Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

6 hours ago, GuruSR said:

The castle doesn't seem to be a really good place for the sex part, is the dungeon any better, would that be a better place?   With the exception of the extra guards when dealing with Deviously Cursed Loot.

Also, with the Armbinder on, Swain seems to start a sex scene, then it swaps to DDYokeSolo and he vanishes, I did find him standing under the top floor alone, grunting...

That looks more like issues caused by your SL, DD and DCL installs, rather than this mod. Do you have anything installed regarding the DD animation filters? I know SexLab Utility Plus (also affects positoning during sex scenes) and an unofficial patch to the DDi animfilter exist that address this feature.

2 hours ago, The Stinkin' Beaver said:

It crashes right after I got 15 lockpicks equipped. HDT is installed.

Still looks like a HDT-PE issue. You may have to double check.

3 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Still looks like a HDT-PE issue. You may have to double check.

Thanks, now I know where to look. I tried both HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28 and HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v.2.11 but it crashes with both. I did have leg chains earlier though with the first mentioned version. Which file do you recommend?

1 hour ago, The Stinkin' Beaver said:

Which file do you recommend?

I can't help you with the SSE version, I have like 6 minutes played on that. For fixing up your DD for SSE install, you should be looking here for example:

7 hours ago, The Stinkin' Beaver said:

Thanks for this awesome content! Unfortunately I get a CTD after the first Jade quest, when I stand by the counter to get ready to go with K to the slavers' hideout. It crashes right after I got 15 lockpicks equipped. HDT is installed. I can't find a log, despite having bEnableLogging=1 in Skyrim.ini?

I just did this quest, the lockpicks are given after the HDT shackles are equipped, and right before you're teleported to the slavers den.  Maybe there's something in there that is causing the crash.  I remember in DCL that Leon's quest would sometimes crash when you were supposed to teleport to Ustolf's mansion, they fixed that by moving the guy inside the Bannered Mare.  Which doesn't help us at all because  you're already inside.  Hrm.

16 hours ago, Taki17 said:

That looks more like issues caused by your SL, DD and DCL installs, rather than this mod. Do you have anything installed regarding the DD animation filters? I know SexLab Utility Plus (also affects positoning during sex scenes) and an unofficial patch to the DDi animfilter exist that address this feature.

Oh, no, I wasn't sure, since that yoke issue didn't start until DCL went in (well, I didn't know, first play through after the last Shop update, so I didn't know), I don't have SLUP (wow, almost got SLURP for an acronym, that'd have been aptly acquired).  This DDi animfilter patch, where would I find that?

My main concern was the castle, too many NPCs to get in the way if you're just going in there for the first time (the Yarl's "B" getting in your face while trying to have sex with Swain or DCL's rape situation blocking that too).  The relocating during the start of the sex with Swain seems to love placing you in mid-air under that upper floor, half the time I wind up falling down to the first floor and looking up to see Swain doing the motions in mid-air.  I can wait it out and it finishes, then he falls down too, kind of an immersion breaker.  I think a shady part of the dungeon would be better, plus he could use that as a back story, saying he's helping out with the prisoner lockups, making chains and locks for that.

GuruSR.

Hi everybody, and hi Laura! Thank you for this amazing mod, I liked it from the beginning of the story quest and I'm excited for what will happen!

I appreciate the new features of the mod but I was just wandering...

If we are the new Pony Express for Laura, why we shouldn't wear...a pony suit? Imagine to fill up the valley of Skyrim with your hooves's sound, running and neighing with a beautiful bite gag

What a lovely scene will be with the special pony suit of the Laura bondage shop

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

This DDi animfilter patch, where would I find that?

I've been using it for a while now without any sorts of issues, in conjunction with enhanced anim filter from utility plus.

35 minutes ago, HGF said:

What a lovely scene will be with the special pony suit of the Laura bondage shop

Sorry to burst your bubble, but neither Laura or I are interested in pony stuff to implement content and create the items for it, respectively.

5 hours ago, Taki17 said:

I've been using it for a while now without any sorts of issues, in conjunction with enhanced anim filter from utility plus.

I found SUM (Sexlab Utility Mod), didn't find a Plus?  Though it's a mod, not a SKSE plugin, so I am somewhat leery to adding it because, I'm at 252 "mod" entries, so I only have 2 left before I can't do anything else, so I have to be choosy.

EDIT:  I found it, but it too is a mod, so I'll wait and see how the patch works first.

GuruSR.

Hello one and all,

I have encountered an issue with the Broken Warrior quest.  I believe I am finished the quest, as I have brought Dynane to Laura's shop, but I can't get Laura to say any more than "You found her!"  She just keeps repeating that, blocking me from conversing with her.  I tried waiting a full minute, but Laura seems locked in a loop.  

Has anyone else experienced this?  Is there an easy fix? 

14 minutes ago, LieutenantPaladine said:

Hello one and all,

I have encountered an issue with the Broken Warrior quest.  I believe I am finished the quest, as I have brought Dynane to Laura's shop, but I can't get Laura to say any more than "You found her!"  She just keeps repeating that, blocking me from conversing with her.  I tried waiting a full minute, but Laura seems locked in a loop.  

Has anyone else experienced this?  Is there an easy fix? 

once you release her from her master.  you should go with her to riften. there she will speak with her sister...and she will want to talk with you afterwards. once done you can go back with her to the shop.

I know this has probably been asked to exhaustion, but does anyone have a copy of the Captured Dreams Shop SSE mod? I dont plan to sell, modify or otherwise give it out to others, its just for personal use.

I dont want to bother Velarius, i think he gets more than enough requests...

Again, sorry for bothering you all, and thanks in advance

13 minutes ago, goten77 said:

I know this has probably been asked to exhaustion, but does anyone have a copy of the Captured Dreams Shop SSE mod? I dont plan to sell, modify or otherwise give it out to others, its just for personal use.

I dont want to bother Velarius, i think he gets more than enough requests...

Again, sorry for bothering you all, and thanks in advance

Why would you ask this on a support thread for another, might I add entirely unrelated, mod? make a search/request topic in the right forum (and simply wait for an answer).

Not sure there's been a SSE port, and if there was it might have been pulled to respect Veladrius' choice to not distribute his mod any further.

1 hour ago, Clockwinding said:

Why would you ask this on a support thread for another, might I add entirely unrelated, mod? make a search/request topic in the right forum (and simply wait for an answer).

Not sure there's been a SSE port, and if there was it might have been pulled to respect Veladrius' choice to not distribute his mod any further.

The original forum is closed, and i tought someone here might have it, given the relation

3 hours ago, goten77 said:

The original forum is closed, and i tought someone here might have it, given the relation

I think CD is unuseable with DD 4+ that why he remove it due to his health and the amount of work to rewrite all the scrpit to compatible with DD4+.

I did have CD but i deleted it because i don't think i might be able to use it again, which i need to down-date DD and tons of other mods.

Beside, many other mods give the same features as CD.

If u need a shop: Laura, Deviously Pink (suppose the next release is playable), DCL dollmaker, Devious Lore LoreMonger.

If u need release option: All the above and many others like Devious Helper, DD Equip,...

If u need DD quest: All the above give tons of quest, also Devious Vanilla make vanilla quest more interesting.

Just like @Valerius had said, it is time to put back his mod and move on. (Still miss his Deviant theme shop owner, Laura is too submissive)

During "The Trapped Hunter", Raldbthar is level recommended at 12.  So anyone wanting to do the recovery of the girls, make sure you're at least 12 before trying it.

EDIT:  Sadly, couldn't find the person inside, everything is dead, don't have the Attunement Sphere to go down into the lower area, no marker shows up for the person once inside.

GuruSR.

3 hours ago, GuruSR said:

During "The Trapped Hunter", Raldbthar is level recommended at 12.  So anyone wanting to do the recovery of the girls, make sure you're at least 12 before trying it.

EDIT:  Sadly, couldn't find the person inside, everything is dead, don't have the Attunement Sphere to go down into the lower area, no marker shows up for the person once inside.

GuruSR.

Spoiler

you do not find the hunter inside the dwarven ruin. what you find inside the ruin is info of her whereabouts. this can be found near the entrance (once you enter Raldbathar) in an ornate chest or boss chest.  

12 hours ago, darktej said:
  Hide contents

you do not find the hunter inside the dwarven ruin. what you find inside the ruin is info of her whereabouts. this can be found near the entrance (once you enter Raldbathar) in an ornate chest or boss chest.  

Found it, overlooked it the first time, but that location does say level 12 before going into it, so perhaps a mention in the FAQ about that.

12 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

That place is annoying with the blade spin trap. The follower always bleed out there and got pushed back by the blade. It took so long for the follower to get to other side of the trap.

Actually, those traps are very useful, drag enemies to them and get past them, jumped up on the rubble and lit the gas on fire and fried the machines chasing me, so using traps to your advantage is good!

GuruSR.

On 7/12/2020 at 12:42 PM, GuruSR said:

Actually, those traps are very useful, drag enemies to them and get past them, jumped up on the rubble and lit the gas on fire and fried the machines chasing me, so using traps to your advantage is good!

I used this when I was doing the thieves guild quest, I was low level on expert with a crap ton of levels with enchating, sneak and speach, but with almost no level in any combat skills, I used so many of the fire and blade traps that at somepoint they stopped working LOL

I think I need a little help with my playthrough.

It's the quest in a slaver's cave (sorry, I forgot how this quest calls), a moment when you should read the second book. It is possible to make a guy, tht guards a door, to walk away, but the door will be still locked. Is it a bug, or I should do something else?

6 minutes ago, __egora__ said:

It's the quest in a slaver's cave (sorry, I forgot how this quest calls), a moment when you should read the second book. It is possible to make a guy, tht guards a door, to walk away, but the door will be still locked. Is it a bug, or I should do something else?

There is a key to that door. Have a good look around the whole zone and you should spot it.

47 minutes ago, __egora__ said:

You should get the key first before lure the guard. It on the table near the guy change your blind fold to gag. The table near the wall.