Devious Devices Expansion 4.1 Rubber sound FX replacer

The author is missing some info in the description.

Such as mods that use this...

This is a sound file add on for Devious Devices Expansion, which is a part of the mod requirements for Deviously Cursed Loot.

Deviously Cursed Loot

Devious Devices Expansion ( add on )

Deviously cursed loot, adds bondage items from traps. Other mods do the same, this is one of the many Strait-Jacket from the mod, an extremely punishing item.

You get stuck in it, you cannot use your arms for fighting, you can only kick your enemies, with a very weak kick. There are various escape options, to get out of it.

Devious Devices Expansion, is one of 3 add ons. Expansion adds the Strait-Jacket, I think...

Devious Devices Assets
Devious Devices Integration
Devious Devices Expansion

Other devious mods, can also add these items.

1 hour ago, imauto93 said:

This is a sound file.
This is not clothes mod
I thought this was clothes mod

Where did you get the clothes you see on the video?
I like this dress.

Did you really read the file name? ? however yes, I will add a description.

45 minutes ago, mdragon.minh said:

What ENB and light mod are you using?

Base - SnowFall Weathers

30 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I have not forgotten anything, Strait-Jacket added by Devious Devices Expansion 4.1, Cursed Loot not required. The sounds are replaced in DDE folder. Of course, you can not use DDE without using DDA and DDI. ?

2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Such as mods that use this...

This is a sound file add on for Devious Devices Expansion, which is a part of the mod requirements for Deviously Cursed Loot.

Deviously Cursed Loot

Devious Devices Expansion ( add on )

Deviously cursed loot, adds bondage items from traps. Other mods do the same, this is one of the many Strait-Jacket from the mod, an extremely punishing item.

You get stuck in it, you cannot use your arms for fighting, you can only kick your enemies, with a very weak kick. There are various escape options, to get out of it.

Devious Devices Expansion, is one of 3 add ons. Expansion adds the Strait-Jacket, I think...

Devious Devices Assets
Devious Devices Integration
Devious Devices Expansion

Other devious mods, can also add these items.

1 hour ago, MaikCG said:

have not forgotten anything, Strait-Jacket added by Devious Devices Expansion 4.1, Cursed Loot not required. The sounds are replaced in DDE folder. Of course, you can not use DDE without using DDA and DDI. ?

Sorry... I cannot read minds. I will reword it...

The author did not include the above information, but did not forget to add it.

Your information...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About This File

Leather-based sound FX replace base DDE 4.1 rubber sound.
Sounds like this:

Setup

Unpack into the /Data folder or Devious Devices Expansion 4.1 mod folder (MO)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot see Quote... Strait-Jacket added by Devious Devices Expansion 4.1, Cursed Loot not required. The sounds are replaced in DDE folder. Of course, you can not use DDE without using DDA and DDI. ... In the mod description...

You have a nice mod, a mod that I have currently installed. But please don't tell me what is on the description page, when the info clearly isn't there.

I am not telling you to change your description page, I am just giving someone some information.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 10:09 PM, MaikCG said:

I have not forgotten anything, Strait-Jacket added by Devious Devices Expansion 4.1, Cursed Loot not required. The sounds are replaced in DDE folder. Of course, you can not use DDE without using DDA and DDI. ?

Just FYI to prevent further confusion, i think you got something wrong. The official short name for Devious Devices Expansion is DDx, that actually might be important at some point because a DDe exists, but is an entirely different mod: 

It's a requirement (or at least was, currently it says optional) for Prison Overhaul Patches which is quite popular. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...