Would anyone be intersted in a mod like this?

Kain82

• 3 weeks later...

Well I've been extracting all of the voice dialogue of Piper, Valentine's secretary and Nate.  After that I have to piece together the dialogue and make a coherent quest.  Or if the npc already has a quest.  Piece the dialogue to make it sound sexy and inviting.  Since I don't have the actual voice actors on payroll.  The tone in the voice during a sentence may change from time to time.  So yeah this is the most tedious part.             

Alexis Combes http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/V81_AlexisCombes.txt which is the vendor of Vault 81. You could convince (or being convinced to help) her to take revenge by cheating on her husband. The voice actress is http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Audrey_Wasilewski and doesn't seem to voice many characters in FO4, but she also voices Darcy Pembroke http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/DarcyPembroke.txt which is the cheating wife in Diamond City... quite the ironic coincidence...

It could also work with Darcy Pembroke instead of Alexis Combes, she is cheating already so why not one more to keep cuckolding her husband? And I think she approaches you several times so you could use that script?

And the last but not least of Audrey Wasilewski's voices is a female child of Atom http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/EncChildrenOfAtom.txt  which I think is quite a good and abundant source for sex related dialogue, like:

Spoiler

"Gah!"
"Hunh!"
"give unto me your eternal fire"
"Nyyarrggh!"

Katy Pinn http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/V81_KatherinePinn.txt is the school teacher and again her voice actress only voices another char http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/BoSKnightLucia.txt I was thinking she could get into it because of the Deathclaw story.

On 11/14/2018 at 6:03 AM, Protozoo said:

Alexis Combes http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/V81_AlexisCombes.txt which is the vendor of Vault 81. You could convince (or being convinced to help) her to take revenge by cheating on her husband. The voice actress is http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Audrey_Wasilewski and doesn't seem to voice many characters in FO4, but she also voices Darcy Pembroke http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/DarcyPembroke.txt which is the cheating wife in Diamond City... quite the ironic coincidence...

It could also work with Darcy Pembroke instead of Alexis Combes, she is cheating already so why not one more to keep cuckolding her husband? And I think she approaches you several times so you could use that script?

And the last but not least of Audrey Wasilewski's voices is a female child of Atom http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/EncChildrenOfAtom.txt  which I think is quite a good and abundant source for sex related dialogue, like:

Reveal hidden contents

"Gah!"
"Hunh!"
"give unto me your eternal fire"
"Nyyarrggh!"

Katy Pinn http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/V81_KatherinePinn.txt is the school teacher and again her voice actress only voices another char http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/BoSKnightLucia.txt I was thinking she could get into it because of the Deathclaw story.

Thanks for the suggestions.  It's been a long time since I beat FO4, so I have to look up these npc's since I forgot what they loo like.

Very interested. Amorous Adventures is one of my favorite mods. Straight sex gets kinda boring after awhile so if you can pull this off that'd be great.

One person I'd recommend even though she isn't a companion is Glory from the Railroad. She doesn't have that much content but there is one mission where you meet up with her by accident and do a job together, could be a nice starting point for more.  If you ever venture into F/F territory (meaning encounters designed for it) I'd suggest her. For purely selfish reasons of course. 

The idea for the mod is great. I was thinking of doing something similar for those that enjoy playing Nora. Scanning through Nexus I didn't see any male companions. Actually curious if anyone would be interested in something like that. Having a mod dedicated to Nora romancing others be it new guys or enhancing what is there. Both male and female. Being someone who enjoys playing as Nora I was disappointed with the men she could romance and how little there was in terms of romancing anyone. Rather then being like "Yeah I love you too" then they instantly adore you is boring. Got to have some build up in there, Maybe start a new family. Having a romance mod tie in with AAF and maybe family planning for the guys would be very interesting.

Good luck though, Its quite a undertaking. Your biggest problem would be the horrible dialog wheel.

Thank you all for your interest.

@Contessa right now the mod will be strictly M/F, but I intend to make a F/F version as well.  Glory was one of my first choices for romance choice but I had forgotten her name. 

@CraftyGremlin:  For the companions there will be some buildup and I am hoping to correct the way vanilla FO4 handles it.  The mod will tie in with AFF, as for "Family Planning" I will have to research that mod and then add the compatibility to it.  And yes that dialogue wheel is atrocius and a pain.

On 11/16/2018 at 7:07 PM, Kain82 said:

Thank you all for your interest.

@Contessa right now the mod will be strictly M/F, but I intend to make a F/F version as well.  Glory was one of my first choices for romance choice but I had forgotten her name. 

@CraftyGremlin:  For the companions there will be some buildup and I am hoping to correct the way vanilla FO4 handles it.  The mod will tie in with AFF, as for "Family Planning" I will have to research that mod and then add the compatibility to it.  And yes that dialogue wheel is atrocius and a pain.

Thanks. Yeah she's a bit forgettable just in terms of how little she's used but I thought she was a cool character from what we saw. Good luck on your mod though!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporter
  •  
  • 1,528 posts

If anyone has a suggestion for a name for the mod.  Go right ahead.  Originally this mod was going to be centered on Curie, cause I love her.  The mod was to be called "Synthetic Love."  I've been thinking "Welcome to the Cummonwealth."  That's all I got for now name wise.  Been busy writing down ideas.  I still have to install Geck, and read the Wiki.  It should be the same process as Skyrim SE.\

How about  "Fallout For Love" or  "Uncommonly Zealous Lovers"?? 

Brett

11 hours ago, Wurger41 said:
  • Supporter
  •  
  • 1,528 posts

If anyone has a suggestion for a name for the mod.  Go right ahead.  Originally this mod was going to be centered on Curie, cause I love her.  The mod was to be called "Synthetic Love."  I've been thinking "Welcome to the Cummonwealth."  That's all I got for now name wise.  Been busy writing down ideas.  I still have to install Geck, and read the Wiki.  It should be the same process as Skyrim SE.\

How about  "Fallout For Love" or  "Uncommonly Zealous Lovers"?? 

Brett

Those names sound great.  Thanks!

10 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Amorous Adventures is easily one of my favorite mods in Skyrim...so I wish you all the luck. 

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2018 at 8:33 AM, CraftyGremlin said:

The idea for the mod is great. I was thinking of doing something similar for those that enjoy playing Nora. Scanning through Nexus I didn't see any male companions. Actually curious if anyone would be interested in something like that. Having a mod dedicated to Nora romancing others be it new guys or enhancing what is there. Both male and female. Being someone who enjoys playing as Nora I was disappointed with the men she could romance and how little there was in terms of romancing anyone. Rather then being like "Yeah I love you too" then they instantly adore you is boring. Got to have some build up in there, Maybe start a new family. Having a romance mod tie in with AAF and maybe family planning for the guys would be very interesting.

Good luck though, Its quite a undertaking. Your biggest problem would be the horrible dialog wheel.

I was thinking about something like that for Skyrim too - I mean a mod focused on a female character romancing male NPCs, the problem is - the mechanics would be much more complex than the ones used by AA. Doing favors for men in order to impress them isn't something you see gals doing. IRL it's always something more subtle, less direct, with more intrigue. I mean something like romancing Amren by... ahem.. taking care of his wife first (because hey, this bitch destroys the life of the man and their daughter, right?) and then visiting him from time to time, cooking food and using charms. Try coding that.

For Fallout 4, this could be a female PC romancing Lorenzo (kinda obvious) because this guy is a powerful, homicidal maniac, an intelligent one with good manners, what kind of woman could resist that? But then it's not much of a challenge - hey, he's been in isolation for centuries, one touch - and he's all yours. The challenge would be the one of handling him in relationships, I guess. And again, creating a quest for that is much more challenging than "I'm a great hero, savior of babes, let's fuck!", which is basically what AA spins around. Hey, it is, right? 

The same goes for Pickman. Oh hell, the same goes for every other NPC around. Thing is - for a physically attractive woman (as if anyone plays any other kind) getting sex by itself is a zero challenge game. Go to a public place (like an inn in Skyrim), get a bit drunk and pick up someone. There you go. For Skyrim there is a mod already, doing exactly that. For women the challenges are simply the ones of another level. A direct approach is not something women use. How do you mimic body language, tone, look - those weapons women use - in a game? I have no idea. Any ideas?

Enough ranting, though. The idea is great, AA is a mod I always have in the load order for every male character in Skyrim, and I really wish the luck to Kain82. 

Dialog wheel problems could be eliminated by making XDI a requirement for the mod - both Happy Hookers Inc. and Just Business already have it as a requirement, and it works really well (aside from the small problem with MO, and there is an easy workaround for that). Hello, good old dialogs with an arbitrary number of lines.

Another mod of my dreams for a male character in FO4 would be an alternative voicing of the protagonist made by John St. John. Of course, with appropriately changed lines. Totally suitable for a savior of babes - you can't save babes with the voice and lines of an original character, don't kid yourself. So I could say something like that to Preston wanting me to get that power armor from the roof...

POWER ARMOR IS FOR PUSSIES.

9 hours ago, GoldenFrieza said:

I think this is gonna be great. Fantastic ideas and I am impressed about the dialog, that's going to be difficult to splice different clips together but results could be really cool.

A nice title IMO

Yeah splicing the dialogue together is the toughest part.  For some reason I had forgotten that Nate was voiced also.  So I have to splice together his dialogue too.

• 2 months later...

I like to have sexual encounters with my companions, because it's normal in relationships (usually). There are great aspects in Immersive Lovers Embrace Remastered, like experience from climax. Also longer affinity time, or more affinity levels would be nice.

On 3/15/2019 at 8:05 AM, Orrayt3x said:

this thing still alive?

Yes the splicing is time consuming.

