Voorstryden's Perfect Slut Body + Outfits - W.I.P. thread

Voorstryden

• 3 months later...

I have a problem. Instead' date=' the tribe in which it is to occur is an exclamation point.

[/quote']

That generally means that you're missing a mesh. To find out what you're missing, your best bet is probably to use FormID Finder

Once you know what you're missing, your problem is almost solved.

THX

• 3 weeks later...

The Dragon Song Top is for some unknown reason marked as a quest item so to remove it you need tes4edit and load the esp. Second find the 'flags' section in of said item click on it to edit. Third tes4edit should prompt you about if you want to do this yes click the quest item flag and save it should be no more.

hi! does anyone have an idea when more clothes will be available?

I'm not sure if Voorstryden is still working on this project. Your best bet is to dive in and start converting outfits yourself. These days it's a lot easier than it used to be.

First, grab a ready-to-go copy of Blender http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42755

Next, grab my clothing body type converter: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12606

If you run into trouble or have questions, just ask in the appropriate threads. I'm always happy to give pointers and advice.

Most of all, have fun!

hi! does anyone have an idea when more clothes will be available? plus' date=' is there a way to remove the dragon song armor top from inventory?

[/quote']

Voorstyden asked me to do a bunch of conversions for him a while ago. I did what I could, but he was asking for a very specific look, and I was having trouble trying to get it to look "right".

One of the pms he sent me:

I wanted to ask if you could tweak them a little - so for example instead of scaling up the tops to accommodate her humongous tits (which end up looking like she had to go to the tailor for custom clothing), why not just scale it up a little to maybe DMRA size than adjust it to fit around her knockers? The end result will be way to small to cover her tits properly but then again that is the whole point of the PS mod.

-snip-

I would really be happy if the converted clothes allowed her tits to spill out of the tops, or have the lingerie pulled up over her tits, letting them hang freely. Does this make sense? Try and think of it this way, imagine the perfect slut character going into a store to try on these clothes. Obviously they are not going to have anything that can she can fit her monstrous tits into so picture her putting on the outfit and looking in the mirror to see her huge tits not fitting, jutting out, or hanging out of the tiny clothing... that is the look I am after with PS outfits.

This was in reference to one of the Krista "Lady" mods.

I haven't heard from him in a long while, so I don't think the handful of stuff I've done will ever see the light of day. Sorry. :(

The Dragon Song Top is for some unknown reason marked as a quest item so to remove it you need tes4edit and load the esp. Second find the 'flags' section in of said item click on it to edit. Third tes4edit should prompt you about if you want to do this yes click the quest item flag and save it should be no more.

Thanks. I'll try to do this.

hi! does anyone have an idea when more clothes will be available?

I'm not sure if Voorstryden is still working on this project. Your best bet is to dive in and start converting outfits yourself. These days it's a lot easier than it used to be.

First' date=' grab a ready-to-go copy of Blender http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42755

Next, grab my clothing body type converter: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12606

If you run into trouble or have questions, just ask in the appropriate threads. I'm always happy to give pointers and advice.

Most of all, have fun!

[/quote']

Hi. Thanks a lot for the links and the clothing body type converter you made. I'm not a modder so it will take me a while to learn it. :D

This may be because I'm dumb, but I've followed all the instructions, I managed to get the body to show (although for some reason when I don't have the PS stuff equipped I'm a default underwear female..), but the breasts are messed up, like..They stretch out for eternity, what's happening?

This may be because I'm dumb' date=' but I've followed all the instructions, I managed to get the body to show (although for some reason when I don't have the PS stuff equipped I'm a default underwear female..), but the breasts are messed up, like..They stretch out for eternity, what's happening?

[/quote']

You have the wrong skeleton most probably.

This may be because I'm dumb' date=' but I've followed all the instructions, I managed to get the body to show (although for some reason when I don't have the PS stuff equipped I'm a default underwear female..), but the breasts are messed up, like..They stretch out for eternity, what's happening?

[/quote']

You have the wrong skeleton most probably.

Thank you, I tried the compatibility skeleton and it fixed immediately.

• 1 month later...

Hello! Wow, it has been awhile. I've been playing "Skyrim" ever since I got it, but now I can't play it anymore due to graphics problems that refuse to be fixed. At least I still have "Oblivion"! It still loads up and works and I have to get used to that system's control methods. Congratulations to the people that got the translucent heels working! (They're being called "transparent heels" though.) But anyway, I don't recall the breasts being so small, though I don't expect them to be as big as the ones in "Skyrim", I thought I saw larger than default breasts for this body mod here as I was getting reacquainted with this thread. By "default" I mean for this mod. Where, or where, are those larger breasts for this mod? Are there any new outfits for it that don't shrink the breasts to less than default? Happy March Holidays!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived