Voorstryden's Perfect Slut Body + Outfits - W.I.P. thread

Voorstryden

Guys I may need more beta testers and kind folks from the community to help me with a couple of issues...

1.) I have no idea how to enable her platform heels to be 4H (HHHH) in height so the Vipcxjs Real High Heels System picks it up automatically. Right now fixing the height requires casting the "change height to self" spell.

2.) I couldn't figure out how to replace the long elf ears that came with Blood elves so I added the human (Imperial) ears to the earring NIF files and rendered the Blood Elf ears inoperable - this seems to cause a weird glitch randomly where something appears to be rendered around the player body but when you try and look at it in the console screen it looks like it goes to infinity and is not stable.

3.) Some of the meshes could use some work - example being the bondage rope which is too tight around her abdomen in 1 or 2 spots.

4.) I would like help in making her into a standalone race or someway of bundling all of the necessary files into one package.

That's about it.

Guys I may need more beta testers and kind folks from the community to help me with a couple of issues...

1.) I have no idea how to enable her platform heels to be 4H (HHHH) in height so the Vipcxjs Real High Heels System picks it up automatically. Right now fixing the height requires casting the "change height to self" spell.

2.) I couldn't figure out how to replace the long elf ears that came with Blood elves so I added the human (Imperial) ears to the earring NIF files and rendered the Blood Elf ears inoperable - this seems to cause a weird glitch randomly where something appears to be rendered around the player body but when you try and look at it in the console screen it looks like it goes to infinity and is not stable.

3.) Some of the meshes could use some work - example being the bondage rope which is too tight around her abdomen in 1 or 2 spots.

4.) I would like help in making her into a standalone race or someway of bundling all of the necessary files into one package.

That's about it.

If I may make a friendly suggestion. A lot of people (myself included) have been salivating over that body and clothes conversions for awhile now. Why don't you release the body and clothes now, and then work on (what I assume) is the CM partner that comes with them?

If I'm wrong in my guesses let me know, and again this is all up to you because you are the mod maker and not us :P.

About problem number 1, I actually prefer it this way. I don't use the high heels mod and really don't want any .esp dependent on it :-/. This way, the people with the high heels mod can enjoy the high heels (albiet with a slight inconvenience) and the people without can still have the rest of the clothes in the mod. Unless you are going to make 2 .esps, one with dependency on the high heels mod and one without.

You do have a point - I'm thinking about it - but I never made and a non-high heel foot mesh' date=' so for folks who want to boycott the heels they will have to edit the female foot mesh to fit the calf / shin of this body type. (Or make do with a misaligned mesh...)

[/quote']

It's ok. I personally just won't use the heels. I have no idea how to do anything to mods except be creative about moving files around haha.

Ah hell - I'd rather have everyone working on making this better than just a few. Guess she'll never really be perfect anyways.

Perfection is relative, and nothing says you can't work on it after you release it :).

Thank you for the release. I'm sure everyone will chip in so that you can get you mod where you want it.

Actually, the textures point to

Textures\character\Blood elf\update\footfemale.dds

but Blood Elves textures are installed on

Textures\Blood elf\update\footfemale.dds

So it is possible that there is indeed a problem with the texture paths?

You do have a point - I'm thinking about it - but I never made and a non-high heel foot mesh' date=' so for folks who want to boycott the heels they will have to edit the female foot mesh to fit the calf / shin of this body type. (Or make do with a misaligned mesh...)

[/quote']

well this is how i've done it: in CS load your mod and the heels esp along with the main esm. set your mod as active of course :)

then find your items then go to scripts, the scripts for the heels are at the bottom of the list, pick the HHHH.

do that for all of the heels in your mod. save it.

now the CS won't tag esps as masters so you need to use something else to do that.

like wrye bash, or tesedit.

wrye bash: just right click and click add master and it will open the data folder and you just find the heel controller esp.

with tesedit you have to load the controller esp and your mod, and ob esm of course.

then you right click on your esp and add master, then pick the controller esp.

you have to add it after using the CS everytime, the CS removes esps as masters.

by the way the gold mule doesn't have an icon, you forgot to turn the the jpg into a dds.

lol i really need to figure out how to reduce the size of images.

nm my game was broken, works fine on a new game.

changed the body textures and the nails on it, also added auto lift scripts, lol even at HHHH they don't really sit even on the ground V needs to add a HHHHH i think.

some other mods are like that though.

i could link the esp if anyone wants it, i changed the body texture to standard imperal and it adds lift on all the heels.

here is my edited esp: http://www.mediafire.com/?83agum9ntkukspd

added heel scripts to each heel and tagged it with the rhh mod, also added colors to the names of the items in case you just want to player add one set since the names don't tell you.

The body works fine now :D. Testing out the clothes soon.

EDIT: Clothes work great too... Except the dragon song bottom has a vertex out of place sorta hanging in midair off to the side. Other then that no problems.

Thank you for all of your work Voor' date=' this is great!

[/quote']

so does the himo it looks.. odd lol

Archived