[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

5 minutes ago, rallyelgen said:

Another question, is it okay too make a mod to bring back some of the parts removed from this mod (and/or DW reborn)?

I saw a question higher up about a recently removed event and became interested in trying to do something about that...

Feel free to

10 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

1. Because this is Dark World Fantasy, not Dark World: Disneyland Edition

2. Unless someone else wants to take up the mantle and add her back in with a submod, no.

3. Randomly-selected names using random pictures.

Okay new questions.

1. Will you be continuing development with the fairytales? If you do not want Disney, you could go more with the source material. Brother's Grimm renditions do match the definition of Dark Fantasy quite well.(I suggest still using Disney's appearance for characters since art is in no short supply for them)

2. Will these new characters/replacements have any story/unique events to be going with them? Jessica for example was rather fleshed out with foundation to be explored more.

3. There is quite a bit of pop culture in Dark World. Will you be replacing it all or just nixing most of it?

On 1/13/2019 at 8:19 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

Open up the /events/DWLilithQuests.txt and search for add_random_demon_portrait = yes and change it to # add_random_demon_portrait = yes

This will prevent your character from obtaining a custom portrait when becoming a Succubus or Incubus.

xD Holy crap i spent several hours trying to figure out how to disable that lol. Apparently = no doesn't work? xD But yeah thanks, also can you explain the bloodline for Semiramis? It says you can personally pursue murder plots but I've never seen any murder plot I've plotted actually reference it?

5 hours ago, Baeryllium said:

xD Holy crap i spent several hours trying to figure out how to disable that lol. Apparently = no doesn't work? xD But yeah thanks, also can you explain the bloodline for Semiramis? It says you can personally pursue murder plots but I've never seen any murder plot I've plotted actually reference it?

Semiramis bloodline is part of Dark World Extras, not Dark World Fantasy. And that part with murder plots is currently broken in vanilla game, according to people on Paradox forums.

14 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

Okay new questions.

1. Will you be continuing development with the fairytales? If you do not want Disney, you could go more with the source material. Brother's Grimm renditions do match the definition of Dark Fantasy quite well.(I suggest still using Disney's appearance for characters since art is in no short supply for them)

2. Will these new characters/replacements have any story/unique events to be going with them? Jessica for example was rather fleshed out with foundation to be explored more.

3. There is quite a bit of pop culture in Dark World. Will you be replacing it all or just nixing most of it?

1. Possibly. That was in the plans from the start.

2. At the moment, unlikely.

3. It has always been my intention to replace rather than remove.

3 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

House Irae was designed to be played as either a standalone mod or in conjunction with DWF. Elven Expansion is made by someone else.

Ahh but i see no reason to just add both to the maingame? oh well i saw the secret gift, and well it was good by sadly i was already immortal haha. i gave up on the game after that disappointment. also there seems to have no reason to having smaller and larger dicks.

On 1/12/2019 at 4:38 AM, Bob22 said:

Hey  genericlogin uploaded a new version of Christianity mod today and I was wonder if this version of the Dark World code might still be compatible with it?

Link: https://christianitymod.wordpress.com/

Tried it, plays at least but there appears to be some conflict with the religious stuff with both elf mods and varangian event related to the age changes. Crash on reforming dark elf religion with it on and the normal version of house irea. Fantasy itself seemed to work fine but the changed christianity kinda duplicates the beyond heresyish stuff but differently, they worked fine tho. The only glaring problem is varangian event autofireing constantly for every child on pretty much every start i tried. pagans, elfs, dark elfs, catholics etc. basicly sends the children out on varangian event check every few years, tends to get rid of extra heirs but theres no control over it. Not quite sure whats causeing the problem tho but that was the main issue I ran into otherwise it ran fine.

Would appreciate a fix if someone finds it tho.

Mods I had on were

DWF

dw beyond heresy

dw extras

elfs

darkelfs

christianity 1.9

To clarify by varangian event it means result of usually accepting to go to varangian guard as vikings that they should get once, instead it is doing result check for every character in their child hood every few years. This results in about a 25% mortality rate for all the children across map just from this since it plays on the ai too. Also the option of accepting going is never asked. 

That stripped down 1.8.1 fetish mod version on this site seems to work without problems now that im trying it instead.

So, I was wondering why the campaigns weren't working for me and it seems like a bunch of game rules were removed. All of the content rules (e.g. heaven and hell)  are gone and so all the content that requires the rules is not accessible. I was wondering why everyone was just like: "Just click the decision 4HEad" when it wasn't there. Not sure if this is a bug or am I missing something?

Thank you for making this amazing mod. I enjoy playing this mod very much, but i have some question regarding "Scales of Balance" decision to start as reptilian. It seems that this choice no longer avaliable when i want to start a new game. the other race is on but only this event is not and there are no problem in the offmap and other stuff only this. Any idea? Thank again.

3 hours ago, wislip said:

Thank you for making this amazing mod. I enjoy playing this mod very much, but i have some question regarding "Scales of Balance" decision to start as reptilian. It seems that this choice no longer avaliable when i want to start a new game. the other race is on but only this event is not and there are no problem in the offmap and other stuff only this. Any idea? Thank again.

image.png.a5057bc6a0509ad19ef75fcd1a83e29c.png

image.png.87f4fb1586254b4f90b2ce2e27df130a.png

Looks fine to me

13 hours ago, VampStalk said:

Loved the mod so far. But I can't seem to feed on others as a vampire. I was able to once but never again. What do I do so I can use vampire feed?

Vampires can only feed on a single target once every year. Find someone else to nom on.

I have found a slight.. annoyance with playing as a vampire. It would seem that anyone I make into a thrall will eventually be turned into a vampire. I have only noticed this happening after I end up with an ai vampire in my court. It would seem they turn every able thrall really quickly. (Within ~5 years in game time from what I am seeing.)

Another issue I have noticed is that if you build the cattle ranch it still costs health to make thralls. Health you cannot make back as the feeding decision is disabled. 

Another vampire related issue. Most vampire targeted decision is gated by base_health check, but there is actually no way to increase your base_health (unless I'm playing the game wrong and reading the code wrong). Feeding events and health loss event changes the total health point by 0.25, but in the case of vampires with "healthy lifestyle" (e.g. hunting focus, strong trait, immortal, etc.), they can forego feeding for couple years, only to later find out, creating thralls and feeding is not allowed anymore due to base_health check. Especially problematic if you have the immortal trait since because you will never die, but unable to recuperate the health losses.

I tried installing this mod, but for some reason, only half of it seems to be working.

I confirmed that it is running, since I have the council hastening feature. On the other hand, I do not have any of the traits it is supposed to add. I checked the traits file and they do not seem to be disabled. I even tried only having this mod enabled and still nothing.

Any idea what may be causing it?

15 hours ago, zia said:

I have found a slight.. annoyance with playing as a vampire. It would seem that anyone I make into a thrall will eventually be turned into a vampire. I have only noticed this happening after I end up with an ai vampire in my court. It would seem they turn every able thrall really quickly. (Within ~5 years in game time from what I am seeing.)

Another issue I have noticed is that if you build the cattle ranch it still costs health to make thralls. Health you cannot make back as the feeding decision is disabled. 

This right here explains my problem. It seems to be a code issue.

On 1/19/2019 at 7:28 AM, wislip said:

4 hours ago, SpaceWang69 said:

It's not there on mine either. That campaign start option is not even available.

Small question: are you using Dark World: Reborn?