Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

19 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I bought an expensive self-bondage armbinder from the USA and spent a large fee for shipping, but I wanted it really badly

Such a thing exists? I mean, I know armbinders. But self-bondage ones? How do you close them if your hands are already within? ?

55 minutes ago, CursedGor said:

Such a thing exists? I mean, I know armbinders. But self-bondage ones? How do you close them if your hands are already within? ?

I was suprised too when I found it. They have a demonstration video on their site: https://www.bondagewebbing.com/collections/self-bondage/products/self-bondage-darlex-armbinder-poly-webbing-straps?variant=7251748192301

I got used to it pretty quick. I highly recommend it.

Make sure you get the size right though. The armbinder has to close around your arms. It isn't supposed to push your arms together.

i have an idea for a quest, but it would require CD as a soft requirement. and a possible collaberation with Vel.

the quest would be to take a letter to the master, letting her know how laura is doing. which with Vels, help could have the master visit laura's shop. could also have a tie in with CD where the master sends the PC as a slave to speak with laura. dialog could very depending on what type of CD slave the PC is, such as, if the player is a relationship slave, the dialog would be something to the like of warmth and respect. where ad if the player is a property slave, she wouldnt look down on the pc, but it would be more to the point.

i thought of this idea when talking to laura, and she mentions CD.

35 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i have an idea for a quest, but it would require CD as a soft requirement. and a possible collaberation with Vel.

the quest would be to take a letter to the master, letting her know how laura is doing. which with Vels, help could have the master visit laura's shop. could also have a tie in with CD where the master sends the PC as a slave to speak with laura. dialog could very depending on what type of CD slave the PC is, such as, if the player is a relationship slave, the dialog would be something to the like of warmth and respect. where ad if the player is a property slave, she wouldnt look down on the pc, but it would be more to the point.

minor expansion on this idea.. 

take letter to Master from Laura  and find out when at CD shop it is an  letter to ask for more stock for Laura's shop.  Of course Master will send her supplies, but master being Master insists the Player wear the item/items back to the shop where Laura has a master key for them. Possible different random orders to be collected from just a Ball gag right through to full slave outfit. 

A lot of work maybe and if Vel doesn't wish to add to her workload maybe a person to collect delivery from on solitude docks or similar place where it makes sense..  

So many great Ideas suggested by everyone you may be modding forever to keep up haha.. Which would explain Vels heavy workload..  Good luck finding the most usuable ones and fun to play..

I would strongly recommend keeping the mod standalone. CD is also not one of the most stable mods around, having it as a dependency wouldn't be good. I'd rather suggest features that everyone can use.

Spoiler

edit: I never said i didn't like CD, it just always makes player stuck in a situation you can't escape from even with console commands. I couldn't continue the mod or the Skyrim save from that point forward at all, and only possible option was to reload far back. It always stucked when i tried it again, and yes i reported the bug with many details but he didn't think think anything's wrong. Sorry but to me it was gamebreaking.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I would strongly recommend keeping the mod standalone. CD is also not one of the most stable mods around, having it as a dependency wouldn't be good. I'd rather suggest features that everyone can use.

a soft dependency would mean that it isnt required. but would add more story to both mods as a whole, which IMO would make both mods that much better. side note, just because you have a mod installed doesnt mean you have to use every feature that is involved with that mod. i have DCL installed and only use it to help with other mods such as DEC's follower feature, which allows followers to find items i leave behind. so having CD installed, doesnt mean that this mods cant have a tie in to the mod. but to each their own i guess, if you dont like CD because at the current time it isnt fully supporting of DD 4.1 that you wouldnt have to install it. as for people who still like CD and would love another mod that has an occasional interaction with the master, the better for us. just as DCL isnt a requirement for this mod, it is implied as a soft dependency, CD could be a soft dependency, neither mod is required, but both would add to this mod, and make less work.

As a person who enjoys bondage aesthetics, but feels deeply disturbed by non-consensual stuff, I find myself skipping in disgust all to many mods around here.

CD as I remember it is a minefield of abuse. DCL is just a minefield, albeit highly customizable (First thing I do on installation is opening MCM and disabling, disabling, disabling, starting with misogyny. Ugh.). But still I avoid its quests.

Rubber commercial, for example. "This slut is the property of Dollmaker shop." What the. Was I told about derogatory inscription? No. Can I tell her to take it off me? No. Reload.

...I shouldn't ramble about other people behind their backs, am I? Yet, I'm coming to the point. It's really nice to have a non-abusive shop option.

It seems pretty nice and cozy, although having only an iron dagger and pair of leather boots on her stall looks odd. But here, I don't know what to suggest. Devices world objects are often wonky, and tend to go flying all over the place, DD afaik don't work with mannequins, and equipped slaves is something I guess neither of us wants to see there.

Bondage feature would be much better if I could ask her to take back toys she put on me and return my keys. Or have a choice with keys. Otherwise, that feature is just as "good" as another cursed trap.

Also, could you add some choices to that dialogue? I think ebonite cuffs fit rubber suit better. And prefer pony boots to socks. And posture collar. But that's minor.

Aand... Could you add gold/silver stuff from DDE into her shop list? And some other non-craftable items? Or, actually, ebonite solutions and red/white dyes. I understand that it's said that her stock is second-hand, but... Ehh, doesn't matter. Just some more non-craftable stuff. The only sources of them for me is console or traps, and I don't like either.

And finally, the talk about timed devices. Please, don't make them forced. Just don't. Always leave an option to just approach Laura and opt out of experiment and reward. Or a toggle of this option in MCM. Scripted, unavoidable and relentless PC abuse is something I'm personally really tired of in DD related mods.

Also, can confirm that mod works just fine in SE. At least on the first sight.

Attachment: tried to liven up her stall with JPositioner. While doing it, I thought about making them not items, but activators - you poke it, it displays a few pop-ups with selections, like color and type, and then add item and deduct money.

Spoiler

20180923045733_1.jpg

7 hours ago, MstrN said:

As a person who enjoys bondage aesthetics, but feels deeply disturbed by non-consensual stuff, I find myself skipping in disgust all to many mods around here.

CD as I remember it is a minefield of abuse. DCL is just a minefield, albeit highly customizable (First thing I do on installation is opening MCM and disabling, disabling, disabling, starting with misogyny. Ugh.). But still I avoid its quests.

Rubber commercial, for example. "This slut is the property of Dollmaker shop." What the. Was I told about derogatory inscription? No. Can I tell her to take it off me? No. Reload.

...I shouldn't ramble about other people behind their backs, am I? Yet, I'm coming to the point. It's really nice to have a non-abusive shop option.

It seems pretty nice and cozy, although having only an iron dagger and pair of leather boots on her stall looks odd. But here, I don't know what to suggest. Devices world objects are often wonky, and tend to go flying all over the place, DD afaik don't work with mannequins, and equipped slaves is something I guess neither of us wants to see there.

Bondage feature would be much better if I could ask her to take back toys she put on me and return my keys. Or have a choice with keys. Otherwise, that feature is just as "good" as another cursed trap.

Also, could you add some choices to that dialogue? I think ebonite cuffs fit rubber suit better. And prefer pony boots to socks. And posture collar. But that's minor.

Aand... Could you add gold/silver stuff from DDE into her shop list? And some other non-craftable items? Or, actually, ebonite solutions and red/white dyes. I understand that it's said that her stock is second-hand, but... Ehh, doesn't matter. Just some more non-craftable stuff. The only sources of them for me is console or traps, and I don't like either.

And finally, the talk about timed devices. Please, don't make them forced. Just don't. Always leave an option to just approach Laura and opt out of experiment and reward. Or a toggle of this option in MCM. Scripted, unavoidable and relentless PC abuse is something I'm personally really tired of in DD related mods.

Also, can confirm that mod works just fine in SE. At least on the first sight.

Attachment: tried to liven up her stall with JPositioner. While doing it, I thought about making them not items, but activators - you poke it, it displays a few pop-ups with selections, like color and type, and then add item and deduct money.

