Voorstryden's Perfect Slut Body + Outfits - W.I.P. thread

Voorstryden

legit1337, where is the odd vertex so I can fix it?

demongoat, thanks for the updated ESP, I really have no I clue on how to do that myself. If I may ask a favor, can you update your ESP and change the names so that PS is the first part of the names for the platform heels? this way they can stay grouped together instead of being scattered in the inventory... how about "PS 10" Red Mules, PS 10" Gold Mules, etc."

If you can do this, I'll download and include your ESP in the next update to the PS files - I want to fix the odd vertex with the Dragon Song lower and the odd Himo issues too, including the missing .dds for the gold mules.

Keep up the good work guys, post some screenies if you can for motivation for the rest of us and keep the tweaks and critiques coming!

Voor

I have played with the body for a little bit and it looks awesome. There are some obvious lines around the hip area where it isn't as seamless. I wanted to try the clothes out, but I cannot find 1) Weynon Inn or 2) a hallow stump around Weynon Priory (which is where I am assuming it's located).

Right, speaking of that tree stump (pic reminded me). ya might have to move it just a tad bit. It is in direct conflict with Busquits Priestess of Mara mod. The stump, is on top of the POM chest location exactly. For those wo may be using v1 of PoM, there is actually be two stumps on the same location.

Just a heads up.

Did have one question though. Does the exp add a playable race or no? I saw the blood elf requirement but I'm not seeing a new Slut race. Everything else works fine though.

Thanks legit1337- I fixed the vertex (I think), go ahead and download the newest version and extract it. I don't know how to move the stump, can someone help? :( I also don't know how to make her a playable race or I would have gladly done it. I know when I was originally working with GSBModders he was working on a race file for her - then his PC exploded or something terrible and he has been busy otherwise I'm sure he'll chime in here.

legit1337' date=' where is the odd vertex so I can fix it?

demongoat, thanks for the updated ESP, I really have no I clue on how to do that myself. If I may ask a favor, can you update your ESP and change the names so that PS is the first part of the names for the platform heels? this way they can stay grouped together instead of being scattered in the inventory... how about "PS 10" Red Mules, PS 10" Gold Mules, etc."

If you can do this, I'll download and include your ESP in the next update to the PS files - I want to fix the odd vertex with the Dragon Song lower and the odd Himo issues too, including the missing .dds for the gold mules.

Keep up the good work guys, post some screenies if you can for motivation for the rest of us and keep the tweaks and critiques coming!

Voor

[/quote']

sure i can do that, be up soonish. us goats like to take our time you know :)

i updated the esp, i changed the names of the shoes to "PS10" "color" Platform shoes.

i also moved the stump it stands near the large rock close to the docks, still close to the pom one so you can find it, but farther back so it doesn't overlap (i hope)

http://www.mediafire.com/?qj9qo8sogyc619k

Thanks legit1337- I fixed the vertex (I think)' date=' go ahead and download the newest version and extract it. I don't know how to move the stump, can someone help? :( I also don't know how to make her a playable race or I would have gladly done it. I know when I was originally working with GSBModders he was working on a race file for her - then his PC exploded or something terrible and he has been busy otherwise I'm sure he'll chime in here.

[/quote']

Confirmed. It is indeed fixed.

Still' date=' I can't see the body. It just shows floating head.

I've installed high heel+blood elve+ all the requirements, but still invisible body.

Can you make body mode more simple than using blood elve's body texture?

[/quote']

1) Did you redownload latest version from first page?

2) Can you create a blood elf from start?

Small input on the missing body problem:

The texture path in nifskope reads:

Textures\Blood elf\update\footfemale.dds

This means: If you don't have that folder, the mesh has no texture to display.

The blood elf mod alone provides the "Blood elf" folder, but no "update" subfolder (Only Body/Eyes/Hair/Head). I reckon you have to download the updates of that mod too, as the name suggests that, but I haven't tried it.

Edit: Yup, seems to be part of update 4.

Alternatively;

You can just go ahead and create this folder and subfolder yourself and put "any" respective body textures with the according names into it.

The body parts use the "skin" material anyway.

For those who don't get what I mean:

1. Go into Oblivion/Data/Textures

2. Create a Blood Elf folder

3. Create a update folder in the Blood Elf folder

4. Copy footfemale.dds, foot.dds, handfemale.dds etc of your current race into the update folder.

That did the trick for me.

Perhaps altering the texture path in nifskope also does the job, haven't tried that either, as it already worked with the prior named option for me.

Agreed on the update pack 3 & 4 topic.

Seeing I didnt have the Blood Elves originally I DL'd and installed all packs and never ran into a problem.

@Goat

Thanks for moving the stump. I havent checked it in game yet but even a little off the original spot would have been enough to make the PoM chest visible again. Thanks much!

new 1.07 update coming out soon...

i will get on it!

think maybe i should make two esps for people who don't use the hh esp?

ha, hey if anything voor, you gave me a reason to do CS stuff, i'm looking into how the heck people make all those crazy scripts.

now if someone could help me out with the hh system i can't seem to do it right

heads up!

finally got it all squared away!

http://www.mediafire.com/?iylx8tv6gug6heq for the latest esp.

i moved the stump across to vilverin very close to the arches it should be easy to spot once you go over the hill.

decided to move it there to make it easier to find and it looks more natural(first thought close to the docks might be better)

unless voor wants me to move it later that is where the stump is.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived