Beta Versions of Lovers Plugins

OK, rather than create threads all over the place, I am going to consolidate the beta versions while we test them, to this thread. Once testing is complete I will move them to the thread that already exists for the older version.

Link to Lovers Status Thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12340

Keep all bug reports and feedback in this thread please.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovers Club Cats v1.01b:
Download Link:
Lovers Club Cats v1.01b - beta1.7z

There is a Fight Club in both Skingrad and Cheydinhal. Only the Skingrad location has a simple quest line however. In either location you an bet on fights or participate yourself.

In order to see the combatants fight AND fuck (yes occasionally they will "get it on during the battles") - you have to have RaperS.esp enabled.

Lovers Club Cats SX v1.00b:
Download Link:
Lovers Club Cats SX v1.00b -beta1.7z

NOTE: You MUST change the path for the music you wish to play in each of the 5 included ini files prior to playing this. I have included a sample path for you to mimic in each ini. Just change it to reflect what song(s) you wish to play while in the Adult Club. Check the Update log and Readme included. If you ask questions that are covered in the readme or update log you will be ignored!!!

While you don't "have" to have MB2 enabled, this plugin will use it if you do. It is pretty funny to see both the dancers and audience rubbing one out to your custom music during the show.....

Lovers Skirt Flipper v1.01c:
Download Link:
LoversSkirtFlipper v1.01c - beta1.7z

Lovers Stop Kill Raper v1.10:
Download Link:
LoversStopKillRaper v1.10 - beta1.7z

Lovers Stop Sweet Death v1.02:
Download Link:
LoversStopSweetDeath v1.02 - beta1.7z

Lovers Voice SSP 1.19:

Ok, this is not a "new" translation, but rather an edited version of the existing one. Note that it still is a WIP. I am about 1/3rd of the way through correcting grammar and removing any untranslated machine gibberish.

You should not need a clean save or new game for this. Just drop it in and play.

Download Link: LoversVoiceSSPplus -beta1.7z

Please don't comment about any bad grammar or machine gibberish that is still remaining, as I am aware that some is still buried in there. I am uploading this mainly for folks to enjoy the removed machine gibberish. I tried to concentrate my efforts to the items that were displayed during sex. I will finish this eventually but it is a freaking large plugin with thousands of lines of dialogue and that takes a ton of time to sort through. I will work at it off and on so I don't get burned out. I put this on hold until after Christmas.

Lovers Prostitute v025a 1.0:

Ok, I have gone through and finished translating all dialogue (there was a bunch that still was not untranslated) and cleaned up everything except one of the quests.  That one will take me a bit, as it is something I will have to play through to get context on how to clean up or rework the context.  I have also fixed all of the animation calls to work the the 11-200 BBB animations pack.  If you are not using this pack then don't use this version!

4-4-13 WIP:  LoversProstitute.7z

Requirements for this plugin are the same as the one by HanPL here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1468-lovers-prostitute-v025a-10a/

Lovers True Crime EX - updated for the 11-200 bbb animations pack:  - made some more updates and translated more of the machine gibberish that was left in the plugin.  I have moved it to the download section:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/203-lovers-true-crime-extended/

Released Mods:

Lovers with PK rev96:
Credit to Donkey, Ashal, anyone else who contributed to translating this lovers core plugin and the Japanese modders who made it to begin with.

Direct link to Lovers with PK rev96: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7

-------------

Bravil Underground v96 Final Edition Beta

This plugin has reached final release stage I think so I have moved it to the release thread. Thanks to everyone who participated in testing this to make it as fun as possible to play! :D

Direct link to Bravil Underground thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8889&pid=178412#pid178412

-----

Lovers Slave Trader version 1.0

This plugin has reached final release stage I think so I have moved it to the release thread. Thanks to everyone who participated in testing!

Direct link to Slave Trader 1.0 Final thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2480&pid=44335#pid44335

-------

Lovers Pay Bandit 1.4:

Direct link to Lovers Pay Bandit 1.4 Final thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=63

-------

Lovers Stupid version 1.06G
Direct link to Lovers Stupid Thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5&pid=15#pid15

Credits to Donkey for the original translation and the Japanese modder(s) who created the plugin.

-------

Lovers Joburg 1.17

This plugin has reached final release stage I think so I have moved it to the release thread. Thanks to everyone who participated in testing!

Direct link to Lovers Joburg 1.17 Revised thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2&pid=1#pid1

-------

Keep all bug reports and feedback in this thread please.

Wanted to see what your thoughts are on going with either Donkey's up002168-DonkeyNew.zip or up002177-DonkeyNew.zip?

This would end up replacing LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, with what I believe is now the preferred choice, since most are using (or trying to, lol) LoversMotionNT and some LeveledCreatureNT.

Via OBMM New Conflict Detector, I'm seeing the following conflicts, this esp and:

Record Group (SCPT)

xLoversCmnGetCreatureType

Record type: Script (SCPT)

EDID: xLoversCmnGetCreatureType

FormID: 03000ED3

Overrides original entry in 'Lovers with PK.esm'

Conflicts with Lovers with PK.esp

Record Group (IDLE)

xLoversIdleAnims

Record type: Idle Animations (IDLE)

EDID: xLoversIdleAnims

FormID: 030411D2

Overrides original entry in 'Lovers with PK.esm'

Conflicts with Lovers with PK Extender.esp

RaceMenuAnims

EDID: RaceMenuAnims

FormID: 000477FF

Overrides original entry in 'Oblivion.esm'

Conflicts with Lovers with PK Extender.esp and Ice Elves and Wolf Elves.esp

CreaturesBearIdleAnimsGetupFaceDown

EDID: CreaturesBearIdleAnimsGetupFaceDown

FormID: 0009DB0C

Overrides original entry in 'Oblivion.esm'

Conflicts with Knights.esp

And this is using rev96 and Donkey's PK extended for rev96.

These are somewhat minor. I just find it odd, the conflict with the PK extended for rev96 from Donkey and this rev96 esp.

The Ice Elves and Wolf Elves.esp is being stubborn and fighting my disabling it. May have to just delete it and hope for the best.

Bear idle conflict is because I already have the LoversMotionNT animations installed, just not enabled via the esp.

Well, it will be next week before I add lovers creatures to the mix so I don't have any specifics to add. I won't get to creaturesNT until the week after that at the earliest, as it is not an essential plugin for anything else.

At this time I would not worry about the conflicts. Extender overwriting things sounds fine as it brings extended options to things.

That there are overwrites with oblivion.esm is also no surprise.

Once I get to those plugins or if Donkey gets there first we will get it figured out.

Working from the road via a laptop, so please excuse any typos.

Reviewing the shared folder: 10-27-12vA lovers testing group we have:

1. Lovers with PK.esm

2. Lovers with PK.esp

3. LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

4. LoversBackup2.esp

5. LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

6. LoversMB2.esp

7. LoversRaperS.esp

8. LoversRapeSlave.esp

9. LoversSlavePlay.esp

10. LoversSlaveTrader.esp

11. LSTBravilUnderground.esp

1, 2, 3 and 5 area no brainer; required to base test for rev96.

Animation adjustments: I have to reread the controls. Some animations I think need to be fixed or replaced; NPC or PC is backwards, other placement issues.

4, I thought I recalled reading that you are testing this, yes/no?

6, I don't use so not really motivated to test it. (Will this be required by any other MODs?)

7, Mine (64kb) seems to be different than this one, (53kb) and mine works (as far as I can tell) so I'd rather not change it out.

8, I Don't use.

9, Not familiar with this one.

10 and 11, I think it would be better to test against the others in BravilUG beta2 and Slavetrader 1.0beta; yes/no?

So out of all of these the only thing I can see right now that I can help beta test against is SlaveTrader and BravilUG.

One added plus already from cleaning up and evolving 'up' from rev94 stuff to rev96, no more Windows 7 'ding' when I exit the game! (I have weOCPS installed).

Other than that I have not had any stability issues or errors. FPS is stable.

There are numerous animations that need to be replaced and I will be doing that prior to putting out the revised base\resource pack. I have not bothered with this yet so that I don't get distracted testing the actual plugins themselves.

Yes, I am testing loversbackup2 and am going to see if it is even needed anymore with rev96.

Lovers MB2 is required for some mods and recommended for others so I felt it needed to be in the core group.

The version of RaperS I am using is the basic version that has no item drops or theft. Those things "can" conflict with some plugins and I wanted to avoid any unnecessary conflicts. I also made a few edits to it but I would have to pull my Egg translator log to see what they were as I don't remember off the top of my head. It should not make any difference which version you choose to use. If you like yours then by all means stick with it.

Rapeslave - this just enslaves and NPC if you rape them enough. It is a bit redundant with slave trader and the only difference is that you don't have to cast a spell (like slave trader requires) to enslave. I may recommend dumping this in favor of slave trader. Let me think about it.

LoversSlavePlay - this just adds a bit of dialogue to those you rape enslave with the Rapeslave plugin. I agree that this and Rapeslave may indeed be redundant with slave trader so I may recommend folks dump both of these in favor of slave trader. That would cut down two esp files from their load order. I will think on this and run a few more tests.

The versions of slavetrader and bravil underground I sent you are the latest ones. So far they seem to work just fine. I found a few more dialogue things to change in Bravil underground so a new beta will be coming soon but it is a very minor\small change so I don't see any issues arising. I plan on issuing the Bravil underground "beta final edition for ver96" for others to test in the next day or so.

I have also been testing lovers stupid. So far it is working very well. The only thing that concerns me is I have not seen the abduction event take place. I think you mentioned you aren't interested in this plugin so don't worry on it. I am going to up the beta version of it shortly.

I am going to introduce lovers creatures to the mix either later today or tomorrow. Hopefully that does not bork things up.

NOTE: So far in my testing this works very well. However I have not been able to test the abduction event yet as it did not fire for me. Those of you who try this please pay attention to it and let me know if it works for you. My testing has mainly concentrated on the menus and going to check the NPC's in the various cities to make sure they are there and have their greetings and all that.

All I can say for sure is Donkey bakers are free of "I have no greeting bug" in this version. :P

I received the notification about kidnapping. But where should I go to continue the quest?

NOTE: So far in my testing this works very well. However I have not been able to test the abduction event yet as it did not fire for me. Those of you who try this please pay attention to it and let me know if it works for you. My testing has mainly concentrated on the menus and going to check the NPC's in the various cities to make sure they are there and have their greetings and all that.

All I can say for sure is Donkey bakers are free of "I have no greeting bug" in this version. :P

I received the notification about kidnapping. But where should I go to continue the quest?

Did you read the message? It told you to go find the Cat Captain. She generally can be found during the day in the Talos Plaza district.

Did you read the message? It told you to go find the Cat Captain. She generally can be found during the day in the Talos Plaza district.

What sewer should I search? I searched entire Talos Plaza sewer's area I had access and found nothing. Should I be getting some journal entries?

What sewer should I search? I searched entire Talos Plaza sewer's area I had access and found nothing. Should I be getting some journal entries?

You keep searching all of the Districts sewers and not just the Talos one. When you get close to the "right" one you will get a message letting you know you are close.

There are numerous animations that need to be replaced and I will be doing that prior to putting out the revised base\resource pack. I have not bothered with this yet so that I don't get distracted testing the actual plugins themselves.

Check. Animations - To Be Replaced

Lovers MB2 is required for some mods and recommended for others so I felt it needed to be in the core group.

I's recommend it be marked optional or placed in an Optional folder vs. a Core one. (This IMO is what contributes to the confusion amongst newbies with some AIOs/Completes. The Base Pack was previously IMO a nice way of packaging and differentiating these from what is 'truly' core to Lovers.)

The version of RaperS I am using is the basic version that has no item drops or theft. Those things "can" conflict with some plugins and I wanted to avoid any unnecessary conflicts. I also made a few edits to it but I would have to pull my Egg translator log to see what they were as I don't remember off the top of my head. It should not make any difference which version you choose to use. If you like yours then by all means stick with it.

Same. Basic version that has the ability to rape the newly dead. No item drop or theft. I'll do a comparison to see if I can determine what is different. Could be as simple as my script comments are fully translated; English always adds to file size vs Japanese.

Rapeslave - this just enslaves an NPC if you rape them enough. It is a bit redundant with slave trader and the only difference is that you don't have to cast a spell (like slave trader requires) to enslave. I may recommend dumping this in favor of slave trader. Let me think about it.

Or a read me note in the folder describing the redundancy and a choice of using one vs the other?

LoversSlavePlay - this just adds a bit of dialogue to those you rape enslave with the Rapeslave plugin. I agree that this and Rapeslave may indeed be redundant with slave trader so I may recommend folks dump both of these in favor of slave trader. That would cut down two esp files from their load order. I will think on this and run a few more tests.

Same as Rapeslave. Make note of relationship with Rapeslave and mark it as optional' date=' not core.

I am going to introduce lovers creatures to the mix either later today or tomorrow. Hopefully that does not bork things up.

Okay. As far as I know the LoversCreature.esm has not changed. I need to go back through my translated notes on the ESP. Animations here too should be reviewed, IMO.

LoversCreatureSexualOrgans does change, and change some stuff, but that can wait a bit till we work through finishing the others. Just make note that there is a merged version that replaces the separate 3 or 4 previously. I'll start looking deeper into that again now that I'm fully back on rev96, as that was or is a requirement.

If LoversCreature is to be considered 'Core' I'm thinking so should 'Organs'. What's the point if they don't have the 'right' tooling?

I agree on all points. However in the interest of clarity, I have no intentions of changing how the plugins need to be downloaded separately. I don't want to build an AIO of any shape or form. Others are welcome to do so here or anywhere else. I don't want any part of it for the reasons you and I have discussed before. I am all about choice. :)

My usage of core was mainly just plugins that were used or tied into several other plugins. SlavePlay and Rapeslave only marginally fit this bill but since they were very small and simple plugins I stuck them in.

Now I will change the resource pack to have what I view as the best animations in it since that is very easily changed via the Daedra Sutra Pack. I will document which animations I end up selecting so the proper folks get credited and also so those who download it understand which animations it will come with (human to human only).

As to creatures and sexual organs, well the new animation pack sort of fits into this too. I can't imagine anyone who uses only 2 of them without the third. I do plan on adding creaturesNT to this as well but I want to get the others out of the way before starting on it as I still have not messed with NT yet.

I have finished testing LoversCreatures with rev96 (made a few menu alterations and one script housekeeping fix). I have uploaded a beta of the esp for testing on the 4shared site I gave you earlier. I also PM'd Donkey on the changes I made to see if he will look it over and also to get permission to upload it here to his thread. Until Donkey gives the Ok, I am not going to upload it anywhere other than the 4shared account (which has very limited access).

My next plugin to test will be AdultPlayPlusSSP followed quickly by LoversVoiceSSP. I have made minor dialogue changes to both (fixing a few odd lines) and will start testing them tomorrow. I need to clear my head and am going to play a bit of either Skyrim or FNV for a bit tonight......:)

After that I will do lovers bed - I should have done this back with the others but I overlooked it accidentally.

I agree on all points. However in the interest of clarity' date=' I have no intentions of changing how the plugins need to be downloaded separately. I don't want to build an AIO of any shape or form. Others are welcome to do so here or anywhere else. I don't want any part of it for the reasons you and I have discussed before. I am all about choice. :)

My usage of core was mainly just plugins that were used or tied into several other plugins. SlavePlay and Rapeslave only marginally fit this bill but since they were very small and simple plugins I stuck them in.

Now I will change the resource pack to have what I view as the best animations in it since that is very easily changed via the Daedra Sutra Pack. I will document which animations I end up selecting so the proper folks get credited and also so those who download it understand which animations it will come with (human to human only).

As to creatures and sexual organs, well the new animation pack sort of fits into this too. I can't imagine anyone who uses only 2 of them without the third. I do plan on adding creaturesNT to this as well but I want to get the others out of the way before starting on it as I still have not messed with NT yet.

I have finished testing LoversCreatures with rev96 (made a few menu alterations and one script housekeeping fix). I have uploaded a beta of the esp for testing on the 4shared site I gave you earlier. I also PM'd Donkey on the changes I made to see if he will look it over and also to get permission to upload it here to his thread. Until Donkey gives the Ok, I am not going to upload it anywhere other than the 4shared account (which has very limited access).

My next plugin to test will be AdultPlayPlusSSP followed quickly by LoversVoiceSSP. I have made minor dialogue changes to both (fixing a few odd lines) and will start testing them tomorrow. I need to clear my head and am going to play a bit of either Skyrim or FNV for a bit tonight......:)

After that I will do lovers bed - I should have done this back with the others but I overlooked it accidentally.

[/quote']

Yeah, after I wrote that last one and sent it I had a feeling you may interpret it that way. No, what I'm trying to do is apply what we've learned from AIOs and 'Completes' to avoid those pitfalls in what you finally come up with. Separate downloads, yes totally agree. But I think you'll agree (maybe?) that more guidance for new as well as experienced users is needed.

My use of the term 'core' is only as far as classification and categorization. This could potentially be done for other 'plugins' via simply creating simple text based categories and a 'road map of functionality' or graphics, much like the core graphic depicting the relationship between the Lovers with PK.esm and Lovers with PK.esp.

I rescued youngest Onion Brother killing couple weird named "knights" on the way. Can you get some reward for rescuing? I didn't try to bother looking for Cat Guard Captain. She's hard to track in Imperial City.

You have to take the "rescued party" back to a guard and talk to them to complete the mission and get your reward.

Yeah' date=' after I wrote that last one and sent it I had a feeling you may interpret it that way. No, what I'm trying to do is apply what we've learned from AIOs and 'Completes' to avoid those pitfalls in what you finally come up with. Separate downloads, yes totally agree. But I think you'll agree (maybe?) that more guidance for new as well as experienced users is needed.

My use of the term 'core' is only as far as classification and categorization. This could potentially be done for other 'plugins' via simply creating [u']simple[/u] text based categories and a 'road map of functionality' or graphics, much like the core graphic depicting the relationship between the Lovers with PK.esm and Lovers with PK.esp.

I agree completely. We do need a better walkthrough of what to install and in what order for both noobs and experienced modders alike. I do have some thoughts on that and as I finish the bulk of the translating\testing I will turn my attention to it.

Organizing by groupings may be the way to go so folks get the "full" packages for that group. I don't think I want to restructure the download thread as that might get confusing for future updates. One thought may just be to redo the OP to add any "related" plugin links to the recommended list and give a brief rundown on how adding that may enhance things. I am open to any thoughts you or others might have on this.

Yeah' date=' after I wrote that last one and sent it I had a feeling you may interpret it that way. No, what I'm trying to do is apply what we've learned from AIOs and 'Completes' to avoid those pitfalls in what you finally come up with. Separate downloads, yes totally agree. But I think you'll agree (maybe?) that more guidance for new as well as experienced users is needed.

My use of the term 'core' is only as far as classification and categorization. This could potentially be done for other 'plugins' via simply creating [u']simple[/u] text based categories and a 'road map of functionality' or graphics, much like the core graphic depicting the relationship between the Lovers with PK.esm and Lovers with PK.esp.

I agree completely. We do need a better walkthrough of what to install and in what order for both noobs and experienced modders alike. I do have some thoughts on that and as I finish the bulk of the translating\testing I will turn my attention to it.

That coupled with either OBMM vs. Wrye Bash approach.

Organizing by groupings may be the way to go so folks get the "full" packages for that group. I don't think I want to restructure the download thread as that might get confusing for future updates. One thought may just be to redo the OP to add any "related" plugin links to the recommended list and give a brief rundown on how adding that may enhance things. I am open to any thoughts you or others might have on this.

Yes, I like this!

I rescued youngest Onion Brother killing couple weird named "knights" on the way. Can you get some reward for rescuing? I didn't try to bother looking for Cat Guard Captain. She's hard to track in Imperial City.

You have to take the "rescued party" back to a guard and talk to them to complete the mission and get your reward.

When I enter the Imperial City from sewers Onion brother automatically starts to talk he's safe and goes away. I get message in right top corner Onion brother saying rescue mission has ended or sort of like that. Captain Cat does not give any reward after the rescue.

When I enter the Imperial City from sewers Onion brother automatically starts to talk he's safe and goes away. I get message in right top corner Onion brother saying rescue mission has ended or sort of like that. Captain Cat does not give any reward after the rescue.

Well, you are supposed to go find the cat captain to start things rolling so that is probably why things are borked up - oh and the cat captain is only to start things and not to finish them. Talk to the recused party or a real guardsman\guardswoman and see if they say anything. The reward isn't money......I am guessing you can figure out what the reward is since this is a lovers plugin....:D

I just started a new game with Lovers with PK rev 96 beta, still in the prison sewers. I noticed the following bug:

Going through the Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)\Progression Settings, in the menus allowing you to change the following:

All the Stages

Max/Min orgasm time

Voice Delay

The "Current Setting" is always "0 Second(s)" and does not change when you increase or decrease the value. When you close the item specific menu your changes are accurately displayed on the Progression Menu.

To fix this, I made the following changes to xLoversPkrSettingsStepSpellScript: lines 93 and 251 changed the last variable "s0" to "f0".

I just started a new game with Lovers with PK rev 96 beta' date=' still in the prison sewers. I noticed the following bug:

Going through the Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)\Progression Settings, in the menus allowing you to change the following:

All the Stages

Max/Min orgasm time

Voice Delay

The "Current Setting" is always "0 Second(s)" and does not change when you increase or decrease the value. When you close the item specific menu your changes are accurately displayed on the Progression Menu.

To fix this, I made the following changes to xLoversPkrSettingsStepSpellScript: lines 93 and 251 changed the last variable "s0" to "f0".

[/quote']

Great minds think alike! I just found that sucker too. I will fix that and reup a revised version tomorrow.

Been looking over some of the existing scripts for rev96.

One, I see the voice selection has been expanded greatly which is a plus.

Two, I see there is at least one reference to SetBody.esp. I'm looking deeper into figuring out how to call that to select the right Slof's Boners, which has already been added to all of gerra6's versions, so when Lovers H animations kick in and cycle they use those instead.

Another option is to expand the current Slof's Boners to be able to include they other types and not just the normal ones.

As it stands currently, I'm using Roberts's AllMaleBodiesv5, but when Lovers H animations kink in there is a noticeable gap between the upper and lower body meshes, since the Lover with PK.esp is configured to call the Slof's Boners lower body normal, instead of what I have setup via Robert's; MusAth large cut lower.

As noted via PM with gerra6, I could quick fix by replacing the right meshes, but long term it would be better to either create an extension for the esp, or edit the existing script(s). That way the Lovers with PK.esp can pick the right lower body via his SetBody.esp for those that he already added Slof's Boners to.

Let me know if I need to clarify further.

I think I found a fix for the spinning SpiderDaedra in the Bravil Underground breeding room. I changed her AI package in the LoversSlaveTrader.esp. She has a default "stay at editor location" package with a radius set to 0. I changed the radius to 100. (I also changed the package ID and saved as a new form, then deleted the default from the her AI list and added the new one - didn't actually edit the default package she had). Watched her in her cell for several minutes, no spinning. I don't know how involved you want to get in changing stuff like that, but thought I'd mention it.

edit: radius of 64 still caused spinning (the first value I tried).