Voorstryden's Perfect Slut Body + Outfits - W.I.P. thread

Voorstryden

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Taking a stroll in oblivion

hi hunny' date=' how ya doing?!

[/quote']

Hello! Hey, where did you find a mod with an upside down pose like that? I've been wanting one for awhile now, albeit, one where the hair and breasts point in the right direction, rather than defy gravity as shown in your picture! :P Plus, has anyone made one for breasts suspension yet? Just wondering.

Hello! I hope that this doesn't count as a "double post". But anyway, I still can't get the heels to function as intended. Also, why does everyone now sound like they wear the same type of shoes now? Well, those issues aside, here are my random comments thus far: #00: Jordan, or "Jordon"? I've seen pictures of her, and sure, she is a human blonde, and Caucasion too, but other than those qualities, I don't see the connection to her and your character's face or body! #01: But I do see the resemblance in make-up appilcation, to the original "Barbie" doll! #02: But what's with the flat-face look? Is that in vogue now? #02: "Hooker Hoops"! Nice ring to that term, using two "H" words like that side-by-side. Now that's poetic license in use! Ironically, "hoops" are actual "rings", more so than the commons studs that people refer to as being "rings", when they aren't. Also, knowing the story of how Colonel Hooker and "Hooker's Girls" came to be, I have to not like how you used "hooker" in this context. Which leads me to... #03: "Perfect Slut Body"? Really?! That's so insulting! Why didn't you use "Perfectly Sexy Body" instead? That way, my girl can be sexy and sexual, without being a so-called "slut"! Why should being perfectly sexual equal being "slutty"? My girl would be offended at being called one, and she would resort to saying, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! Hate me because I'm killing you for daring to insult me, you ugly, rude idiot!" (Hey, where's the "Smiley" menu?) OOPS! Hey now, where are the new clothes that I came here in search of?! P.S.: People really should learn the differences between "transparent" and "translucent"! The former is very clear and colorless, except when used as name for a color, i.e. "Transparent", while the former may be colored yet you can still see through it. Neither should be confused with "opaque", a color that usually can't be seen through without cheating, by using a very bright light for example, like we used in "Graphic Arts" class, way back when. (A "Light Table" would be the tool.)Hmm. I think that's all for now.

This Body its great: its fare Better than DMRA, but , there is not any version of armors, clothing an stuff made it for this, except what Voors did, and its just 1 and half outfit. I f we dont promote this body, real artists like Patzy or Edihils or Colorwheels will not take interest in to make stuff for the body; so , the body its useless until then.

Hello! Hey' date=' where did you find a mod with an upside down pose like that? I've been wanting one for awhile now, albeit, one where the hair and breasts point in the right direction, rather than defy gravity as shown in your picture! :P Plus, has anyone made one for breasts suspension yet? Just wondering.

[/quote']

hey Leo - its not pose mod but replacer that turns oblivion hanging corpses into girls... with magic antigravity boobs ;), got it on LL but cant remember where

Here's an update! The "Growlfs Body Adjustment" mod, if that be the actual name for it, works now! As if the VPSB bust wasn't large enough, I was able to "inflate" her breasts, via experimentation, by trying each setting, one at a time. Much to my surprise, the slots not yet labled actually functioned, so now my girl's bust is larger than the default, and still no sagging! (Though there was an option for that in one of the labeled slots.) This discovery was serindipity, for what I had intended to do, was to get the feet and mules to work together as intended, by using the leg adjustment options. I was able to get the heels to show, but not without forcing the toes to sink into the ground, and making it look like her ankles had been broken. The default setting turned out to be the best after all, even if it means that the mules mostly go unseen, except when sitting, jumping, swimming, et cetera. Oh! I almost forgot! The best part about the "Forced Breast Inflation" was that the VPSB upper armor adjusted accordingly too! Wow! I've never seen that happen before, so thanks "Voorstryden" for making that possible! :D

