Voorstryden's Perfect Slut Body + Outfits - W.I.P. thread

Voorstryden

The ESP you made is good, post the heels here, I have been working on a transparent set as well, plus stripper socks. We need more folks modding for this body type! I would like to see more miniskirts, platform heels with different style straps, tops that allow her boobs to pop out, open cup bra, mesh dress, mesh lingerie, sheer lingerie, etc...

Voor

bumpy bump

i see you have returned voor' date=' are you going to let me know if my esp works for you? :)

by the way i made a transparent version of the heels with hot pink soles as a test of my nifscripting ability.

[/quote']

I Dont Suppose The Transparent Set You Been Doing Are The Same As

Ones On The DDS File Used For The GND.Nif

I Really Would Love Them And The Dress On It ...

me? mine is a pinkish color i'll have to post a pic of it sometime here.

i suppose i could see if i could make one like that maybe.

The ESP you made is good' date=' post the heels here, I have been working on a transparent set as well, plus stripper socks. We need more folks modding for this body type! I would like to see more miniskirts, platform heels with different style straps, tops that allow her boobs to pop out, open cup bra, mesh dress, mesh lingerie, sheer lingerie, etc...

Voor

bumpy bump

i see you have returned voor, are you going to let me know if my esp works for you? :)

by the way i made a transparent version of the heels with hot pink soles as a test of my nifscripting ability.

ok good, lol you went poof and i just wanted to know if the place i put the stump was good.

i need to learn how to adapt clothing meshes, i also made some hot pink stockings based on the ones from yangyang.

they are a bit bright and i need to redo the normal maps some of them look.. off unnatural lol.

plus they clip and don't move right.

PM me a download link for the stockings and platform heels, i can take a look at them and see what I can do, then send them back.

Glad to know you are working on the PS project demongoat.

The ESP you made is good' date=' post the heels here, I have been working on a transparent set as well, plus stripper socks. We need more folks modding for this body type! I would like to see more miniskirts, platform heels with different style straps, tops that allow her boobs to pop out, open cup bra, mesh dress, mesh lingerie, sheer lingerie, etc...

Voor

bumpy bump

i see you have returned voor, are you going to let me know if my esp works for you? :)

ok good, lol you went poof and i just wanted to know if the place i put the stump was good.

i need to learn how to adapt clothing meshes, i also made some hot pink stockings based on the ones from yangyang.

they are a bit bright and i need to redo the normal maps some of them look.. off unnatural lol.

PM me a download link for the stockings and platform heels' date=' i can take a look at them and see what I can do, then send them back.

Glad to know you are working on the PS project demongoat.

Voor

bumpy bump

sure :)

i stole some textures from apachii so i'm going to remake them as a different texture here and get them up on my mediafire account.

See I Have What You Might Call A Shoe Fetish.

And The Sluttier The Better .

See I Have What You Might Call A Shoe Fetish.

And The Sluttier The Better .

rofl, did you download my version? if you did what do you think of it?

They Look Nice ... One Little Problem The Left Shoe Texture Is Diffrent To The Right.

One Was Useing HeelsHotPnkSolid And The Other LatexGloss_Pink , But There No

LatexGloss_Pink Texture Included .. So I Looks Silver ,

But Apart From That I Like Em...

They Look Nice ... One Little Problem The Left Shoe Texture Is Diffrent To The Right.

One Was Useing HeelsHotPnkSolid And The Other LatexGloss_Pink ' date=' But There No

LatexGloss_Pink Texture Included .. So I Looks Silver ,

But Apart From That I Like Em...

[/quote']

doh i thought i fixed that.

i changed the textures to something other than what someone else made.

let me go fix that.

edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?36xzq9ftkyn35h7 new fixed nif :)

I Like Those Stockings ' date=' What Body Mesh Are You Useing On Those Char Pictures ?

[/quote']

i believe its' what ever the clothing works with, manga i think.

yeah voor is going to see if he can redo the stockings to work with the shoes, they don't move right.

there are like 10 in total meshes some don't work so well, but i got the ones i can edit.

Archived