LoversSituations (Was LoversExtortion)

Ok, here's a list of bugs I've been collecting from posts. Tell me if I missed any.

--------------

Extortion: Skjorta

• Remove Reference to UrsanneLoche
  • Done - Reference Removed

Extortion: Hasathil

• Test quest repeatability. Stage advancement is preventing repeats from firing.
  • Quest is now repeatable. Added Dialogue to support it.

Lovers: Dervera Romalen

• Test quest repeatability. Stage advancement is preventing repeats from firing.
  • Fixed - Switched Dervera over to the questvar system. Removed quest stages, added two more positions.

Extortion: Emfrid

• Some dialogue choices are missing their conditions.
  • Done - Restored Dialogue Conditions

Lovers: Countess Millona Umbranox

• Redesign quest flow to accommodate the return of her husband.

Lovers: Rosentia Gallana

• Quest does not fire if "Whom Gods Annoy" was completed before the mod was loaded.

Items

• Items are not removed from your inventory when the quest target desires them.
  • Complete

Your bug list seems complete.I tested the last 2 quests(update post 72)

The quests with Maeva the Buxon and Rosentia Gallenus was the only ones I had finished before loading your mod, so I don't know if other quests start correct(e.g. the mage gilde quests = Agata and Jeanne Frasoric or arena champion quests = Dralora Athram and Branwen or the Ursanne Loche quest.Someone who has finished these oblivion quest must test them)

!!!I tested Rosentia Gallenus again with 2 older game-saves, this time I had quest dialogs,all working fine.So during my fist test there must be a problem with my game(mod conflict or script loading problem).So no need to fix anything!!!

When you fixted the last bugs all is working.Thanks again for this great mod.(Hope you or someone else will make the same with male NPCs. More fun for my female character :D )

@Isskini - I am curious whether you are planning to do part for the lady players? :)

Heya. The short answer is no.

The long answer is that since I'm a guy who usually plays a male character I find it difficult to write dialogue or come up with situations for a female character. I've tried to think about it a few times and then quests that I've come up with feel strange, like I'm putting words in the player's mouth that they might not identify with.

Say for example; say I modded the Rythe Lythandas quest to allow you to proposition him and in the dialogue I made the player character really forward and sultry. Is the player OK with their character being depicted that way? Am I thinking about this the wrong way and applying gender stereotypes where a person of the opposite gender would see it differently. Am I overthinking this too much for a silly little mod? Probably

If someone else wanted to do it I'm more than happy for them to give it a go. I'll provide as much support as I can.

@Isskini - I am curious whether you are planning to do part for the lady players? :)

Heya. The short answer is no.

The long answer is that since I'm a guy who usually plays a male character I find it difficult to write dialogue or come up with situations for a female character. I've tried to think about it a few times and then quests that I've come up with feel strange' date=' like I'm putting words in the player's mouth that they might not identify with.

Say for example; say I modded the Rythe Lythandas quest to allow you to proposition him and in the dialogue I made the player character really forward and sultry. Is the player OK with their character being depicted that way? Am I thinking about this the wrong way and applying gender stereotypes where a person of the opposite gender would see it differently. Am I overthinking this too much for a silly little mod? Probably

If someone else wanted to do it I'm more than happy for them to give it a go. I'll provide as much support as I can.

[/quote']

I get it. Female friendly approach would be to do some romance quests.

Heya,

Yep I plan to do it this weekend. I was actually writing a novel before I started working on this mod. So my weeknights have been spent getting it up to scratch for my writing group.

I have everything fixed except for a good way of handling Umbranox's husband coming back. Which I plan to sit and think about on Saturday morning with a cup of coffee.

There will be something before the weekend.

The mod has been updated to 1.1. Details are below in the spoiler tags. Thanks again fejeena for your help, couldn't have done it without you!

Version is now 1.1, let's get the bad news out of the way first.

Fixes

The way I decided to deal with the Umbranox issue was to make her quest unavailable if you've already completed the Grey Fox quest line. If you've revealed Corvus the spell won't have any effect and you can't sleep with her. Sorry, if I think of a better way to handle it I will.

Certain NPC's will take items they request, blackmail items will stay in your inventory, especially if the NPC doesn't specify that you must hand them over.

Emfrid has been fixed, her dialogue conditions have been replaced.

Devera Romalen is now repeatable and has new dialogues/scenes.

Hasathil is now repeatable and has dialogue to indicate that circumstances have changed the second time you ask to sleep with her.

New Content

Rochelle Bantien is now in the mod, the most dialogue heavy NPC in the mod at about 25 lines (Most targets are 8). Rochelle is different from other targets in that after you seduce her her dialogue will change and the circumstances will be different the second time you sleep with her.

You can now sleep with Tivela Lythandas after the quest "A Brush With Death" has been completed. She has all new dialogue for the second time and is now repeatable.

I hope Uriel won't get too upset with me' date=' but I noticed that there isn't a XeoSP++ version for the new LoversSituations v1.1. So I've created one for the XeoSP++ users like myself, here you go, enjoy.

[/quote']

Thanks, I've added it to the first post.

btw planning on adding any sex for male npcs?

(might have to work a little different though given the gender reversal, rather than extorting/doing stuff to get them them to sleep with you, you could use sex to resolve quests or parts of quests differently?

Example: Thorinir. If you sleep with him he'll tell you where he gets his inventory letting you skip that whole night stalking scene.)

In the mean time...

SUggestion:

Chanel

Method: Complete Canvas the Castle in Chanel's favor (don't rat her out), and she'll invite you to her room.

(might have to work a little different though given the gender reversal' date=' rather than extorting/doing stuff to get them them to sleep with you, you could use sex to resolve quests or parts of quests differently?

Example: Thorinir. If you sleep with him he'll tell you where he gets his inventory letting you skip that whole night stalking scene.)

In the mean time...

SUggestion:

Chanel

Method: Complete Canvas the Castle in Chanel's favor (don't rat her out), and she'll invite you to her room.

[/quote']

Hello, I don't plan on adding any male targets to the mod. I'm not against the idea, it's just that I don't think I'd be the right person for the job.

If someone else wanted to use what I've done as a base to create a similar mod with male characters I'm perfectly OK with that.

Chanel has been suggested a few times. I'm not really updating the mod at the moment but if I did I'd want to figure out a way so that the player had an opportunity to sleep with her regardless of how they solved the quest. One idea I had was moving her to the dungeon in the Castle Chorrol rather than removing her from the game.

(might have to work a little different though given the gender reversal' date=' rather than extorting/doing stuff to get them them to sleep with you, you could use sex to resolve quests or parts of quests differently?

In the mean time...

SUggestion:

Chanel

[/quote']

Hello, I don't plan on adding any male targets to the mod. I'm not against the idea, it's just that I don't think I'd be the right person for the job.

If someone else wanted to use what I've done as a base to create a similar mod with male characters I'm perfectly OK with that.

Chanel has been suggested a few times. I'm not really updating the mod at the moment but if I did I'd want to figure out a way so that the player had an opportunity to sleep with her regardless of how they solved the quest. One idea I had was moving her to the dungeon in the Castle Chorrol rather than removing her from the game.

If someone got a list of guys and how to extort them and/or what it would effect, would you be able/willing to do that?

Cause one problem around here (and... everywhere really) is that there's a lot of ideas but very few people with the time/skill to make it happen.

I can't get the Isabeau Bienne and Petrine quest to work.

Personality score over 80 (86 and 88), but no dialog option. I know I must be male to get the Bienne quest, so I changed it to female,delete the entry, compile all scripts and bought a horse. Nothing is working.

For the Petrine quest the gender doesn't matter,but also no dialogs.I have no mods that changed these NPCs.

The Selena quest is working and I test some old repeatable quests (working).

Did not test the Eyja quest (also only male, I had to change it for my female character but I'm not interested in the Rosethorn Hall)

Anyway, thanks for update.

Personality score over 80 (86 and 88)' date=' but no dialog option. I know I must be male to get the Bienne quest, so I changed it to female,delete the entry, compile all scripts and bought a horse. Nothing is working.

For the Petrine quest the gender doesn't matter,but also no dialogs.I have no mods that changed these NPCs.

The Selena quest is working and I test some old repeatable quests (working).

Did not test the Eyja quest (also only male, I had to change it for my female character but I'm not interested in the Rosethorn Hall)

Anyway, thanks for update.

[/quote']

Hmmm... that's interesting. I'll have a look. Thanks for the bug report.

Personality score over 80 (86 and 88)' date=' but no dialog option.[/quote']

Ok, first things first. My apologies, I totally forgot I made a few of them male only. Isabeau Bienne was a mistake and I've removed that condition. Eyja is male only because she addresses the player honorifically. I looked for a good gender neutral title but I couldn't find one. I tried "Master" for a while but it started to sound like a bad episode of I Dream of Jeannie.

I've tried Isabeau and Petrine with a fresh save and they both seem to be working. There are two things they have in common that I suspect might be the culprit.

1. They're both stable masters. Do you have any mods installed that would interfere with the stables.

2. They're both based on GetActorValue Personality tests. Did you get your high personality from alchemy or equipped items? The test might be different if it was just high as a stat vs. naturally high. If this is the case I'll have to find a better way to test it.

Oh sorry I'm totally blind and stupid, I read it more than 10 times in the esp "GetActorValue PERSONALITY" and have confused it with "GetDisposition". :s

I'm sorry that you've taken the trouble to lock for a not existing error. :blush:

I will test it now.

Test completed, Isabeau Bienne and Petrine are working. OK I used the console to get 80 personality and I deleted the male check in all Bienne dialogs.

Again sorry! Now I'm going to punish myself.

Oh sorry I'm totally blind and stupid' date=' I read it more than 10 times in the esp "GetActorValue PERSONALITY" and have confused it with "GetDisposition". :s

I'm sorry that you've taken the trouble to lock for a not existing error. :blush:

I will test it now.

Test completed, Isabeau Bienne and Petrine are working. OK I used the console to get 80 personality and I deleted the male check in all Bienne dialogs.

Again sorry! Now I'm going to punish myself.

[/quote']

That's fine, don't punish yourself. Bug reports make the mod better, it's worth checking out even if it is a false positive.

• 3 months later...

Ok, it's only one very simplistic quest that allows a female character to sleep with Owyn and it's my very first quest so don't expect bugs. It should start when you load the game if you have a female character. To reach the sex encounter, simply join the arena and you will get and new greeting the next time you talk to Owyn...

Any feedback would be much appreciated, all credits go to Isskini for making the orgional great version of this mod :)

LoversSituations.esp

Ok, it's only one very simplistic quest that allows a female character to sleep with Owyn and it's my very first quest so don't expect bugs. It should start when you load the game if you have a female character. To reach the sex encounter, simply join the arena and you will get and new greeting the next time you talk to Owyn...

Any feedback would be much appreciated, all credits go to Isskini for making the orgional great version of this mod :)

attachicon.gifLoversSituations.esp

Thanx for female version. Plz continue the project. I'll be glad if you make quests with Martin or other important NPCs

attachicon.gifLoversSituations.esp

Thanx for female version. Plz continue the project. I'll be glad if you make quests with Martin or other important NPCs

I really I am compete beginner at the moment, so I can't give any solid assurances about quality, but I will try to make some more quests. If anyone has any ideas, PM them to me or leave them here as my creative juices are low at the moment.