- only with my Body, no BodySlide
- with the Heels and Stockings

Installation:

1. with the Nexus Mod Manager, or

2. copy the files in the Data folder

how to get this in Game:

1. you can craft it in the Chem Station, or

2. use the IN-GAME ESP Explorer, or

3. open the .nif in Outfit Studio and save it in another Outfit that you have.

Deathclaw Bikini

Fallout4 2018-09-27 02-36-40.png

Fallout4 2018-09-27 02-37-50.png

Fallout4 2018-09-27 02-40-02.png

Fallout4 2018-09-27 02-41-42.png

Heavy Metal Heels

- two Colors ( Silver / Gold )

- four Stockings

- BodySlide CBBE

Installation:

how to get this in Game:

Heavy Metal Heels

BodySlide CBBE

- many thanks to Melodic

Fallout4 2018-09-27 00-39-12.png

Fallout4 2018-09-27 00-40-03.png

Fallout4 2018-09-27 00-40-54.png

Fallout4 2018-09-27 00-43-20.png

Fallout4 2018-09-27 00-44-10.png

Fallout4 2018-09-27 00-42-28.png

Heavy Metal Princess

- two Colors ( Silver / Gold )

- BodySlide CBBE

Installation:

how to get this in Game:

Heavy Metal Princess

Heavy Metal Princess CBBE BodySlide

- many thanks to Melodic

Fallout4 2018-09-29 02-11-54.png

Fallout4 2018-09-29 02-25-47.png

Fallout4 2018-09-29 02-31-10.png

Fallout4 2018-09-29 14-59-47.png

Fallout4 2018-09-29 15-02-42.png

Maybe you should warn people that the Heavy Metal Princess outfit sits at 249,216 polygons... Cause that's not something I think most systems can handle... 

Also Optimization would probably be helpful too

otherwise it's an absolute look. 

EDIT:

Poly counts - Without CBBE Body (Bold)With CBBE Body (Italic)

Heavy Metal Princess - 216,230 \ 249,216

Heels + Stockings (all) - 105,898 \ 138,884

Heels - 91,078 \ 124,064

I'm not gonna comment on anything(like the fact two of these outfits are rips straight from Daz3D) , but to be honest This is a bit on the insanity side and someone with a less than stellar PC would kill their rig trying to even load this out... 

On 10/4/2018 at 12:41 AM, snarfies said:

Somebody please convert to bodyslide w/physics!

Done for Heavy Metal Princess. Did it for the Silver one, will do the gold one later tonight if mod author allows me to upload the physics version here.

I'm gonna do some research later too on how to use outfit studio. I want to add the Heels to the new Bowsette outfit that came up in the Nexus today.

If anyone with experience can do it for me, it'd be much appreciated, i suck at these things.

20 hours ago, SayKoRn said:

Done for Heavy Metal Princess. Did it for the Silver one, will do the gold one later tonight if mod author allows me to upload the physics version here.

I'm gonna do some research later too on how to use outfit studio. I want to add the Heels to the new Bowsette outfit that came up in the Nexus today.

If anyone with experience can do it for me, it'd be much appreciated, i suck at these things.

Of course you can upload this here :)
3 hours ago, Snakel101 said:

Of course you can upload this here :)

Alright, thanks. I'll add Physics to the gold version and upload them in the next few days.

Question, do i need to zip the .tri files too or just the .nif ones? I'm not really sure how to package this things, never have. I've just added physics to this or that outfit.

Ok so, here's both .nif with physics. Silver and Gold versions.

I use BetterBodyPhysics, i don't really like Cherry's. Don't know if that makes any difference.

These go into Data->meshes->Heavy Metal Princess.

Keep in mind that i'm a noob at this. It IS working in my game though but if there's any issues let me know. It SHOULD work just fine.

Heavy Metal Princess Phy nif.7z

Snakel, feel free to take this and add it to your downloads if you wish, it's your mod after all ?

Hi & thanks for the mods, the Heavy Metal series is probably one of the best stockings and heel mods for Fallout 4. I've been using the Bodyslide version for some promo pics here

One recommendation for future mods:

Spoiler

If you make several outfits that all use exactly the same mesh, it is much easier for everyone if you do that with just one mesh and different texture sets / material swaps in the ESP.

Example you could just have one "Armor" instance with the Heavy Metal Heels, and then have the in-game option at the workbench to toggle the stockings on / off. Same with the different textures and recolors for the stockings at metal parts.

This would reduce the amount of NIF files, crafting recipes, in-game items and Bodyslide projects from 6 to 1 and save all the redundant work steps when making updates.

One example how to set this up would be Niero's DC Scoopdigger outfit.

L5VdFMAc_o.jpg

There are a few issues with the Bodyslide files. Besides extreme clipping with the stockings on several sliders, the following are major flaws

Spoiler

1) Heavy Metal Stockings - the feet and shoes are wrongly affected by the Knee Height slider - so when doing the knee animation fix with negative Knee Height (i'm using -50%), the shoes are broken in the center and the toes are sticking out on top. You can also see it in the linked pics above if you look closely.

Anything below the ankles shouldn't be affected by Knee Height - or any other slider than Ankle Size - so you can probably fix it by deleting the slider info from these shapes.

2) Heavy Metal Heels - the ankle strap is not conformed to some sliders (SevenBase Lower at least).

As mentioned, if you would combine it into just one mesh, this would prevent a lot of problems like these.

1 hour ago, Snakel101 said:

after being blocked by nexus mods, my pictures of synla are here https://snakel101.tumblr.com/

I'm glad to see you're still around! I'm only a humble lurker on Nexus but always loved your stuff. I was angered that they deleted all of your images abruptly. 

What happened is actually what prompted me to come back to LL & take a look once more. It bothers me a lot when contributors are treated poorly, since obviously not everybody has the skills & patience needed for creating new mods. I've found a lot of really cool stuff, plus I'm sure LL will be a more welcoming community than Nexus. I've personally done a little bit of experimenting in 3DS Max but to be honest I don't feel as though I can upload anything on Nexus. I'm thinking of trying to learn skills too.

50 minutes ago, Contessa said:

She's lovely and it's a shame how they treated you. Thanks for sharing!

I completely agree! It's made me firmly Team LL, seeing how contributing members get treated over there. After using their own free time to create mods and shared with the community. Without the Authors there wouldn't be any community.

I'm going to get into animation but honestly, because of this I think I won't share on Nexus. Most likely only for LL.

Synla is pretty epic IMO, @Snakel101  would you consider uploading a Looksmenu preset of her in this very thread?

I'd quite like to play as a character who's a lot cooler than mine and I'm sure there are others who feel the same.

18 hours ago, Snakel101 said:

after being blocked by nexus mods, my pictures of synla are here https://snakel101.tumblr.com/

Okay but you only got banned on the image share section, right?

That's not a big deal, i had that too for posting pics of a Fallout NV mod using the face mesh of a Resident Evil character, and made some hints in the comments that the mod was from Loverslab (i wasn't even aware that it was a ripped asset). You're still a full member in any other regards, and the image share ban is probably just temporary otherwise i'd see your account tagged as "banned" as well.

That's true. A full ban means you can't do anything anymore, not even simply download stuff.

I think Snake was restricted from image share. The rules are actually different, more strict for image share. No adult content at all is allowed on image shate anymore, not even of tagged as adult. They've got adult content guidelines which are pretty strict. Nothing sexualized at all apparently, doesn't matter if image is marked as Adult.

For files it's allowed so long as the file is marked as adult. Though even there they state "we reserve the right anything we feel is inappropriate for our audience". But they haven't removed images from XIA Outfit, or deleted the file and they'll certainly know about it since it's a Hot file, the top one there currently. I'm pretty sure too that if you got in trouble for anything that they'll go through everything on the account to see if anything else they don't like can be found. At the least, they'll check the file pages and account's other image shares. So I think they decided not ti outright delete the files.

Perhaps adding images to your own files will still work? Perhaps new files? Though honestly I have to imagine you're likely put off from nexus. Even just from seeing this as a bystander/mod fan I feel put off from nexus. I mean you had hundreds of images right, till they hit Delete All?