Voorstryden's Perfect Slut Body + Outfits - W.I.P. thread

Voorstryden

Thank you dominus228 - let's see some more.

More screenshot = more motivation for me to release more content, including new shoe styles as well as jewelry.

Let's see 25 more screens make it into this thread from folks using my body type and I'll get back to updating the thread.

Voor

Hi! Thanks for the wonderful mod! I just wanted to report that with my character' date=' the shoe's souls including the heels, sink into the ground most of the time. Is that fixable?

[/quote']

Yeah That Happened to me, The problem for me was the the PerfectSlutXXX.esp (is that what it's called? I can't remember) was above the High Heels systems in the load order, so move it below it and it may fix it, if thats the problem.

The BP is specific to the PS body type.

Keep up the screenies guys - let's see her in use!

Demongoat - can you upload your different color transparent heels you were working on? I feel inspired to work on her some more! :)

i haven't really been working on anything lately, i broke oblivion again so i haven't really been doing much.

plus i'm trying to figure out how to bloody make the high heel system work.

think you could help me out with that?

i'm stumped on when you add skeletons and do bone weighting... i look at ziitch's tutorial but it doesn't make it clear.

do i add the skeleton with the kf before or after i rig it? or do i do the skeleton with the height kf then rig it?

since all i want to do is transfer the weighting i use one of the platforms and copy the weighting using the scripts.

could use some help here lol, i'm going to start learning how to convert stuff after i learn this, so maybe you can see some gear for this body.

Right, so, I've followed the read-mes in the downloads, to the letter (and even tried the alternate method of using the update folder suggested earlier in the thread) but when I create a new blood elf female (something I can do, just fine, without this) and overwriting the body files into the _male folder just breaks HGEC on Belves entirely, giving them generic female underwear, removing their hair files, or both. My Blood Elf file is fully updated, it's before pretty much everything else in load order (except for the two times I tried putting it at the very bottom and just after the Lovers PK mods, on a whim).

Is there some catastrophic error I'm making because I just don't know modding well? The stump is where it's supposed to be, I'm just having a similar issue to an earlier poster when equipping it where the body is simply invisible, and with the body simply vanishing when I try to use the v1 (and v2, tried that once) body files included in Voor's most recent file on the 1st page.

Right' date=' so, I've followed the read-mes in the downloads, to the letter (and even tried the alternate method of using the update folder suggested earlier in the thread) but when I create a new blood elf female (something I can do, just fine, without this) and overwriting the body files into the _male folder just breaks HGEC on Belves entirely, giving them generic female underwear, removing their hair files, or both. My Blood Elf file is fully updated, it's before pretty much everything else in load order (except for the two times I tried putting it at the very bottom and just after the Lovers PK mods, on a whim).

Is there some catastrophic error I'm making because I just don't know modding well? The stump is where it's supposed to be, I'm just having a similar issue to an earlier poster when equipping it where the body is simply invisible, and with the body simply vanishing when I try to use the v1 (and v2, tried that once) body files included in Voor's most recent file on the 1st page.

[/quote']

are you updating archive invalidation?

by the way unless you want to change the skin textures you need bella's blood elves.

by the way unless you want to change the skin textures you need bella's blood elves.

I am updating with each new mod' date=' yes, unless I should be doing a specific version of the invalidation? I tried doing BSA Invalidation:Texture/Meshes and that ruined [b']everything[/b] (the game crashed after the opening cutscene), so that might be something I'm doing wrong.

Is there some other kind of blood elves I didn't know about? I thought Bella's were the only ones. I'm also not sure what you mean by 'change the skin textures'. You mean over-write the textures of the PS body? I don't particularly want to do that, no, but I am using Bella's Belves.

I am updating with each new mod' date=' yes, unless I should be doing a specific version of the invalidation? I tried doing BSA Invalidation:Texture/Meshes and that ruined [b']everything[/b] (the game crashed after the opening cutscene), so that might be something I'm doing wrong.

Is there some other kind of blood elves I didn't know about? I thought Bella's were the only ones. I'm also not sure what you mean by 'change the skin textures'. You mean over-write the textures of the PS body? I don't particularly want to do that, no, but I am using Bella's Belves.

if you are using obmm the redirection should be enough.

what i meant is using nifskope to change what textures the mesh uses, i set them to use the imperial ones instead of blood elves.

Hey Voorz bro, i really liked your work man; my question its if this works in Lovers with PK expansion , without any issues or compatibility problems; also with Claudia's little secret one; I dont wanna to download them because, i really likes how my girl looks (thanks to your Mods bro), and i really really dont wanna to lose this look. Thanks man.

if you are using obmm the redirection should be enough.

what i meant is using nifskope to change what textures the mesh uses' date=' i set them to use the imperial ones instead of blood elves.

[/quote']

EDIT: And then it magically started working. Didn't change anything, just logged in, went to the stump, massive tits! Thanks for the gorgeous mod, Voor.

Although the head still isn't working. Oh well.

hey guys i need help with the stomp: In teh place of teh stomp it appears a big " ! " (exclamation mark) inside a yellow diamond. I cannot take anything from that sign, it seems some error in or conflict , i need help please because i really wants the hot stuff inside. Thank you ..

Archived