Okay everyone, I get worn out of FO4 easily because I don't have that much of a reaction from the goddamn main quest (depravity mod brought me back a bit tough)

I'm downloading the  JB update and gonna play test with my mod... hopefully a fix will be made today (I'm so full of RL shit these days)

11 minutes ago, kadsend said:

Okay everyone, I get worn out of FO4 easily because I don't have that much of a reaction from the goddamn main quest (depravity mod brought me back a bit tough)

I'm downloading the  JB update and gonna play test with my mod... hopefully a fix will be made today (I'm so full of RL shit these days)

We appreciate your work, Kadsend!  If it's any consolation, without the Auction House (and Just Business), FO4 is a much less interesting place for me.  And I'm sure I'm not alone!

B

Hey so not sure how to troubleshoot the issue I am having.  My laptop freezes up at the main menu when this mod is installed.  I have disabled combat zone restored as another user mentioned they were incompatible, and I disabled welcome to goodneighbor since I assume they conflict as well.  Any idea how I could go about figuring out what is causing this issue?

On 8/19/2019 at 10:43 PM, sungod555 said:

Hey so not sure how to troubleshoot the issue I am having.  My laptop freezes up at the main menu when this mod is installed.  I have disabled combat zone restored as another user mentioned they were incompatible, and I disabled welcome to goodneighbor since I assume they conflict as well.  Any idea how I could go about figuring out what is causing this issue?

No idea... Freezing sometimes is not the same as crashing. Would help if you show your load order... but first you could try running only my mod and it's requirements to make sure it's some type of compatibility error...

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Bearded_lady27 said:

Not sure, but it looks like depravity uses the same location as the elevator in hotel rexford, I can't seem to locate the elevator. If they use the same cell I'm gonna have to start another play through, lol

Sigh... Indeed they use. I'm trying to figure out how to relocate the damn cell, than make a patch and maybe add support (I dunno if I'll keep the mod since it feels kinda... different from the fallout theme) in some other way....

20 hours ago, kadsend said:

Sigh... Indeed they use. I'm trying to figure out how to relocate the damn cell, than make a patch and maybe add support (I dunno if I'll keep the mod since it feels kinda... different from the fallout theme) in some other way....

Are you talking about not keeping depravity? It was a nice change, but my slaver business is a lil more important, lol. Let me know if you find a way to combine them, I will find a workaround in the mean time.

22 hours ago, kadsend said:

Yes, my slave business is more important than a mod that I will probably eliminate at the end of its story. I would leave it as it is, Kadsend. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't sell either. I tell the slave to behave, active additional dialogues, talk to the servants, but all I get is "huh?"

Any ideas? It used to work before I updated JB and the Auction House.

[edit]

And no sooner do I post than I find the answer! I need to be sneaking or else the additional dialogue pop-up doesn't appear. Not sure, but I suspect it's a side effect of Atomguard, whose feed mode needs you to sneak and which uses the same menu.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 10:27 PM, DocClox said:

I can't sell either. I tell the slave to behave, active additional dialogues, talk to the servants, but all I get is "huh?"

Any ideas? It used to work before I updated JB and the Auction House.

[edit]

And no sooner do I post than I find the answer! I need to be sneaking or else the additional dialogue pop-up doesn't appear. Not sure, but I suspect it's a side effect of Atomguard, whose feed mode needs you to sneak and which uses the same menu.

All I get from sneaking is the pickpocket option. I've only tried it on the servants though.

(Later) My scripts went screwy after attempting to sell a slave.  I expect this mod has been buggy since the last "updates".

2 hours ago, Faustling said:

All I get from sneaking is the pickpocket option. I've only tried it on the servants though.

Do you have the "additional dialogues" option toggled on? If it's off you just get the pickpocket option.

If it's on, it can get a bit weird. Sometimes I get two talk activations standing up. sometimes the menu popup has two arrows marked "talk". But the most reliably way is to sneak, I've found.

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

Do you have the "additional dialogues" option toggled on? If it's off you just get the pickpocket option.

If it's on, it can get a bit weird. Sometimes I get two talk activations standing up. sometimes the menu popup has two arrows marked "talk". But the most reliably way is to sneak, I've found.

Yeah, it's on. Doesn't add any options, it subtracts them: The Mark option goes away and the only choice is to pickpocket.

7 hours ago, Faustling said:

Kind of hard to do with Vortex.

Really? I'd have thought managing your load order was a fundamental feature for any mod manager.

In any case, that more or exhausts my ideas on the subject. Maybe someone else can help?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/19/2020 at 9:19 AM, 63an6ra1n said:

I'm having trouble locating the Auctionhaus. The description says its located on top of Hotel Rexford in Goodneighbor but can't seem to find it. Is there a specific way to get there? 

First, go to the second floor of hotel Rexford in Good neighbor. Then use the elevator at the second floor, it will lead you to the Auction house.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 5:49 PM, Faustling said:

Kind of hard to do with Vortex.

Super easy by double clicking on the mod while in the Plugins tab, which slides open a right-side panel. Choose Sort to a specific MOD INDEX (not Load Order column!) slot, Vortex usually defaults to the last mod to load to the top, but either way 1 loads before 2, and so on no matter what filter Vortex may be. Some esl files may start with FE, and they can be ignored.

• 2 months later...