[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

4 minutes ago, usutino said:

1. Turn off ALL mods in the launcher. Does it crash? If so, it's your vanilla CK2 install. If not, go to step 2.

2. Turn on Dark World Fantasy and Dark World Extras. Does it crash? See above. All versions of DWF and DWE are tested for crashes. If not, go to step 3.

3. Turn on one additional mod. Does it crash? That's your culprit. If not, go to step 4.

4. Turn on another mod. Does it crash? That's your culprit. Repeat this step until you find the exact mod that is causing the crash.

Aight, I tried this process and seems like there is a conflict between the Korean language patch and the DWF.

Every 4years spend in the game always CTD occurs during the auto-save. But weirdly I can keep playing the game with old save file and then CTD again occur after the 4th year of the game. 

Activate the mods one by one and see what happens.

With so many mods, you increase the risk that one overwrite another

So, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get breast and dick traits to pop.

I was using Abo's Lover of Harems, but the more I was playing with that mod the less into it I was (nothing against the mod, just a preference thing).  While I have that enabled, the traits pop just fine.  Without it, nothing.  Switched to Ala's Body Mod, and while those traits show up, the Breast and Dick traits from this mod do not.  Tried running just Dark World Fantasy, and nothing.  I've waited up to ten in-game days, reloaded, restarted, even deleted all save games and started fresh, verified game files, everything I can think of.

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT:  Figured it out.  Conflict with Darkest Perversions.

Hi everyone. I have a question for you:

Does any of the traits included in the mod affect when trying to became a saint?

I mean, being a succubus,, incubus or alu-friend does disqualify to be a Saint, or my master-seducer sucubbus Duke with some benevolent traits and any vice (no lustful!) could be canonized?

thx

20 minutes ago, Kotstullen said:

I guess the donload is broken.

Everyime i try to unzip the .txt-Files are corrupted.

Anyone else having problems with the new full-download?

Use .7zip instead of winrar or whatever program are you using to unzip.

I am suffering from a bug i think in the last update. When playing as cambion in the option of child of Lilith, when my character has this status of cambion and then i want to join into the secret society of Lilith they let me join in but then inmmediately they kick me out without reason.

Am i doing something wrong?

May i request for help, please?

5 minutes ago, squirrelnight said:

I want to point out that there are replacements for black female character portraits in this mod, and that they don't work as intended. Most of the hairstyles are floting on the sides of the portrait instead of being on the character's head. It looks hideous.

Have you tried deleting the DWF folder and installing a fresh copy?

On 12/23/2018 at 9:07 AM, gafo said:

Hi everyone. I have a question for you:

Does any of the traits included in the mod affect when trying to became a saint?

I mean, being a succubus,, incubus or alu-friend does disqualify to be a Saint, or my master-seducer sucubbus Duke with some benevolent traits and any vice (no lustful!) could be canonized?

thx

Nobody ever wanted to become a saint playing the mod?

Can Incubus and master-seducers become saints?

23 minutes ago, gafo said:

Nobody ever wanted to become a saint playing the mod?

Can Incubus and master-seducers become saints?

DWF does not modify vanilla events or decisions. Incubus is simply a trait that vanilla does not check for.

So, to answer your question, yes you can be a demonic saint.

6 hours ago, figandsalt said:

How could I transform into immortal succubus several generations after the game started?

By joining the Lilith society, anyone can become a succubus/incubus via ranking up and amassing enough society points, and then conduct the Blood Moon ceremony (which offers the decision to become immortal). It's just somewhat easier if you already are one to begin with, as that means faster point gain and no need to spend points on becoming a succubus as well.

I hate to ask, but using the search function for this thread has yielded no fruit. Hope I'm not beating too dead a horse.

First question - any plans for gay/lesbian marriage built into the mod in the future? All I want is for my pretty Finnish Chieftess to have her own harem of futanari succubi to breed her on the regular - is that such a crime? ❤️

Second question - is there a way to make characters besides my PC into Futanari or Homosexuals without using the console commands, like an event or something, or is that my only option?

2 hours ago, Synadria said:

I hate to ask, but using the search function for this thread has yielded no fruit. Hope I'm not beating too dead a horse.

First question - any plans for gay/lesbian marriage built into the mod in the future? All I want is for my pretty Finnish Chieftess to have her own harem of futanari succubi to breed her on the regular - is that such a crime? ❤️

Second question - is there a way to make characters besides my PC into Futanari or Homosexuals without using the console commands, like an event or something, or is that my only option?

Best way to achieve both your goals is to use other mods with DWF.

1. For lesbian content in general, "Lesbocracy"/School of Sapho,

2. If you want more futanari in your life, "Mercenary Commander" is the mod you're looking for. Bonus is, since futanari are considered female by the game, they are recognised as such by lesbocracy. Soooo by mixing the two you end up with a harem full of lesbian futa.

10 hours ago, Synadria said:

I am currently in the process of rewriting the Spend Time With events to allow for a much greater variety.