Here's an update! The "Growlfs Body Adjustment" mod' date=' if that be the actual name for it, works now! As if the VPSB bust wasn't large enough, I was able to "inflate" her breasts, via experimentation, by trying each setting, one at a time. Much to my surprise, the slots not yet labled actually functioned, so now my girl's bust is larger than the default, and still no sagging! (Though there was an option for that in one of the labeled slots.) This discovery was serindipity, for what I had intended to do, was to get the feet and mules to work together as intended, by using the leg adjustment options. I was able to get the heels to show, but not without forcing the toes to sink into the ground, and making it look like her ankles had been broken. The default setting turned out to be the best after all, even if it means that the mules mostly go unseen, except when sitting, jumping, swimming, et cetera. Oh! I almost forgot! The best part about the "Forced Breast Inflation" was that the VPSB upper armor adjusted accordingly too! Wow! I've never seen that happen before, so thanks "Voorstryden" for making that possible! :D

[/quote']

I tried that mod, but it doesnt works for me properly. The breasts looks odd and weird.

Here's an update! The "Growlfs Body Adjustment" mod' date=' if that be the actual name for it, works now! As if the VPSB bust wasn't large enough, I was able to "inflate" her breasts, via experimentation, by trying each setting, one at a time. Much to my surprise, the slots not yet labled actually functioned, so now my girl's bust is larger than the default, and still no sagging! (Though there was an option for that in one of the labeled slots.) This discovery was serindipity, for what I had intended to do, was to get the feet and mules to work together as intended, by using the leg adjustment options. I was able to get the heels to show, but not without forcing the toes to sink into the ground, and making it look like her ankles had been broken. The default setting turned out to be the best after all, even if it means that the mules mostly go unseen, except when sitting, jumping, swimming, et cetera. Oh! I almost forgot! The best part about the "Forced Breast Inflation" was that the VPSB upper armor adjusted accordingly too! Wow! I've never seen that happen before, so thanks "Voorstryden" for making that possible! :D

[/quote']

I tried that mod, but it doesnt works for me properly. The breasts looks odd and weird.

Hi! Huh? Define "odd and weird". Plus, which mod are you referring to? The one by Growlf? Please clarify! Thanks!

[/quote']

Hi! Huh? Define "odd and weird". Plus, which mod are you referring to? The one by Growlf? Please clarify! Thanks!

The growlf body resizing. Its terrible, my poor girl looks like a mutant with that. One breast bigger than the other one, and pointing to the sky, the other one , like a deflated baloon.

[/quote']

The growlf body resizing. Its terrible, my poor girl looks like a mutant with that. One breast bigger than the other one, and pointing to the sky, the other one , like a deflated baloon.

Hi! Aha! That's closer to the actual name than what I had written. Now, really? That's odd! My previous problem with it was that only the leg options worked as promised, hence why I was so happy that the ones for the breasts finally worked for me too. Now the image you describe, reminds me of a panel from a photographed comic strip in a 1970s-era issue of "National Lampoon", in which a guy with a big needle or pin, popped a girl's breast like it was a balloon, leaving one deflated and the as is, like you described! What a coincidence! But anyway, I've never seen that problem with Growlf's mod, so I do't know how to help you there. But when it works, it works! :D

Hi guys, first post woo!

anyway I can't for the life of me get this mod to work, I've installed the meshes for the body and the clothing, the clothing works fine but my character is completely invisible apart from her head, is there something else I need for this to work? because it's very annoying having no body :x

Hi guys' date=' first post woo!

anyway I can't for the life of me get this mod to work, I've installed the meshes for the body and the clothing, the clothing works fine but my character is completely invisible apart from her head, is there something else I need for this to work? because it's very annoying having no body :x

[/quote']

Hi Hoovy! Congratulations on your first post! Now about your problem. Hmm. Are you sure that you have all of the other required mods installed too, for this one to work? :s

[/quote']

Hi Hoovy! Congratulations on your first post! Now about your problem. Hmm. Are you sure that you have all of the other required mods installed too, for this one to work? :s

What its important, its to download the Blood Elves by BellaGail, but , also the mod it works in her succubus and vampire race too. Second, check your load order in your OBMM; i always put the perfectslut.esp at the end for to mot make conflict with another body replacers (like DMRA for example).

[/quote']

What its important, its to download the Blood Elves by BellaGail, but , also the mod it works in her succubus and vampire race too. Second, check your load order in your OBMM; i always put the perfectslut.esp at the end for to mot make conflict with another body replacers (like DMRA for example).

I have perfectslut.esp at the bottom of the load order, and yes I'm certain I have Blood Elves installed, my character IS a blood elf :x

I put the meshes in character/_male like the readme said but it's just not working :( I know the high heel system is working too if that's important.

[/quote']

I have perfectslut.esp at the bottom of the load order, and yes I'm certain I have Blood Elves installed, my character IS a blood elf :x

I put the meshes in character/_male like the readme said but it's just not working :( I know the high heel system is working too if that's important.

when in doubt check your invalidation!

[/quote']

when in doubt check your invalidation!

Hi! That reminds me! Uh, for some reason that escapes me, I updated the files with the mod manager and did the invalidaiton task and I used BOSS list manager too. So now, some of the NPCs have two or more competing sets of eyes trying to use the same eyesockets, while some NPCS have the intended pretty eyes. I thought I had that problem resolved a long time ago! But now it is back! :@ So how did I get it back? (The problem that is.) How do I resolve it again? What is the correct solution? Oh, and the heels still don't work for me! :s

Hi! This is my third attempt to reply. Will it work? EDIT: Yahoo! It worked this time! Okay now, let us see if I can attach the screenshot of my mod list! Here goes! Oh, wait! Where's that option? Hmm. EDIT: OH, this time I finally saw the message about the image file being too large! Argh! I'll have to reduce it and try again! EDIT: Here we go again! I hope it is still readable now though. EDIT: Aha! It looks like it finally worked! Whew! Yahoo!

Hi! This is my third attempt to reply. Will it work? EDIT: Yahoo! It worked this time! Okay now' date=' let us see if I can attach the screenshot of my mod list! Here goes! Oh, wait! Where's that option? Hmm. EDIT: OH, this time I finally saw the message about the image file being too large! Argh! I'll have to reduce it and try again! EDIT: Here we go again! I hope it is still readable now though.EDIT: Aha! It looks like it finally worked! Whew! Yahoo!

[/quote']

i'd suggest you get wrye bash, i believe there is a command to get the list of your mods on it.

if you are having issues with eyes you may want to make a bash patch

Hi! This is my third attempt to reply. Will it work? EDIT: Yahoo! It worked this time! Okay now' date=' let us see if I can attach the screenshot of my mod list! Here goes! Oh, wait! Where's that option? Hmm. EDIT: OH, this time I finally saw the message about the image file being too large! Argh! I'll have to reduce it and try again! EDIT: Here we go again! I hope it is still readable now though.EDIT: Aha! It looks like it finally worked! Whew! Yahoo!

[/quote']

Leo, the screenshot is unreadable. The good news is it is not at all necessary. You can easily get your load order from OBMM by hitting import/export, then view load order, then just copy it and paste it here. :)

Also please spoilers when posting load orders:

{spoiler}

paste load order here

{/spoiler}

Just substitute [] for {} above and you have a spoiler.

[/quote']

i'd suggest you get wrye bash, i believe there is a command to get the list of your mods on it.

if you are having issues with eyes you may want to make a bash patch

Hi Demongoat! Thanks for the tip, but I can't use that program. Nor can I use any of the Construction Sets or GECK for that matter. I don't know why they don't work, they just always refuse to do so. :huh:

[/quote']

Leo, the screenshot is unreadable. The good news is it is not at all necessary. You can easily get your load order from OBMM by hitting import/export, then view load order, then just copy it and paste it here. :)

Also please spoilers when posting load orders:

{spoiler}

paste load order here

{/spoiler}

Just substitute [] for {} above and you have a spoiler.

Hello Greg At Hit! Hmm. Okay, thanks for that tip. News to me! So I learned something new today! Yay! :D Now to see if I can actually do what you suggested. Ahem. Here I go again. :angel:

Here is my OBMM Mod Order List!

Oblivion.esm

Inventory Tracker.esm

Toaster Says Share v3.esm

Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp

FathisFix.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

ArUderfrykteFix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

UnderwaterVisibilityMod.esp

Louder Nirnroot Sound.esp