Reveal hidden contents

20180923045733_1.jpg

7 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

a soft dependency would mean that it isnt required. but would add more story to both mods as a whole, which IMO would make both mods that much better. side note, just because you have a mod installed doesnt mean you have to use every feature that is involved with that mod. i have DCL installed and only use it to help with other mods such as DEC's follower feature, which allows followers to find items i leave behind. so having CD installed, doesnt mean that this mods cant have a tie in to the mod. but to each their own i guess, if you dont like CD because at the current time it isnt fully supporting of DD 4.1 that you wouldnt have to install it. as for people who still like CD and would love another mod that has an occasional interaction with the master, the better for us. just as DCL isnt a requirement for this mod, it is implied as a soft dependency, CD could be a soft dependency, neither mod is required, but both would add to this mod, and make less work.

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Reveal hidden contents

edit: I never said i didn't like CD, it just always makes player stuck in a situation you can't escape from even with console commands. I couldn't continue the mod or the Skyrim save from that point forward at all, and only possible option was to reload far back. It always stucked when i tried it again, and yes i reported the bug with many details but he didn't think think anything's wrong. Sorry but to me it was gamebreaking.

12 hours ago, steelmagpie said:

minor expansion on this idea.. 

take letter to Master from Laura  and find out when at CD shop it is an  letter to ask for more stock for Laura's shop.  Of course Master will send her supplies, but master being Master insists the Player wear the item/items back to the shop where Laura has a master key for them. Possible different random orders to be collected from just a Ball gag right through to full slave outfit. 

A lot of work maybe and if Vel doesn't wish to add to her workload maybe a person to collect delivery from on solitude docks or similar place where it makes sense..  

So many great Ideas suggested by everyone you may be modding forever to keep up haha.. Which would explain Vels heavy workload..  Good luck finding the most usuable ones and fun to play..

13 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

Thanks for the suggestions.

I don't intend to have CDS as a requirement right now. That would mean that they would always need roughly the same version of their requirements and that is a hard thing to do.

Don't get me wrong, I love CDS. I'm in his Beta team. But I don't want to have too many requirements for this mod. That would make it harder for all of us.

I could make it a soft dependency, but doesn't eliminate all the problems.

Having devices on display in the shop is also something I have on my list.

@MstrN

The timed device will be a choice. The new features will all be something you have to start yourself like a quest.

Seeing a woman getting fucked and taken against their will seems to be a really populair kink. I'm really into bondage, but being raped scares the shit out of me.

If wearing leggings gets me random unwarranted slaps on the butt, I don't want to know what a helpless bound women in Skyrim has to go through. I can see the appeal, but it still kinda rubs me the wrong way sometimes.

1 hour ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

The timed device will be a choice. The new features will all be something you have to start yourself like a quest.

Seeing a woman getting fucked and taken against their will seems to be a really populair kink. I'm really into bondage, but being raped scares the shit out of me.

If wearing leggings gets me random unwarranted slaps on the butt, I don't want to know what a helpless bound women in Skyrim has to go through. I can see the appeal, but it still kinda rubs me the wrong way sometimes. 

I'm not talking about the choice to get into the timed devices, I'm talking about an immersive option to get rid of them if I'm tired of animated gameplay interruptions.

And about the rape kink, I'd say it's just the fact that loverslab is one of very few places where discussions and modding related to that topic isn't prosecuted, or even really frowned upon, thus accumulating people who can share their thoughts without fear of incredibly hostile reaction such topics usually receive in most other places.

As of being bound in skyrim, I just prefer to think that PC reputation is something that stops anyone from doing any unasked advances, no matter what she's wearing.

And about sets, just as examples.

Spoiler

20180923140129_1.jpg

@Jordan777

I have moved it before to solve a conflict with a populair LL mod. It was inevitable that another conflict would pop up. I want to make it available for everyone, but this spot seems to work really well. The Stormcrown Estate is also a 3 year old mod that isn't very populair. I don't want to run the risk of introducing more conflicts after moving it again.

6 minutes ago, MstrN said:

I'm not talking about the choice to get into the timed devices, I'm talking about an immersive option to get rid of them if I'm tired of animated gameplay interruptions.