4 hours ago, Siukkis said:

I like to have sexual encounters with my companions, because it's normal in relationships (usually). There are great aspects in Immersive Lovers Embrace Remastered, like experience from climax. Also longer affinity time, or more affinity levels would be nice.

That's a great idea.  I'll see how to implement that.

• 3 months later...
On 9/29/2018 at 9:01 PM, Kain82 said:

If anyone has a suggestion for a name for the mod.  Go right ahead.  Originally this mod was going to be centered on Curie, cause I love her.  The mod was to be called "Synthetic Love."  I've been thinking "Welcome to the Cummonwealth."  That's all I got for now name wise.  Been busy writing down ideas.  I still have to install Geck, and read the Wiki.  It should be the same process as Skyrim SE.

Well, I like the idea of this mod you started working on and I perfectly share the inspiration Curie was when I decided to make special edition of my body mod and characters overhaul mod I was working at that time and I'm still working at, based on JaneBod. I post here a couple of animated gifs so you can have a look. I would love to integrate that with some good mod like the one you got in mind.

As I said it has started as a simple body mod based on JB,which became JBN, JaneBodNatural. When I added the special edition called "French Connections" focused on Curie I created two versions of the body called "iCurie" {not so original, I know, but wasn't meant to be that}: one is the robotic version to substitute the MrHandy robot with a humanoid/cyborg version of it,something different from the synths.

Speaking of how I imagined her transformation I thought it was the best choice finding a matching look for the sweet French accented voice {I love French spoken by a woman!} and compared to the other presets for my JBN mod I resolved to switch from the saggy look to a still natural looking but more exotic kinda beauty inspired to African young women which can be easily recognized in the pictures.

Here what came out:

iCurie, the humanoid robot...

JBN_iCurie_SynthCyberia.gif.bb713ce06ce19c9bb60940feb3a26e22.gif

...and Curie finally goes human!

JBN_iCurie_FrenchConnection.gif.e0c8bd4e63d6a675e43492c5e131a4c2.gif

I personally made the robotic textures for it but unfortunately that gif doesn't make justice of the final result considering the textures are in 4K. You can definitely enjoy it together with other pictures of it with close ups on details with even scratches perfectly visible in my JBN dedicated server on Discord.

Here the permanent link as invite:

https://discord.gg/qg73Kd7

I would gladly share some hint about possible developments of the idea. My mod is meant to offer a various range of bodies to make NPCs look different, I converted the many sliders into a single sliders to make conversions easier and to allow to have different variations on a same preset which goes from "0" up to "100" for a full conversion from the original JaneBod of the JB Extended. I can show you more on Discord, I don't want to take the whole spotlights.

Cheers!

On 9/29/2018 at 9:01 PM, Kain82 said:

If anyone has a suggestion for a name for the mod.  Go right ahead.  Originally this mod was going to be centered on Curie, cause I love her.  The mod was to be called "Synthetic Love."  I've been thinking "Welcome to the Cummonwealth."  That's all I got for now name wise.  Been busy writing down ideas.  I still have to install Geck, and read the Wiki.  It should be the same process as Skyrim SE.

Well, I like the idea of this mod you started working on and I perfectly share the inspiration Curie was when I decided to make special edition of my body mod and characters overhaul mod I was working at that time and I'm still working at, based on JaneBod. I post here a couple of animated gifs so you can have a look. I would love to integrate that with some good mod like the one you got in mind.

As I said it has started as a simple body mod based on JB,which became JBN, JaneBodNatural. When I added the special edition called "French Connections" focused on Curie I created two versions of the body called "iCurie" {not so original, I know, but wasn't meant to be that}: one is the robotic version to substitute the MrHandy robot with a humanoid/cyborg version of it,something different from the synths.

Speaking of how I imagined her transformation I thought it was the best choice finding a matching look for the sweet French accented voice {I love French spoken by a woman!} and compared to the other presets for my JBN mod I resolved to switch from the saggy look to a still natural looking but more exotic kinda beauty inspired to African young women which can be easily recognized in the pictures.

Here what came out:

iCurie, the humanoid robot...

JBN_iCurie_SynthCyberia.gif.bb713ce06ce19c9bb60940feb3a26e22.gif

...and Curie finally goes human!

JBN_iCurie_FrenchConnection.gif.e0c8bd4e63d6a675e43492c5e131a4c2.gif

I personally made the robotic textures for it but unfortunately that gif doesn't make justice of the final result considering the textures are in 4K. You can definitely enjoy it together with other pictures of it with close ups on details with even scratches perfectly visible in my JBN dedicated server on Discord.

Here the permanent link as invite:

https://discord.gg/qg73Kd7

I would gladly share some hint about possible developments of the idea. My mod is meant to offer a various range of bodies to make NPCs look different, I converted the many sliders into a single sliders to make conversions easier and to allow to have different variations on a same preset which goes from "0" up to "100" for a full conversion from the original JaneBod of the JB Extended. I can show you more on Discord, I don't want to take the whole spotlights.

Cheers!

Archived