Voorstryden's Perfect Slut Body + Outfits - W.I.P. thread

Voorstryden

Hello,

Thanks for this, it's a great (if impratical) body type :)

We need more folks modding for this body type! I would like to see more miniskirts' date=' platform heels with different style straps, tops that allow her boobs to pop out, open cup bra, mesh dress, mesh lingerie, sheer lingerie, etc...

Voor[/quote']

I hope to learn Blender soon, it will be a good exercice (and motivation) to make mods for this body!

Love the pics guys - keep it up but let's see some slutty modeling using the Perfect Slut body! I'm going to release a new set of platforms specifically designed for a clear platform shoe to look right in game without seeing the bottom of the feet, sole, etc. Look for an update soon, including new colors for the Dragon Song, and stockings in various lengths.

An early present for those who love demongoat's pink heels.

I fixed various mesh issues as the originals were not intended to be transparent - these are.

demongoat's slutty pink lucite platform heels

demongoat, if you have time I would love to see you make a these in yellow, orange, red, blue, purple, green, and clear versions. All you would need to do is remake the dds file. :)

If anyone else has the urge to alter various outfits for the PS body, please start with the HW Dress!

For those who don't like huge fake titts on a fit and slim body with a nice round ass, how about you go and make your own body type the way you want it instead of crying here.

Try It This Time .. Just For The Record These Are Raw Images Not Been Enhanced Or Photoshopped ...

Oblivion2011-10-2002-48-44-55.jpg

Oblivion2011-10-2002-52-37-42.jpg

Oblivion2011-10-2002-54-18-78.jpg

Oblivion2011-10-2002-53-48-50.jpg

I Cant Believe How Fast Imageshack Removed These Pictures ....

This body is really sexy though. Is it Double Melons? Great work on the shoes.

I fixed various mesh issues as the originals were not intended to be transparent - these are.

demongoat' date=' if you have time I would love to see you make a these in yellow, orange, red, blue, purple, green, and clear versions. All you would need to do is remake the dds file. :)

If anyone else has the urge to alter various outfits for the PS body, please start with the HW Dress!

For those who don't like huge fake titts on a fit and slim body with a nice round ass, how about you go and make your own body type the way you want it instead of crying here.

[/quote']

You Made A Boo Boo,One Off The Texture Paths Is Wrong On

These Trans Pink Platforms The Foot Text Path Is .

textures\characters\blood elf\update\footfemale.dds

It Should Be

textures\blood elf\update\footfemale.dds

That Is How All The Others Heels You Did Were ,

It Was A Quick Fix ...

Try It This Time .. Just For The Record These Are Raw Images Not Been Enhanced Or Photoshopped ...

Oblivion2011-10-2002-48-44-55.jpg

Oblivion2011-10-2002-52-37-42.jpg

Oblivion2011-10-2002-54-18-78.jpg

Oblivion2011-10-2002-53-48-50.jpg

I Cant Believe How Fast Imageshack Removed These Pictures ....

This body is really sexy though. Is it Double Melons? Great work on the shoes.

Not Exactly Its A Version Of The Manga Body By YangYang ..

demongoat' date=' if you have time I would love to see you make a these in yellow, orange, red, blue, purple, green, and clear versions. All you would need to do is remake the dds file. :)

[/quote']

i'll give it a go voor, was wondering though if you could whip up one like the one in your first post, more of the slip-on style over the straps?

Dee383 - thanks for the fix - I deleted that extra directory so from now on new shoes will be OK.

demongoat, go ahead and add / share this body type away. I would love to see it get incorporated into setbody. I'll work on the clear vinyl strap version of the platforms and a pump version as soon as I can - thanks for the comment.

Anyone have in game screenies of how their PS character is decked out?

If so post them up - we need to get others excited so they can download and share it and spread popularity, and hopefully clothing will then start to show up.

Voor

First, and foremost, Great work! Love me some Tig ol' Bitties!

However there seems to be a problem in Houston..

I started getting pirates from "The Sea Tub Clarabel" spawn in at the stump. They (Or rather I havent seen them) never appeared before I installed this mod. And some horses from Weynon Priory.

Anyone else seen this?

First' date=' and foremost, Great work! Love me some Tig ol' Bitties!

I started getting pirates from "The Sea Tub Clarabel" spawn in at the stump. They (Or rather I havent seen them) never appeared before I installed this mod. And some horses from Weynon Priory.

Anyone else seen this?

[/quote']

hmm what esp are you using?

his or mine?

Anyone else seen this?

[/quote']

his or mine?

The one from the first page of this thread.

Anyone else seen this?

[/quote']

his or mine?

The one from the first page of this thread.

http://www.mediafire.com/?iylx8tv6gug6heq you could try mine, i moved it though, over on the island when you exit from the sewers.

Sweet goat!

Do up some in transparent yellow' date=' trans blue, trans green, maybe even in chrome and gold? (super reflective)

Can you also do color with clear stripes like this?

sweet striped heels

i could try i suppose.. it will be a while, i seem to have broken oblivion again :(

i saved my last work though, so i'll go zip that at least.

trans green didn't work out so well, it is hard to tell. i think i need to find someway to make it as clear as i thought it would be.

by the way how hard would adding straps like that be? like on those shoes you linked?

• 2 weeks later...

How goes progress on the mod? Any new outfits converted?

Dunno if you're taking requests, but there are a few I'd love to see in this new body type

[spoiler=King of Worms remodel]

qst8ba.jpg

[spoiler=Snake Armor]

5k0fti.jpg

[spoiler=Lady Apella]

spenn9.png

[spoiler=Tera H4H]

24vnzhe.png

And

[spoiler=Yggdrasil]

347xy08.png

And, well, hell, tons others. Just keep working on outfits for this body, please.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived