neko
				trait = kitsune
				trait = werewolf
				trait = fairy
			}
			is_adult = yes
			NOT = {
				has_character_flag = portrait_is_fine
			}
		}
		allow= {
			always = yes
		}
		effect = {
			if = {
				limit = {
					trait = fairy
				}
				hidden_tooltip = {
					remove_fairy_portrait = yes
					add_random_fairy_portrait = yes				
				}
				break = yes
			}
			if = {
				limit = {
					trait = orc
				}
				hidden_tooltip = {
					remove_custom_portrait = yes
					add_random_orc_portrait = yes				
				}
				break = yes
			}
			if = {
				limit = {
					trait = elf
				}
				hidden_tooltip = {
					add_random_elf_portrait = yes				
				}
				break = yes
			}
			if = {
				limit = {
					trait = neko
				}
				hidden_tooltip = {
					add_random_neko_portrait = yes				
				}
				break = yes
			}
			if = {
				limit = {
					trait = kitsune
				}
				hidden_tooltip = {
					add_random_kitsune_portrait = yes				
				}
				break = yes
			}
			if = {
				limit = {
					trait = werewolf
				}
				hidden_tooltip = {
					add_random_werewolf_portrait = yes				
				}
				break = yes
			}			
		}
		ai_will_do = {
			factor = 0
		}
	}
}

Put that in a blank text file in your /decisions/ folder. You're gonna have to write the localisation yourself.

51 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

The recruitment options are are random. You're just gonna have to pray to RNG. :P I may do something in the future, but it's not a high priority.

And I could write code to allow you to change an NPC's portrait, but I feel that an NPC is impersonal. You can change your own portrait because it's your character, someone you have a very real attachment to. Plus, more decisions means more decision clutter.

But here is some code for you if you want to add it in yourself:

Reveal hidden contents

targetted_decisions = {
	dwtw_change_custom_portrait_other = {
		filter = realm
		from_potential = {
			ai = no
		}
		potential = {
			NOT = { character = FROM }
			OR = {
				trait = tentacle
				trait = orc
				trait = elf
				trait = neko
				trait = kitsune
				trait = werewolf
				trait = fairy
			}
			is_adult = yes
			NOT = {
				has_character_flag = portrait_is_fine
			}
		}
		allow= {
			always = yes
		}
		effect = {
			if = {
				limit = {
					trait = fairy
				}
				hidden_tooltip = {
					remove_fairy_portrait = yes
					add_random_fairy_portrait = yes				
				}
				break = yes
			}
			if = {
				limit = {
					trait = orc
				}
				hidden_tooltip = {
					add_random_orc_portrait = yes				
				}
				break = yes
			}
			if = {
				limit = {
					trait = elf
				}
				hidden_tooltip = {
					add_random_elf_portrait = yes				
				}
				break = yes
			}
			if = {
				limit = {
					trait = neko
				}
				hidden_tooltip = {
					add_random_neko_portrait = yes				
				}
				break = yes
			}
			if = {
				limit = {
					trait = kitsune
				}
				hidden_tooltip = {
					add_random_kitsune_portrait = yes				
				}
				break = yes
			}
			if = {
				limit = {
					trait = werewolf
				}
				hidden_tooltip = {
					add_random_werewolf_portrait = yes				
				}
				break = yes
			}			
		}
		ai_will_do = {
			factor = 0
		}
	}
}

Put that in a blank text file in your /decisions/ folder. You're gonna have to write the localisation yourself.

Thank you! That worked perfectly.

33 minutes ago, Zmey said:

Has the hire slavers action been implemented? Other than losing 2000 Grace nothing seems to happen

You're either playing on an older version of DWTweaks, or you haven't deleted your DWTweaks folder before updating to 2.0. All dark elven content has been removed and moved to its own mod