And about the rape kink, I'd say it's just the fact that loverslab is one of very few places where discussions and modding related to that topic isn't prosecuted, or even really frowned upon, thus accumulating people who can share their thoughts without fear of incredibly hostile reaction such topics usually receive in most other places.

As of being bound in skyrim, I just prefer to think that PC reputation is something that stops anyone from doing any unasked advances, no matter what she's wearing.

And about sets, just as examples.

Reveal hidden contents

20180923140129_1.jpg

Sorry, I misunderstood.

I'm planning on making a quest where you wear timed devices for a reward. You're paid for each day you wear it and you can opt out at any time.

I'm also planning a quest where you're rewarded for testing a new restraint. This is the one with the possible unforeseen consequences. :naughty:

I'm not sure I understand your problem with the animated gameplay interruptions though. The ones I know about can be changed is that mods' MCM. Can you explain?

5 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Okay folks, I need you ideas again.

I want the "Bind me like a helpless slave" option to give a random set. Right now there's only one outcome.

I would like atleast 2 more sets of restraints.

I wouldn't mind seeing pony outfits, but I wouldn't know if that really fits the mod. That's up to you

What I really want to see is newer DD devices.
I'm not sure about the pet suit, since that's I think the most restrictive set in the game I think? (maybe apart DCL's rubbers slave set, idk)

Also, straitjackets!

Most preferably the ones without legbinders since I'm very picky and get very impatient if I move as slow as a turtle :P 

But legbinders do look nice in the game, so I wouldn't mind either that much.

Also, I would love to see if I could customize these random outfits to whatever bondage items I like.
If you know DDE, you can create custom outfits and equip them whenever you like.
If you know a way how to store currently equipped devices somewhere, maybe you can add this in the future at some point?
Again, me being picky.

2 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I want the "Bind me like a helpless slave" option to give a random set. Right now there's only one outcome.

Would be cool to see new rope items from dd, not sure if they are available in 4.1 or only in beta.

In my opionion they are really well made and looks like they are not used by any other mod yet.

2 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I would really love to see the bitchsuit from the last DD. I think no mod has implemented this outfit yet but it's so damn hot. Maybe even make it a quest to get from point A to point B.

3 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

The Chain Harness, full Slave Chain set, steel/copper set. The Skyrim Bound mod has a cool idea in which you can also select various themed presets.

33 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Sorry, I misunderstood.

I'm planning on making a quest where you wear timed devices for a reward. You're paid for each day you wear it and you can opt out at any time.

I'm also planning a quest where you're rewarded for testing a new restraint. This is the one with the possible unforeseen consequences. :naughty:

No worries. But about unforeseen consequences...

34 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I'm not sure I understand your problem with the animated gameplay interruptions though. The ones I know about can be changed is that mods' MCM. Can you explain? 

That's just me grumbling about general DD belt thing - high arousal, you walk from point A to point B, and in four minutes of real life you're forced to stop and watch your character rubbing herself six times. I got fed up with this feature back when I tried DD 3 "Forbidden Bookshelf" quest.

I know it's customizable now, it's just the general problem of DD - it's entertaining for about five minutes. After that it's annoyance. And if my character is forced to proceed, it's a strong impetus to either roll back to earlier save or hit "reset" button in DD MCM.

That's why I ask for the dialogue option where Laura takes her devices back and returns keys. And leaving the window to opt out of the quests at any moment. I know there's "reset" button in the DD MCM, but immersive option would greatly help at reducing animosity towards quest-giving character.

Like "She's interested in what will happen next, and rewards continuation." instead of "You're forced to wear this stuff now." And...

34 minutes ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

Most preferably the ones without legbinders since I'm very picky and get very impatient if I move as slow as a turtle 

...this. I think lasting movement speed reductions is probably the worst thing modders can add. Ten minutes of crawling, and you'll think that reading old propaganda articles about the youth of Sun Yat-sen, the founder of Republic of China, would've been more entertaining than crawling forward for the next hour.

Devices look nice. But some of them just drain any enjoyment from the game, if enforced.

1 hour ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

Also, straitjackets!

Most preferably the ones without legbinders since I'm very picky and get very impatient if I move as slow as a turtle :P 

But legbinders do like nice in the game, so I wouldn't mind either that much.

Choices are good. Maybe a quest where you deliver a letter to that bald guy in the Jarl's throne room, like getting a business license signed. Paperwork is just a necessary evil in all business, right? Or any time of delivery quest. It's a paid job and you get paid more if you have the legbinder option, or the extreme hobble dress. Or you can go the easier route and not have the legbinder just the straight jacket. I like choices and those who want the harder quest can opt in and out as their mood suits them. 

9 hours ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

I wouldn't mind seeing pony outfits, but I wouldn't know if that really fits the mod. That's up to you

What I really want to see is newer DD devices.
I'm not sure about the pet suit, since that's I think the most restrictive set in the game I think? (maybe apart DCL's rubbers slave set, idk)

Also, straitjackets!

But legbinders do look nice in the game, so I wouldn't mind either that much.

Also, I would love to see if I could customize these random outfits to whatever bondage items I like.
If you know DDE, you can create custom outfits and equip them whenever you like.
If you know a way how to store currently equipped devices somewhere, maybe you can add this in the future at some point?
Again, me being picky.

The pony stuff isn't for me and the petsuit is too restrictive. Especially compared the the current set she gives.

The straitjacket is a good one, but I won't use the legbinder variant because that one is also too restrictive.

I like the idea of having a custom set like in DDe. But I don't even know where to begin with that. I still like it, so something like that will probably be added at some point. Just not right now.

9 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Would be cool to see new rope items from dd, not sure if they are available in 4.1 or only in beta.

In my opionion they are really well made and looks like they are not used by any other mod yet.

I like the rope items, but I didn't use them because they don't seem to fit for me. I use CBBE slim and they look like this:

5ac34642b549c_enb2018_04_0310_55_51_67DD.JPG.913af363d4dce44bdab5ccdefda7a452.JPG

I had the same issue when I switched to the recommended CBBE Curvy. I'm not sure for which body they are intended.

9 hours ago, glebbus13 said:

I would really love to see the bitchsuit from the last DD. I think no mod has implemented this outfit yet but it's so damn hot. Maybe even make it a quest to get from point A to point B.

I like the petsuit too and that's why I added it for sale. It's just too restrictive. I'm planning to use it among the other super restrictive stuff. But I need to be carefull about adding these. Because using those can really hurt the gameplay.

8 hours ago, MstrN said:

No worries. But about unforeseen consequences...

That's just me grumbling about general DD belt thing - high arousal, you walk from point A to point B, and in four minutes of real life you're forced to stop and watch your character rubbing herself six times. I got fed up with this feature back when I tried DD 3 "Forbidden Bookshelf" quest.

I know it's customizable now, it's just the general problem of DD - it's entertaining for about five minutes. After that it's annoyance. And if my character is forced to proceed, it's a strong impetus to either roll back to earlier save or hit "reset" button in DD MCM.

That's why I ask for the dialogue option where Laura takes her devices back and returns keys. And leaving the window to opt out of the quests at any moment. I know there's "reset" button in the DD MCM, but immersive option would greatly help at reducing animosity towards quest-giving character.

Like "She's interested in what will happen next, and rewards continuation." instead of "You're forced to wear this stuff now." And...

...this. I think lasting movement speed reductions is probably the worst thing modders can add. Ten minutes of crawling, and you'll think that reading old propaganda articles about the youth of Sun Yat-sen, the founder of Republic of China, would've been more entertaining than crawling forward for the next hour.

Devices look nice. But some of them just drain any enjoyment from the game, if enforced.

I totally agree. I really like the more restrictive items, but it's a big challenge to implement them correctly.

6 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

themed sets are popular.. such as the ebonite pieces, all beinf the same type. currently the arm and leg cuffs are leather while the rest are ebonite. makeing them all the same material would be nice. pluss, the current suite doesnt have the matching gloves.

That's a good idea. I'll probably make different colour variations for the sets.