Assassin Creed Odyssey

On 10/8/2018 at 2:07 AM, Papermoth said:

Learned a few things so far.  Some npc outfits are generated when you load the save.  So loading the same save over and over will get you different npc outfits.  They also seem to be layering multiple textures to create the effect they want.  I guess I was just being dumb and didn't think about how transparency is working with this texture.  Female npcs all seem to share the same skin texture so far and I only saw 1 outfit which didn't render the body underneath.  I haven't really tracked down specific armors or anything yet for but here's an npc with some transparent texture.

Spoiler

ACOdPOCNPC.png

already once thought about that, to use the bodies from origins?
I suspect they are the same textures. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

42 minutes ago, QuietPippin said:

4Q69KGD.jpg

someone found this glitch in the menu screen

The base textures have no nudes,

Already have them decompressed.

The problem is that I have no clues how to reassemblre them.

28 minutes ago, monster79928 said:

makeing a nude mod for this game would be huge 

First step is to understand how to replace textures.

If we will be lucky maybe also the possibility to alter the meshes, but here things will be really complex.

Btw, i honestly think Kassandra is pretty hot, she's a rough but beautiful woman, and the defined muscles fit her well. She reminds me of Mizuki from One Punch Man.

The only thing that could be better for her is a bigger size of breast... and she would be perfect (for a character like that).

58 minutes ago, Kargrin said:

Somehow origins had boobs at least. While Odyssey have none.. rip

There are status with boobs and penises.

Nothing more than that.

5 hours ago, Rettas said:

Btw, i honestly think Kassandra is pretty hot, she's a rough but beautiful woman, and the defined muscles fit her well. She reminds me of Mizuki from One Punch Man.

The only thing that could be better for her is a bigger size of breast... and she would be perfect (for a character like that).

yes, a little, but not too much, this would be perfect. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

lucy-lawless-in-der-serie-xena-die-kriegXena+1.jpeg?format=1000w

So, with the AVX requirement gone the game works...with a caveat I couldn't use my good CPU. Even with the patch game didn't boot up. Despite my CPU supposedly having AVX, but maybe cause its not intel and a lot of non-intel CPUs had issues with Odyssey. But so don't have to look through the thread, its 920x ryzen threadripper like I said in the previous post.

But I switched it out for my older and really junk i5 660 3.3 GHZ cpu and game works great now. Even get good performance still even though my CPU is junk. Granted, I got 60 fps average in AC Origins with the same i5 CPU, so it must not be that much more demanding.

at least can play now :) 

On 10/18/2018 at 2:59 AM, melovepengy said:

xena love that show

I can not elaborate on, there is trouble with CPU.
although Xena looks almost like Kasandra, both are in the same Metier employed (Amazons) descend originally from Greece!
before there were no fighting women. :classic_wink:

9 hours ago, CPU said:

@winny257 that is for you. Love this song.

Spoiler

my friend, a very nice song and even in German, I got it not known.
You've convinced me, I'm going to become buy Assassin's Creed Odyssey, me have the greek Mythology always fascinated.
I played the first parts with Ezio Auditore but then not anymore, because it always was the same.
there is only one problem, I am an old man and my reflexes diminish.
Odyssey is very action heavy and I do not know if I can handle this game, It should not be a torment but a pleasure! :classic_wink: